Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That screen shot is better then Melbourne coming out of lockdown! 🤣
Not much space left in those pants even after the gunt removal!!
And yes LL, there would be no doubt you would lose 800gms after taking a dump, knowing what you eat. Normal people not so much.
Whoever is filming she told "come in" as she sashayed herself through the sty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Baking a cake at school pick up time?

She must be vaxxed?
I'm in two minds about it. Normally we see her at the warehouse, out walking, South Melbourne Market. We're getting nothing - just her walking from her front door to the car or car to front door and inside her house.
She said she had a couple of appointments with the beautician but it looks like she's just applied makeup. Maybe that 800g she's lost in 3 weeks is throwing me off :ROFLMAO: I guess we will see when retail opens up Friday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think all has gone quiet on the Sue Lynn front? I knows it's been lockdown but we had crosses to her trying on EL gear before in the past at her place or even mentions.. absolute crickets...

Maybe trouble in paradise? Sick of being paid for modelling gigs in cheap Zoe Moss gear?

Reactions: 7
The house is actually looking so much less cluttered - kind of like a normal house now. I’m impressed!

Reactions: 2
Who on earth is filming her? I can't imagine following my partner around IN SILENCE while they converse with their phone. Why isn't there any interaction with the person behind the camera? Assuming it's Alove, there would HAVE to be some interaction, marital issues or not. Do you think she says 'rolling' and 'cut'?

WHY DO PEOPLE FOLLOW THIS WOMAN?
Isn't it just hilarious the way she talks to the camera (we shouldn't flatter her that it's an actual camera it's her bloody iphone)!!! I can't get over it either - walking into an empty house commentating the whole time to some silent family member following her around. It is absolutely totally bizarre and I have no idea why on earth anyone would follow her. She is truely delusional!!!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if it was her assistant holding the phone?

Those pants don't look very comfortable and they are it very flattering around the bottom.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it was her assistant holding the phone?

Those pants don't look very comfortable and they are it very flattering around the bottom.
I don't have a gunt, nor have I recently had gunt surgery with a tender tummy .. but not at the best of times would I slip into tight leather/pleather pants for wearing around the house!!!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s ALove filming her usually she bags him when she’s cooking going on about The Vegan! The Vegan!
Are the stories Live? So she’s eating a chicken salad at 4pm then chicken and veggies for dinner? No one believes she’s not having the cake!

Also she mentioned her surgeon is on 4 Corners tonight (same show that House of Whites surgeon is on) I had a look at ELL surgeon and he’s a cosmetic and plastic surgeon, his work is really good must have been expensive! 🤔😉😉😉

For those who remember the character from Fast Forward, EL couldn’t be any more like Pixie Anne Wheatley if she tried. The laugh, the facial expressions… Look it up on YouTube and tell me I’m wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are the stories Live? So she’s eating a chicken salad at 4pm then chicken and veggies for dinner? No one believes she’s not having the cake!
No she pre-records the majority of her stories.

The 4 Corners story is more so an investigation into plastic/cosmetic suegeons.

Reactions: 2
Well I've seen everything now!! Not only is the sty mucked out and still tidy, I have just watched LL put on a food prep glove before she fondles the chicken. WTF is going on in Crazy Lou Land.

Reactions: 5
For those who remember the character from Fast Forward, EL couldn’t be any more like Pixie Anne Wheatley if she tried. The laugh, the facial expressions… Look it up on YouTube and tell me I’m wrong.
Lol! She is the spitting image.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ALove moved out 3 weeks ago

Financially stretched

He did't see the kids initially but does now. She wants ALove to feel supported (?)

Other than those details, it's really a promotion for Catch of the Day and Christmas shopping

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
ALove moved out 3 weeks ago

Financially stretched

He did't see the kids initially but does now. She wants ALove to feel supported (?)

Other than those details, it's really a promotion for Catch of the Day and Christmas shopping
Wait did she say this?? I missed it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.