Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
Omg that orange tie dye number..
Like the shitty clothes you buy at the Royal show for $15! Please tell me they aren't over $30... please...
Hahahaha I was thinking it was along the lines of I spilled cocktails all over me in Bali had a stack in the gutter and needed an emergency dress from a street vendor and here we are, kinda look 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Omg that Aje outfit. Was she seriously going to wear that out in public? It looked like shapewear on her! I don't think she is their demographic.

• Haha
  • Sick

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I think I watched all of the live. She said:
Aaron lives nearby
Aaron has a new job and they were so excited about it for him
They were feeling really connected before the surgery
He left shortly after the surgery and she doesn't really know what happened
It was a fairly explosive discussion that led to his departure
They've been together 13 years so you can't let this choice he made define his character
She would take him back in a heartbeat but she thinks that would not be good - he needs to work out what he wants. If she took him back too soon he may leave again
When they decided he would be a stay at home dad, they each assumed they would be good at their roles but it turns out he wasn't very good at keeping the place tidy. She even tried to help him by paying for a cleaner
He has been trying various things to be happy, including writing a book
She was concerned about him being incredibly unhappy because of male mental health and suicide
She couldn't afford everything he wanted to do to try and be happy
She's been doing way too much since it's only 6 weeks post-surgery
She's been crying a lot
The situation has given her clarity and she's up at 5:00am running the household and working
She has been having trouble getting hs digital Covid vaccination certificate onto her Services Victoria app
She's been sticking to her diet and fasts until midday (except for coffee)
She's rebooting the New York trip for this time next year
She doesn't have a social life - she holds all the space she has after work for her children
She did see her sister last week but didn't film it

• Haha
  • Wow

icouldsizedown

My 2022 prediction - EL is going to be sued, file for bankruptcy or be charged with fraud. Maybe all 3. I can’t see her keeping everything above board when the shit really hits the fan

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
Just posted over on the Australian Influencers thread before reading that Emmywho has one of her very own! I was wondering why nobody was discussing this con artist over there. Now to catch up on all the news. 🍿

They are going to need to do a case study on emmylou’s kids in a few years to understand the effects of them following their narc mother around, filming her like a little camera crew day in and day out. It’s bizarre and super unhealthy. Shouldn’t it be the other way around??

I think I've worked out why she grates on me so much, more than anyone else on the 'gram.
She has a certain socio-economic group that she targets and they gravitate toward her and she takes advantage of it by being "relatable" and the poor suckers are just not worldly enough to notice.
I hope that doesn't sound snobby, but the whole "oh mate, I'm fuckin' knackered, I've fuckin' you know, been so busy, you know, I bin cookin' an' shoppin', fuckin, what a day" giggle, giggle, baby voice, scrunch up nose, eat a pack of biscuits, routine does not appeal to anyone who would not spend their hard earned cash on Zoe Moss...... she sucks these poor people in, women who probably are flat out affording a decent facecare routine at the best of times, are easily swayed by her spruiking a facelight thing, because they feel like she's one of them.
So they go and Afterpay a dumb thing that won't work, they actually can't afford and old teapot struts off on her little pig trotters and spends their money in designer shops.
Can anyone else see the dysfunction in that??
She is, without a doubt, THE most problematic person on Instagram.
You have articulated this perfectly! 👏 Every person on this thread can see through her bullshit, but you’re so right… we’re not her demographic. She reels in the deeply vulnerable, gives them a shout-out on those stupid Lives she does, or chats to them via DMs, makes them feel like she’s their friend, then sells them overpriced crap they don’t need. It’s the 2021 version of an Avon Lady turning up on your doorstep! The whole “thank you for supporting my family” rubbish makes me sick. I wonder what would change if that was re-worded to say “thank you for paying all of my bills and funding my excessive lifestyle choices so I can do things you can only dream of doing….”.

icouldsizedown

Her comment about hoping Aaron “gets the help and support he needs” was awful. She’s the one that needs help!

• Angry
Sue-Lyn’s face when Chubbz was shaming her for having a second piece of quiche. Followed by “and how many chicken wings did you have??!!?”. Did EL forget that she just had her massive slab of guts chopped off because her entire life has been one never-ending “cheat day”? This woman is a car crash. Less cooking, more cleaning plz.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Fair warning, this is gross. So don't read if eating.

Does anyone remember a video of her that Alove was filming, she was tipsy and crawling over a bed and saying to the camera about did Alove want to dip his fingers in emmylou's honey pot (or something like that)?

Sorry. I'll get my coat.
Honeypot? 🤢

Come on Emmy, you know Alove is vegan. She’s never had any respect for that man 🤣

• Haha

meanon

For those who remember the character from Fast Forward, EL couldn’t be any more like Pixie Anne Wheatley if she tried. The laugh, the facial expressions… Look it up on YouTube and tell me I’m wrong.

• Haha

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
For someone that is “financially stretched” has a way to tell us she is off to the pub, buying $200 tops, buying coffees, going out almost every night & having a cleaner & buying Aaron a couch, spending money on wages that aren’t needed, is NOT financially stressed.
If she was financially stressed, she would cook meals ... more, with the ingredients that are already in her foot long fridge. Instead of buying coffees, she would make coffees instead. It’s called Stove Top coffee for a reason. Instead of buying new tops, go to Kmart and find the same one for $10.
Honestly; I’m a home owner under the age of 25! & I’m a full time worker. It’s hard to go out for dinner when you have a lot going on. She has three kids and supporting Aaron somehow, she should do MORE inside then going to the pub every week and showing us her expensive meals even though she cries and says “omg guys I am so upset with my break up but please buy this skincare I am using, because you know it worked for me on one try, might fuck you up though”. Honestly, I feel like she is part of them pyramid schemes with the shit she sells to people on Instagram. Honestly get a grip Emmy, I am trying to be financially secured at under 25 and you’re like 40. Stop with what you’re spending and you’ll see results with how much you can save.

ps sorry if I offended anyone. She just grinds my gears with her saying crap but doing the opposite. Her actions aren’t matching her words and it is so dumb.

Reactions: 14

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
What year was that?

I just dont get how extreme her emotions are. Mate, it's just a cossie. That face is soooo over the top

That fat is liver fat. It surrounds her vital organs. Its not fat you you liposuction or remove with surgery. Its the dangerous kind of fat. And you are actually fat shaming. People do carry fat in different places.
You have made a few comments today supporting old mate. Maybe consider moving along, this is not your place? They sell out, we snark. Snark police are irritating

Reactions: 14