Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its truly unbelievable. She is eating out for every single breakfast and dinners out and she hasn't stopped buying things for herself like literally every single day this week!!! Me me me me me!!!! Who dresses up in such a desperate way to try to look sexy when she is clearly not, to then have dinner by herself and then come home and eat a box of chicken in a biscuit, when she has just dont surgery and refuses to wear compression garment and rest??? What a total idiot! Put the fricken junk food away and stop shopping. Read a damn book. Meditate. Do some damn inner work. Follow doctors orders! Eat healthy. And the very next day - eating breakfast out AGAIN. I swear she has spent like $4000 in the last week. What a manic crazy histrionic

Its truly unbelievable. She is eating out for every single breakfast and dinners out and she hasn't stopped buying things for herself like literally every single day this week!!! Me me me me me!!!! Who dresses up in such a desperate way to try to look sexy when she is clearly not, to then have dinner by herself and then come home and eat a box of chicken in a biscuit, when she has just dont surgery and refuses to wear compression garment and rest??? What a total idiot! Put the fricken junk food away and stop shopping. Read a damn book. Meditate. Do some damn inner work. Follow doctors orders! Eat healthy. And the very next day - eating breakfast out AGAIN. I swear she has spent like $4000 in the last week. What a manic crazy histrionic
She doesn't seem to know how to sit with her emotions and just face them. Escape and spend money and keep going out and attention seek constantly.

Why arent any of her brothers or sisters or parents, or Christian Hull calling her up and having a straight honest talk with her??? Why is no one in her inner circle being genuine with her?

Reactions: 9
What confuses me is that she hasn’t cooked a damn thing since that outrageous post-beach feast, and all of a sudden, she’s an expert at eating out for every single meal??! We had to endure weeks of her teaching us all out to make a basic salad, and now? Has she even been in her kitchen lately, other than to grab snacks? I’m genuinely confused.
Yes you see, everything she does, she does to excess. Nothing is balanced or normal. Its always over the top, excess. When she cooks, she goes overkill. And when she doesn't cook, she eats out for every meal. Its one extreme to another. And the spending is the same. Excess spending on herself and nothing for Aaron. There is no balance or common sense with anything she does. It's mania. She seriously needs a therapist asap.

Reactions: 11
I think I've worked out why she grates on me so much, more than anyone else on the 'gram.
She has a certain socio-economic group that she targets and they gravitate toward her and she takes advantage of it by being "relatable" and the poor suckers are just not worldly enough to notice.
I hope that doesn't sound snobby, but the whole "oh mate, I'm fuckin' knackered, I've fuckin' you know, been so busy, you know, I bin cookin' an' shoppin', fuckin, what a day" giggle, giggle, baby voice, scrunch up nose, eat a pack of biscuits, routine does not appeal to anyone who would not spend their hard earned cash on Zoe Moss...... she sucks these poor people in, women who probably are flat out affording a decent facecare routine at the best of times, are easily swayed by her spruiking a facelight thing, because they feel like she's one of them.
So they go and Afterpay a dumb thing that won't work, they actually can't afford and old teapot struts off on her little pig trotters and spends their money in designer shops.
Can anyone else see the dysfunction in that??
She is, without a doubt, THE most problematic person on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think I've worked out why she grates on me so much, more than anyone else on the 'gram.
She has a certain socio-economic group that she targets and they gravitate toward her and she takes advantage of it by being "relatable" and the poor suckers are just not worldly enough to notice.
I hope that doesn't sound snobby, but the whole "oh mate, I'm fuckin' knackered, I've fuckin' you know, been so busy, you know, I bin cookin' an' shoppin', fuckin, what a day" giggle, giggle, baby voice, scrunch up nose, eat a pack of biscuits, routine does not appeal to anyone who would not spend their hard earned cash on Zoe Moss...... she sucks these poor people in, women who probably are flat out affording a decent facecare routine at the best of times, are easily swayed by her spruiking a facelight thing, because they feel like she's one of them.
So they go and Afterpay a dumb thing that won't work, they actually can't afford and old teapot struts off on her little pig trotters and spends their money in designer shops.
You have articulated this perfectly! 👏 Every person on this thread can see through her bullshit, but you’re so right… we’re not her demographic. She reels in the deeply vulnerable, gives them a shout-out on those stupid Lives she does, or chats to them via DMs, makes them feel like she’s their friend, then sells them overpriced crap they don’t need. It’s the 2021 version of an Avon Lady turning up on your doorstep! The whole “thank you for supporting my family” rubbish makes me sick. I wonder what would change if that was re-worded to say “thank you for paying all of my bills and funding my excessive lifestyle choices so I can do things you can only dream of doing….”.

Reactions: 16
I guess the diet phase is over again. Dinner out last night and the snacking afterwards (probably ate the entire box). Now a cupcake from Braaaad after a late brunch. She hasn't mentioned WW points for awhile. What a surprise.
Orders close for the lightstim tonight - another clue she doesn't have a whole lot of them stocked in her warehouse.

