EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread:

EmmyLou Loves #55: 5 horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Congratulations to @notgifted !

I had to shorten it to fit.

You win a pair of satin PJ’s from King Babe 👑 he’s popped them under your pillow. Enjoy!

Who knows what’s instore for us these threads takes us all on a journey we won’t forget 😭😱😳

Special shout out to @Oops I did it again for their Xmas Carol ELL edition.
✌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Im away for 2 days and you Fezzas are on another thread. Amazing. Love your work. Cant wait to catch up 🤣🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Babe doesn't know her well enough to realise that she is gifted every release of Cachia PJs and would probably have a dozen pairs.

As for his choice of sleepwear, it's something I would buy my Mother and not something I would expect from my latest shag.

What a bleeping loser she is bragging about them! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys I think babe left the pyjamas under the pillow for himself. P A make the exact same pair for men. It explains why they actually fit her. She’s assumed they’re a gift but babe just wanted something comfortable to wear when he’s freeloading around the swamp.

They are HIS pyjamas that he accidentally left there.
My thoughts too.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Here you go. Actually it was $18 and not even signed!!! I remember her shilling it and she had crates and crates of the magazine and she was showing herself signing them. I think they were an extra $5 for a signed copy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Here you go. Actually it was $18 and not even signed!!! I remember her shilling it and she had crates and crates of the magazine and she was showing herself signing them. I think they were an extra $5 for a signed copy.
That's some self serving LL bullshit. The placating "ha ha" is something that she loves to do!

Reactions: 9
The photoshoot says it all. They all look miserable.

Reactions: 21
Guys I think babe left the pyjamas under the pillow for himself. P A make the exact same pair for men. It explains why they actually fit her. She’s assumed they’re a gift but babe just wanted something comfortable to wear when he’s freeloading around the swamp.

My thoughts too.
My new man’s got a hot muscly 45 YO dad bod..I don’t wanna see him in silky Pajamas and he wants to see me in nothing.. good luck with that sexy time lazyloo…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Very interesting. Thanks for posting the article @PAINTJOB

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.