Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many days a week does she take those kids out for breakfast before school? I’ve lost track of how many restaurant meals she’s had this week. Financially very stressed. Wondering how much she paid someone to get her name on that salt. It’s so random.
Unfortunately the staff at the deli didn't realise she was a superstar and totally ignored her.
Not sure what's more embarrassing, swanning around the market thinking you have made it or being ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many days a week does she take those kids out for breakfast before school? I’ve lost track of how many restaurant meals she’s had this week. Financially very stressed. Wondering how much she paid someone to get her name on that salt. It’s so random.
I know and she said they are waiting on the kids eggs. Eggs. So easy to do at home. How early is she getting these poor kids up and ready to get to the markets for breakfast before school? (Several times a week)

Reactions: 7
I have 2 kids a little older than EL we have no time in the morning to always go out for a sit down brekky ! A bowl of porridge with berries or a piece of toast. Honestly how hard is it? Why!? My kids would hate being dragged out for that.before school .it's so expansive to have breaky for 4 every day! I'm probably a lot more well off than lazy loo and I wouldn't do it! Crazy!

Reactions: 10
I understand getting out in Melbourne and supporting our hospitality industry which has suffered immensely in the last 2 years. But going out every day for breakfast and lunch and then getting on stories saying how financially stressed you are as someone with a following is a complete joke. Not saying that she can’t have financial issues especially after a split but very hard to sympathize with her. I work full time and have been lucky enough to work through all the lockdowns. She’s clearly unhappy, over indulging in food and splurging to try and fills void. Also she’s not going to recover from her surgery if she doesn’t rest.

Reactions: 12
Also going out for food every day/most meals, is going to do nothing for her weight loss. Extra salt/sugar/everything else, all day every day for our Crazy Lou

Reactions: 6
Financially stretched my ass! This is a woman with severely disordered spending habits. Aje, Giorgio Armani and Simone Perele on her indulgent morning in the city. Best case scenario she’s just dropped $500 on herself before midday. Not sure how her and Aaron are currently managing their joint finances, but it isn’t fair for her to be throwing away so much money when there will inevitably need to be a split of their financial assets in the near future.

How do none of her followers see through her tit?
Boooo sob story how she’s stretched financially only a few days ago.
Now she’s out for brekky, doing a “cheeky shop” and her annoying giggle.

And yes to the above that my kids would hate going out to breakfast most mornings. My son would be more happy to play his Nintendo and have a bagel or eggs at home. But I guess when your mum is a CelEbriTy & ExeCutivE prOduceR you have to just follow her around.

Reactions: 7
Financially stretched my ass! This is a woman with severely disordered spending habits. Aje, Giorgio Armani and Simone Perele on her indulgent morning in the city. Best case scenario she’s just dropped $500 on herself before midday. Not sure how her and Aaron are currently managing their joint finances, but it isn’t fair for her to be throwing away so much money when there will inevitably need to be a split of their financial assets in the near future.
They don’t have joint finances. She has her money and sometimes out of the goodness of her heart she’ll throw some his way 🤪
He must be feeling better and better about this split by the day.

• Wow
I think she is deliberately spending up to spite Alove, this is how her fucked up immature mind works.Meanwhile her kids look like they would love a new wardrobe.When my kids were that age and teenagers- I went without spoiling myself so I could give them the best I could.Emmy is so selfish, I hope Alove meets a nice normal partner and gets to start over and be happy.

Reactions: 13
Omg that Aje outfit. Was she seriously going to wear that out in public? It looked like shapewear on her! I don't think she is their demographic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I saw one story and came here in shock 😳😆

She looks like a fat piece of bubblegum.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Too lazy to make a cooked breakfast or a simple porridge/cereal for the kids. Honestly it would be harder to get the kids up and out the house that early but she needs constant attention and validation plus content for the gram so off they go to see braaaadd.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.