Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her stories, that banana cake came out of the oven 21 hours ago and it’s still sitting uncovered in the baking tray on the bench with the muffins. My god this woman does my head in. Has an hour spare to duck around on catch of the day live with randoms, but hasn’t got three minutes to put a cake in a container. Not only will they be stale, but the hygiene makes me shudder. The lid of the bin is wide open 2m away. So many things to ponder.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If the person filming her make a god damn chicken salad..is the new employee that she advertised for last week..wtf!..Oh..what is your new job?..I uh..film on a phone..this chick make crap food and eat it.FML

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel a bit worried for her. This is just bizarre behaviour. How much money does she make that she’s paying someone now to film these random segments? It felt like the assistant was laughing at her and it was just all so uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 5
According to her stories, that banana cake came out of the oven 21 hours ago and it’s still sitting uncovered in the baking tray on the bench with the muffins. My god this woman does my head in. Has an hour spare to duck around on catch of the day live with randoms, but hasn’t got three minutes to put a cake in a container. Not only will they be stale, but the hygiene makes me shudder. The lid of the bin is wide open 2m away. So many things to ponder.
And for the love of god leave a hand towel next to the kitchen sink when you are cooking so your wet hands don't drip all the way to the tea towels on the oven door 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Just think of the hours and hours of content ahead as she works through the separation, adapts to life as a single parent of three, runs umpteen businesses as a single parent, dabbles back in the dating scene etc etc etc :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
The way she represented him online never seemed respectful or empowering (much like her old mate Cachia) so hopefully he is out of the narcissist whirlwind and re-building his self respect and self esteem.
So true. It was all very one sided. What does she want from a partner. Someone to silently film her, watch the kids, chauffeur, warehouse packer and other duties as required?

That's so gross! Plus all the kids will be poking at it.

If the person filming her make a god damn chicken salad..is the new employee that she advertised for last week..wtf!..Oh..what is your new job?..I uh..film on a phone..this chick make crap food and eat it.FML
No she's had that assistant for a few years.

That salad was massive! You could at least have it save the rest for tomorrow. So does she just cook for herself and the assistant just watches?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I feel a bit worried for her. This is just bizarre behaviour. How much money does she make that she’s paying someone now to film these random segments? It felt like the assistant was laughing at her and it was just all so uncomfortable to watch.
Didn’t she say in her live she was financially stretched? Probably could fix that single handedly by not paying someone to film you all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fair warning, this is gross. So don't read if eating.

Does anyone remember a video of her that Alove was filming, she was tipsy and crawling over a bed and saying to the camera about did Alove want to dip his fingers in emmylou's honey pot (or something like that)?

Sorry. I'll get my coat.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Does anyone remember a video of her that Alove was filming, she was tipsy and crawling over a bed and saying to the camera about did Alove want to dip his fingers in emmylou's honey pot (or something like that)?

Sorry. I'll get my coat.
Honeypot? 🤢

Come on Emmy, you know Alove is vegan. She’s never had any respect for that man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sorry. I'll get my coat.
And this is why I don't find him attractive! I know where his fingers and d!ck have been. No thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ELL makes me feel dizzy, which is why I can't look at her stories or posts too often. She's all over the shop and I'm not as up to date as you guys, because... like I said I can't watch too often, but she'd be absolutely EXHAUSTING to be around.

Reactions: 4
She advertised his position after the separation. Did he jump or was he pushed?
He has a new job. Which probably pays more than Zoe Moss!

And if Emmylou wants to protect her privacy. Stop filming the front of your house!

I watched her live last night.. the way she worded things and spoke made it pretty clear Aaron decided to end things and she didnt want to.
pretty sure he had the kids all last week.
She said multiple times “common guys you know it’s alove and I...it’s us...” ect makes me think she’s holding hope they will be together again.

Also I wasn’t following her with the car picture.. did a company do that for her or did she seriously pay to have her face on the side of her car!!! I would die

Who on earth is filming her? I can't imagine following my partner around IN SILENCE while they converse with their phone. Why isn't there any interaction with the person behind the camera? Assuming it's Alove, there would HAVE to be some interaction, marital issues or not. Do you think she says 'rolling' and 'cut'?

WHY DO PEOPLE FOLLOW THIS WOMAN?

Sorry. I'll get my coat.
I believe it was "Lou-Lou jar". I was scarred for life. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.