EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she wants to be a Fembot, do you think she is going full SINGLE WHITE FEMALE on Nards?

If she is, expect a LOT more of “free the nipple”

View attachment 1777809
I just stalked nadia, ive never in my life seen her profile and wow she is so put together.
Doesnt Emmylou one word see the way she presents herself? All the beautiful neutral places she posed with her henne stuff? One place may have even been her house?! It looked so nice and clean. No trees or zebra crossing or vag grabbing in sight. The models dont say their name and what size they're wearing. Its just all editorial. Why doesnt EL look at that stuff and try to emulate it rather than JUST copy what they wear.
Also Nadia's post with the blue twin set, why didnt she bring old clod hopper to the yoga sesh? 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
You missed Dame Edna McCarthy!
View attachment 1776494
And @AMY$ birthday cake
View attachment 1776496

Tiny Dancer got donated some pointe shoes from the Australian Ballet
View attachment 1776498
Election Day BBQ and sack races!!
View attachment 1776502
View attachment 1776503

And she NEVER spoke about The Children’s little business enterprise again did she??

Ahhh what the fuckity duck…I’d forgotten about that day 🤦‍♀️
You kill me 😂😂😂😂

She’s up early doing her inspirational whisper voice talking tit. Is today the day they launch the weightloss self improvement journal?
"Gorgeous possibilities"

Stupid fruit loop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Buckle up....today could be a day of change. possibilities and gawjus, gawjus potential.

I'm not exactly sure what that means, but the change could be not wearing that white crop top again, so that's a start. Baby steps EL.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We can only hope the change will be wearing the correct sized clothes and dedicating herself to being a better mum. No one is perfect but just be better Lou.

Do better.

✌ Happy Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 21

This morning is BS!!! Everyone knows you are not going to change or seize the day! Maybe seize a turkey leg!! Or an ass of cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That voice oh GuruLou you truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what I would like to see, Lou taking her kids to the shops with a little bit of money & letting them buy a gift for the wishing / donation tree.

My little 6 year old son & I have been twice, it didn’t cost much, was just some colouring / activity books, felt pens etc and the look on his face when we got to put them under the tree was priceless. We are just an average family, not rolling in cash like Lou, she’s more like a grinch, unless she can wear it or eat it herself, she isn’t interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You know what I would like to see, Lou taking her kids to the shops with a little bit of money & letting them buy a gift for the wishing / donation tree.

My little 6 year old son & I have been twice, it didn’t cost much, was just some colouring / activity books, felt pens etc and the look on his face when we got to put them under the tree was priceless. We are just an average family, not rolling in cash like Lou, she’s more like a grinch, unless she can wear it or eat it herself, she isn’t interested.
I don't think she knows the meaning of the word "giving."

Reactions: 19

That's such a lovely and kind thing to do. Your kids will always remember that.

Christmas is such a hard time for a lot of people. EL is oblivious to the cost of living. All she does is spend.

Reactions: 15

You are so right but she hasn’t even started thinking about her kids yet let alone those who are less fortunate.
I’ve done the same with my kid since she was around 3 it’s important to help others not just receive

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m wondering if babe is into Mukbang ASMR stuff or he’s a feeder because she’s full on into the eating on camera, making crazy amounts of food since he came along.
A lot of African men like bigger women I think that’s all it is..

Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s for babe, I think she’s making eating fetish for tips. Would explain the skanky outfits she wears too

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Watching old Jelly Cakes fall off a surfboard that's too small for her made my night. Time to size up Pork Chop. And spewing she didn't wear a bikini. Why is that I wonder? Not as confident as you make out hey Lou

• Haha
Reactions: 17
full of chaaaaange full of possibiliteeeees. Yuck! Any day can be a good if you want to to be lazylou.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I would never take inspirational advice from someone whose peak work for the week was making a foot long ham sandwich. I'd rather take advice from my subway guy, at least he works.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.