Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comment about hoping Aaron “gets the help and support he needs” was awful. She’s the one that needs help!
This.
What a passive aggressive nasty thing to broadcast to her ‘community’
If he’s not happy in the relationship he’s not happy. If he needs help, why tell everyone unless you’re trying to undermine him (yet again)

Reactions: 14
I love the I’m a full time mum and full time worker bit. Was waiting for her to throw that one about. Just more digs and put downs to Aaron. She’d hardly qualify as a part time worker. Swanning around at the market and now home cooking tonights dinner. Why IS SHE NOT AT WORK???

and that jumpsuit is hideous. The colour is pea soup vomit.
Omg her saying she's a full time worker and mumma is a huge insult to those women actually working a full 5 days week in demanding corporate, medical, educational fields etc .. even those in non demanding and lower paying jobs..they dont have time to swan around the markets, cook lunch and try on clothes during the day. Deluded! She's part time at best!

Reactions: 11
Omg her saying she's a full time worker and mumma is a huge insult to those women actually working a full 5 days week in demanding corporate, medical, educational fields etc .. even those in non demanding and lower paying jobs..they dont have time to swan around the markets, cook lunch and try on clothes during the day. Deluded! She's part time at best!
That’s the thing, my old job was 9-5 and Monday to Friday. I wasn’t a manager or anything high stress but I had to be there at all times apart from a lunch break. No time off to cook dinner during the day or muffins and cakes because I feel like it!!

Reactions: 3
If she is financially stretched why is she having breakfast out? She has 2 fridges, plenty of room for food.

I just realised that Aaron has no car as the Mitsubishi is hers.

I agree about work. She's never in one spot. Imagine commuting to work and spending all day there.

Reactions: 7
She seems to be setting it up so that when she inevitably ditches Zoe Moss she can put it down to the fact that Aaron left her at such a “critical” time in her business. Let’s just forget that she signed up for elective major surgery with around a six week recovery period anyway. But it will totally be because Aaron left her when she was financially stretched.

I won’t deny that she’s having a massive lifestyle upheaval now the kids are with her without Aaron there. That 10 minute make up video would have been at least an hour of her dicking around on a live while Aaron got everyone ready for school. Instead she had her son constantly reminding her they needed to go.

Her middle child looks like an absolute sweetheart though. It makes sense now that she was sleeping at EmmyLou’s feet post surgery if Aaron had left. I think she’ll take it upon herself to try to keep EmmyLou happy which is sad. I bet the oldest and youngest are giving her crazy amounts of tit.

Reactions: 5
I won’t deny that she’s having a massive lifestyle upheaval now the kids are with her without Aaron there. That 10 minute make up video would have been at least an hour of her dicking around on a live while Aaron got everyone ready for school. Instead she had her son constantly reminding her they needed to go.

Her middle child looks like an absolute sweetheart though. It makes sense now that she was sleeping at EmmyLou’s feet post surgery if Aaron had left. I think she’ll take it upon herself to try to keep EmmyLou happy which is sad. I bet the oldest and youngest are giving her crazy amounts of tit.
I felt sorry for Sage as I thought he was keen to get to school. Turns out he was keen to have breakfast at the market. If you're financially stretched, there shouldn't be any breakfasts out or prawns for lunch!
I noticed Sage is getting some attitude too. Grade 6 next year? The middle child certainly is a sweetheart.

At least the house is clean.

Reactions: 5
I felt sorry for Sage as I thought he was keen to get to school. Turns out he was keen to have breakfast at the market. If you're financially stretched, there shouldn't be any breakfasts out or prawns for lunch!
I noticed Sage is getting some attitude too. Grade 6 next year? The middle child certainly is a sweetheart.

At least the house is clean.
Apparently Melb metropolitan schools are having a staged return ..... Thursday is year 5 day at school why is sagey at school today for LL to make a salad .... maybe that is essential 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Apparently Melb metropolitan schools are having a staged return ..... Thursday is year 5 day at school why is sagey at school today for LL to make a salad .... maybe that is essential 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Pretty sure those kids have been sent to school the whole lockdown.

Reactions: 8
I was her poor middle child growing up, with a narcissistic mother. Who I constantly need to get approval from and suck up too.
“I think you look pretty Mum” sad.
I see so much more into this then just a sweet child making a sweet comment.

regarding the whole aaron thing. Ew
She’s making it quite obvious
His moved out but she still needs to financially support him, he ran the house tit being a full time dad and his currently going through a hard time.. no tit his marriage ended and his stuck asking you for money to live.

Also love how she sent food for the kids for Aaron’s house but made sure it was so far from a vegan dish

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who else wants to start a go find me to pay Aaron to tell his side of the story ✔🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It actually scream abusive relationship with some of the stuff she’s saying (her being the abuser, I’m not talking physical)
That she has to buy him a couch
She needs to look after him still
She has the car
I’m sure the list goes on.

Reactions: 8
She calls him a stay at home dad which isn’t necessarily true. He basically worked for her videoing her all day and also for Zoe Moss. I doubt he ever got paid 😂

Reactions: 4
Not to snark on kids but in this photo you can tell all the kids have her build.. it's such a shame she doesn't model healthy consistent eating.. not like some crazy weight obsessed influencers but juat a normal active person...
Not surprising with the amount of cheese she piled into (and top of) her "great midweek meal" mac and cheese

She calls him a stay at home dad which isn’t necessarily true. He basically worked for her videoing her all day and also for Zoe Moss. I doubt he ever got paid 😂
I think he did a lot at Zoe Moss setting up all the racks, packing orders, unpacking deliveries. She filmed a lot of the setting up of the warehouse. Not sure if she ended up moving the stock to a third party logistics.

Not to snark on kids but in this photo you can tell all the kids have her build..
Aaron is quite solid build too.

I think he did a lot at Zoe Moss setting up all the racks, packing orders, unpacking deliveries. She filmed a lot of the setting up of the warehouse. Not sure if she ended up moving the stock to a third party logistics.

Aaron is quite solid build too.
Yes I agree you can't help genetics and your lot in life, not everyone is super slim and trim like some people but you CAN control your diet and exercise for your children!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.