Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her surgery isn't going to be long term successful (not just considering what she's eating right now) but I mean she's not wearing her compression garment, not resting as much as she should be.

Also, I feel like the vacuum and airfryer were def not something she paid for with her own money..... wish that was disclosed.

Reactions: 6
Sh would be unemployable out in the mundane world of ‘everyday jobs’. She wouldn’t be able to hold down a 9-5 job at all.
Back when I first started following her she had a real job at a nail salon at the market. They let her go but I can’t remember what the reason was she gave. Something like it wasn’t the right fit? Probably in that it was actual hard work.

Reactions: 5
$20,000 😬 geez
Omg not fat shaming but her belly looks like me at 9 months preggo with my 10 pound son! I know people carry weight differently but hers is all int the middle! And this is AFTeR a tummy tuck? How?

Reactions: 3
I think her surgery isn't going to be long term successful (not just considering what she's eating right now) but I mean she's not wearing her compression garment, not resting as much as she should be.

Also, I feel like the vacuum and airfryer were def not something she paid for with her own money..... wish that was disclosed.
Nope she is working with Catch - so they are gifting her all these products. She is promoting their xmas catalogue. No full disclosure.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So I went back and watched the bikini stories again because I thought I'd misheard her.
In fact, i heard correctly the first time when she said it takes 12 MONTHS for the swelling to go down.
Does she not realise that the "swelling" around her upper body and particularly her heart is FAT and has nothing to do with the surgery. She was like a beach ball before the surgery and now guntless she is still exactly the same.
Post surgical swelling is usually gone at around 12 weeks.

Reactions: 5
Back when I first started following her she had a real job at a nail salon at the market. They let her go but I can’t remember what the reason was she gave. Something like it wasn’t the right fit? Probably in that it was actual hard work.
What year was that?

I so exite!! 👏🏻👏🏻
I just dont get how extreme her emotions are. Mate, it's just a cossie. That face is soooo over the top

Omg not fat shaming but her belly looks like me at 9 months preggo with my 10 pound son! I know people carry weight differently but hers is all int the middle! And this is AFTeR a tummy tuck? How?
That fat is liver fat. It surrounds her vital organs. Its not fat you you liposuction or remove with surgery. Its the dangerous kind of fat. And you are actually fat shaming. People do carry fat in different places.

Reactions: 2
What year was that?
Probably like 3 or 4 years ago now. She worked there and then had a short stint at an
events company or something like that. I remember her doing stuff for the Australian open. Like actual work.

Reactions: 1
What year was that?

I just dont get how extreme her emotions are. Mate, it's just a cossie. That face is soooo over the top

That fat is liver fat. It surrounds her vital organs. Its not fat you you liposuction or remove with surgery. Its the dangerous kind of fat. And you are actually fat shaming. People do carry fat in different places.
You have made a few comments today supporting old mate. Maybe consider moving along, this is not your place? They sell out, we snark. Snark police are irritating

Reactions: 14
The peppy co light mask also does red, blue and I think there’s a yellow light. The thing with thes at home light devices is I’m sure they may work a little in between facials and other professional services but yo the average person it’s not going to do tit. Influencers selling these things also get gifted sooo many treatments I’m sure they couldn’t afford to be spending $100+ a week to get different treatments

Reactions: 3
I've just come home from work and wow what a Monday Emmylou has had. Full face of makeup, she wore her sexy top, tried on her new bikinis.

I am wondering about her warehouse. Isn't it full of her clothes that she wants to sell and oils etc. Even if you did sub lease it you would have to clear out all her personal belongings.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I could size down” girl you look like a kidney bean from the side. I don’t like this frankengunt. RIP original gunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.