Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
Annnd, I’m blocked. All I did was ask who she was going to be donating her gifts from the ballet and salt and pepper to since she doesn’t personally accept gifts? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Limpy Love

VIP Member
OMG!!
I cant unsee her sitting so close to the MU bench.

Good thing see is in the second row because I hate to imagine what she chosen to wear with the pink tank....oops crop.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
They were just asked to move. (live on TV) and the rightful owners of those seats are now sitting there!!
What a fucking scam artist she is!!
Who would sit in someone's courtside seats??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
Why the fuck has she been gifted a beautiful pair of signed ballet shoes from The Australian Ballet Co?????? WHY? What is her connection to them. She doesn't even know. Fuck I hate her

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

EmmysUnusedHairbrush

I've been quiet on here, had to have a rest because Emmy used me today, like actually physically picked me up and my bristles touched her washed hair!! Was a very surreal moment, I'm sure it'll be a fleeting moment and I'll return to being EmmysUnusedHairbrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

PAINTJOB

Chatty Member
OMG hilarious - here we go Melbournians being defensive about the weather. I actually loved living in Melbourne except the 4 years of literally every morning (until around 11am) being grey and cloudy. I'm just being totally honest - there's nothing better than waking up at 6am and the sky is blue - which I can honestly say probably happened under 5 times in 4 years of living in Melbourne! Someone should do a study on Melbournians taking offence when people mention the weather - they seriously take it as a personal attack - and the only reason I mentioned it on here on this thread relating to EL was because her splashing around in what looked like cat's piss deserves a reply - it's bloody sad as an Australian to call that a beach!!!
As a Melburnian, I take zero responsibility for the beaches and weather. No one is interested in having an argument on which city is better. Literally no one cares.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Limpy Love

VIP Member
"We've changed location, y,know safety in numbers"

You fucking lying cow! You, your fat arse and your skanky sister were sitting in seats that weren't yours!

YOU WERE TOLD TO MOVE!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Finally learned how tp screen record and recorded the court side seat eviction. I had to upload it to dailymotion and suggest you hover your cursor over the video and expand it to full screen. Madam took her sweet time leaving the seats she didn't have tickets for. Also a screen shot so you know where to look for her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Who is she pretending she could’ve gone out with last night? She has no friends, Bubs went home, the whole “I might go out” thing is an insight into her genuine delusions. It’s also amazing how much energy she seems to have when she’s not got the children. Market, beach, massage, basketball, considering going out, out walking the dogs at 7am (not a cloud in the sky btw 😉). Yet on a weekend when she’s required to be a parent it’s slothing on the couch, napping, complaining about being tired, pyjamas at 6pm. The contrast is just so stark.

• Haha