Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Can we talk about the apricot little number please? It’s Sunday and my therapist isn’t available

• Haha
Reactions: 14

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Her comment about hoping Aaron “gets the help and support he needs” was awful. She’s the one that needs help!
This.
What a passive aggressive nasty thing to broadcast to her ‘community’
If he’s not happy in the relationship he’s not happy. If he needs help, why tell everyone unless you’re trying to undermine him (yet again)

horseteeth

Chatty Member
Out for breakfast again. I just whipped up a quick bacon, egg, avo, feta and spinach breakfast. Took me approx 7 minutes and probably cost $5
If you’re financially stretched like we are at the moment, you don’t go out for breakfast 4-5 days a week.

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Financially stretched my ass! This is a woman with severely disordered spending habits. Aje, Giorgio Armani and Simone Perele on her indulgent morning in the city. Best case scenario she’s just dropped $500 on herself before midday. Not sure how her and Aaron are currently managing their joint finances, but it isn’t fair for her to be throwing away so much money when there will inevitably need to be a split of their financial assets in the near future.
I think she is deliberately spending up to spite Alove, this is how her fucked up immature mind works.Meanwhile her kids look like they would love a new wardrobe.When my kids were that age and teenagers- I went without spoiling myself so I could give them the best I could.Emmy is so selfish, I hope Alove meets a nice normal partner and gets to start over and be happy.

Reactions: 13

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Don't we think she had a flap tuck or whatever they're called at the same time as the gunt?

Cos we just saw the whole curtains from the main stage......
😫

• Haha
  • Sick

timtams

Had to laugh when the kids were on the recliner and the daughter mocked/copied her… “that’s a really expensive chair, we don’t care Mum!” That’s how we all feel about every single thing she posts.

Also why was she so surprised that the vacuum was picking up dirt and dust when she “just vacuumed on Thursday!” It’s Tuesday, that’s 5 days worth of dirt. Is it just me who zips around with the vacuum every 1-2 days because it accumulates so quickly having a child and I want to have a somewhat clean house?

Van

It actually scream abusive relationship with some of the stuff she’s saying (her being the abuser, I’m not talking physical)
That she has to buy him a couch
She needs to look after him still
She has the car
I’m sure the list goes on.
100%. He gave up his job/career to be a full time stay at home dad (kids also in school?) and does a lot for her work stuff. That is an unpaid job in itself. If it’s a true family/relationship it should be seen as the same money. I understand different couples handle money differently, but when you have kids sometimes one will earn more than the other and one will sacrifice work to care for the kids and home. She really is finically abusing him, just looks different because it’s the woman in power as opposed to the man.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Love how she said she's TAKING Alove to the premiere. She could phrase it "we're going to go together because we both love Bond movies" but no - it's all about her! and her taking him. It's more of a brag IMO to be TAKEN somewhere to something by someone.
He's a weak prick for going with her and the only reason she is taking him is because there is NO-ONE ELSE!!

• Haha
When she had the denim shorts on you can see her new shape and it’s weird! It’s like she’s now two people spliced together - huge on top and small at the bottom. Her upper torso is just so round and it just slams down into her legs! I can’t explain what I’m thinking!

Let’s not ignore the little digs at Aaron now. She’s going to work her morons into a hate filled frenzy.
Agreed. This is just the beginning for her. Once the novelty wears off, and she realises she no longer has the freedom that was afforded to her by Aaron’s help, she’s going to get angry.

I’m interested to know why “my baby sister” Sue-Lyn is so absent from all this, after featuring so heavily prior to EL’s surgery? I feel like we’re not getting the whole story about what’s really gone on… she could argue that it’s nobody’s business, but if we had to hear about her vaginal thrush, she owes everyone some genuine transparency.

• Haha

icouldsizedown

How’s her speed talking about her day at Louis Vuitton, “the girls at Rockpool know me quite well” - probably as the obnoxious clown that ruins the ambience with her loud swearing and attention seeking. The delusion is real!!!!

Sponfused

VIP Member
Surely these are pj’s?? Is she filming in this outfit? 😂
Oh and taking ALove to a movie premiere. He’s only there to be her camera man.
Do we think he’ll be getting paid? And no I don’t mean with Lou Lou’s honey pot or whatever the fuck she calls it.
F2BDF1ED-DE60-4824-96B0-74F25AFC1CA3.jpeg

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Yikes the little argument with her daughter and then just giving up. Who was filming that? ALove just watching silently from behind his phone? Such a weird dynamic.

Lol
Vita has spent the last few years being filmed 24-7 so she has worked out that
1. Mum puts on a fake giggly persona when the camera is on
2. Dad films and doesn’t reprimand

gemmagucci

VIP Member
The wheels have officially fallen off. Not only did she grate carrot and then chop it up (WTF?), but there’s a F*#KING POLL ON WRINKLY “CAPSICUN” and she genuinely thinks this monstrosity of an outfit “works really well”.

This is some maniacal shit and I’m 100% here for it.
She’s forgotten her morning meds by the look of it!
But did she say capsicum or capsicun?😆

She is seeeeething he has left.
Yesterday she pretended to throw away his jumper he left at the warehouse
Today saying the house is cleanest it’s ever been and that she doesn’t want anything soft and wrinkly in her life right now… this is gold viewing
Maybe he was only soft and wrinkly when he thought about her.

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I'm really going to show my age here, but her Bond outfit looked like a glammed up Matron Sloane from A Country Practice.

• Haha

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Besides all of the trips overseas, 2 trips to NY and the 2 week fitness holiday to Thailand.I still cant get over the time she flew to Sydney, just in case..someone wanted to interview her or meet for a collaborative deal.(She admitted this to her tribe)Stayed in luxury accommodation for a few days and did nothing.She is the most delusional self absorbed wannabe.The amount of $$$ she has grifted and then spent on her ego is insane.How do people follow her, unless they are all there to see the train crash.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
ALove moved out 3 weeks ago

Financially stretched

He did't see the kids initially but does now. She wants ALove to feel supported (?)

Other than those details, it's really a promotion for Catch of the Day and Christmas shopping

Last edited:
  • Wow