Reactions: 4
You have articulated this perfectly! 👏 Every person on this thread can see through her bullshit, but you’re so right… we’re not her demographic. She reels in the deeply vulnerable, gives them a shout-out on those stupid Lives she does, or chats to them via DMs, makes them feel like she’s their friend, then sells them overpriced crap they don’t need. It’s the 2021 version of an Avon Lady turning up on your doorstep! The whole “thank you for supporting my family” rubbish makes me sick. I wonder what would change if that was re-worded to say “thank you for paying all of my bills and funding my excessive lifestyle choices so I can do things you can only dream of doing….”.
If she actually went and shopped for herself at "normal" shops, cooked, good, wholesome food for her kids, showed that her community were indeed, helping to support her family, then it'd be a different story. But none of those women could ever dream of shopping in Crown or the Paris end of Collins St.

ELL definitely has a shopping addiction but she also can not stand to be alone. She’s just gone through a massive break up so where are all her friends? No invites to dinner/lunch/drinks? Even her Rockpool lunch with her sister wasn’t planned and she probably only went as ELL paid. Strange.

Reactions: 5
Nailed it!!!

Reactions: 3
ELL definitely has a shopping addiction but she also can not stand to be alone. She’s just gone through a massive break up so where are all her friends? No invites to dinner/lunch/drinks? Even her Rockpool lunch with her sister wasn’t planned and she probably only went as ELL paid. Strange.
I think she's driven everyone away by constantly filming all her interactions

Reactions: 7
I guess the diet phase is over again. Dinner out last night and the snacking afterwards (probably ate the entire box). Now a cupcake from Braaaad after a late brunch. She hasn't mentioned WW points for awhile. What a surprise.
Orders close for the lightstim tonight - another clue she doesn't have a whole lot of them stocked in her warehouse.
It's truly incredible! Every single day she is chugging more tit down her gob. Junk food and more junk food! Such a toddler! What a tragic waste of an operation. If she had any brain at all, she would realise that she needs to eat super healthy food to help heal all that internal trauma and injury, sutures etc to prevent scarring. She is a total idiot. No self respect or insight at all.

And that whole cupcake rubbish, she is sitting there, desperately hoping someone can come and recognise her and soothe her fragile histrionic narcissistic ego. She's not people watching! She is watching out for people who can give her attention cos she's so pathetic and desperate. Stuffing her face and hoping strangers come up to her. It amazes me how a 42 year old is so pathetic and unaware. Go home EL. No one gives a tit about you. You are embarrassing yourself. Go home and face your problems, meditate, work on your mind and heart and heal.

She uses those markets as a crutch. Its so weird. She used eating, shopping, attention seeking as a crutch. Its an addiction

Brad better get use to Lazylou at his kiosk each and every weekend now that Aaron has the kids on the weekends. No ‘friends Emmy’ is lonely, desperate for attention and seeking friendships.
She should advertise for a ‘weekend buddy’ I’m sure she could pay for a friend. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know why she has zero friends? Because she has to constantly be the centre of attention. Me me me me ... most people get tired of that crap. She has to always be the centre of her own delusional universe. I have had a couple friends like that in the past. They are exhausting. They make you feel like all you are is a supporting role in their pathetic narc world. It's very telling she doesn't have any friends but her sister and her workers. Delusional, self indulgent, self centred. Who the hell has their own name in bright hot pink lights in their own house??? Her children have such a weird idea of what a mother should be.

Reactions: 11
Hit the nail on the head. It is gross and not all funny. She is a con woman.

Reactions: 2
You know why she has zero friends? Because she has to constantly be the centre of attention. Me me me me ... most people get tired of that crap. She has to always be the centre of her own delusional universe. I have had a couple friends like that in the past. They are exhausting. They make you feel like all you are is a supporting role in their pathetic narc world. It's very telling she doesn't have any friends but her sister and her workers. Delusional, self indulgent, self centred. Who the hell has their own name in bright hot pink lights in their own house??? Her children have such a weird idea of what a mother should be.
Was pretty evident when a she filmed the whole "Home to Bunbury" series earlier in the year (pretty sure she thought Netflix would pick it up) that her family can't quite work her out either.
The uncomfortable filming and surprising them all and the only one who got excited or emotional was her. God that whole thing still makes me cringe with 2nd hand embarrassment.....

Reactions: 6
Something is going on with that Warehouse too. She's hardly been thete and last week when we had to hear about her "EA" or whatever she is fork out $23k in bills, they were sitting around her dining table. Wasn't that why they set up the office space in the warehouse, for all her "team" to work instead of at her house?
She paid all that money to deck out something she doesn't even own and she's not using it?
No wonder she's had 58 bloody careers that she's never really succeeded at..... always onto the next "big thing" when it all gets too hard.
Maybe this is where ALove is staying???

Reactions: 5
Maybe this is where ALove is staying???
That's a great theory! You could be onto something there.

Emmy is a happy girl this morning, pumping out the beats in her "sexy" off the shoulder top, singing to the camera. Think that lightstim's servicing more than her plump little face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t seem to need the ‘reading’ glasses of late. Guess the paid Bailey Nelson promo has ended. Now perfect eyesight. Cue 1,2,3 when she reads here the glasses willl miraculously reappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that we’re a month in and nearly done with the first thread for this woman 👌🏼 She’s been bringing the goods of late.

Reactions: 4
Brad better get use to Lazylou at his kiosk each and every weekend now that Aaron has the kids on the weekends. No ‘friends Emmy’ is lonely, desperate for attention and seeking friendships.
She should advertise for a ‘weekend buddy’ I’m sure she could pay for a friend. 😁

where is best buddy Sophie 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.