EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Mincey Lou because we know she reads here

She's using that filter again filter on that's blurring the background and placing her on a more flattering angle, she's so dodgy
Doesnt matter how much this feral bleep filters, she shows her true self when you see this face.
Ive said it before and ill say it again, her communidy buy buy buy all the tit she puts out.
There is no need for Henne to send her this piece of tit set if she didn't. These bogans all think of EL what EL thinks of the fembots. She wishes she was them and her communidy wish they were her.
I cant stand this cunts face but she's mastered the grift and makes a pretty penny off it. This is why she doesnt care about her kids. She gets all her dopamine from instagram attention.
Her kids literally drain her bc she gets nothing back from them.

Also re the cake, wont let them have cake before bed but oxtail slop and potato salad with 700 different fatty sauces is ok???? FEED THEM A GREEN VEGETABLE. Or something with color. Teach them that veggies can be delish. As a kid i used to love peas and corn or peas and carrots and i ate tomatoes like apples. I was super fussy too so i never really ate the family meals but mum always made sure what i did ear was nutritious at least.
Emmylou one word, you're a tit mum and tit human.

Its my birthday and the sledge from C made my day already, "a lamington is better" 😂😂😂 you can see the rage behind the smile!
Happy birthday Amy 🎉🥳🎊🎈🎁🎂! Now give me a tissue! 🤧🤧🤧

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thankyou Tattle family for birthday love....why didn't we see tonight's red meat and carb loading feast? Ima agree the soft launch of babe is now super rude to her actual followers. At least name him not say "special guest" or "king".....🤢🤢🤢 have some respect for those who literally "buy" into the whole sham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The way she treats those kids is so disgusting. I feel heartbroken for them to think she cares more about her Wednesday night root meal and ordeal than the rest of the children’s lives.
She can’t even give them a meal they enjoy? The lunchboxes did my head in I’ve worked all day, come home sent emails, cooked dinner, worked on my small business cleaned up and packed the lunches so the fact she can’t even manage to do the bare minimum is gross. All she has done all day is lay around and get coffee is that ugly outfit that looks like her body is swallowing

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This is off topic but I hope you don't mind. I discovered something new today. Edgar's Mission raised over $100,000 today (well yesterday on your Giving Tuesday which Emmylou never even mentioned) and they had promised to dance this dance if they did. I have never seen that dance and they said they learn it in school. Do you all know how to do the Nutbush?

I love doing the Nutbush and I love Edgar’s Mission. I used to sponsor one of their sheep. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
EL taking babe lunch.
This relationship is definitely one sided.
When is babe going to start doing something for her.
I'm pretty certain that every time they have been out (that has been shown on her gram), she has paid for or it has been gifted.
And most Wednesday nights it seems she cooks for him. If it was a normal relationship you would think he would take her out on Wednesday nights every so often to a dinner or a movie.
Definitely only FWB situation as far as he is concerned.

the Gang Bangers tonight..gotta keep their strength up..
Yep, babe will bring his mates for a free feed on Lou's dime.

Reactions: 15
She can’t even give them a meal they enjoy? The lunchboxes did my head in I’ve worked all day, come home sent emails, cooked dinner, worked on my small business cleaned up and packed the lunches so the fact she can’t even manage to do the bare minimum is gross. All she has done all day is lay around and get coffee is that ugly outfit that looks like her body is swallowing
Fuckin' yes! I have no idea why she can't do lunches the night before, i guess she needs some sort of child labour IG content each morning 🤬

Reactions: 17
dancing to The Time Warp and Summer Lovin/Grease Lightning is also popular

The lasagne sheets were burnt

That brown horror of a jacket looks like a car seat from a 70’s Datsun

F093D767-9E5B-4CA4-B3D2-436CA02D21E1.png
4E7FACDB-9497-477D-8BEF-FB7DAB238968.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The nauseating little carry on about dropping off some lasagne "to someone". 🤢
How old is she??!?!
I could never imagine anyone I know being like that.
She is seriously emotionally stunted. Grow the duck up.
Imagine how she speaks to him when they are together, With that 'sexy', giggly school girl voice 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m just going to say it….how either of them perform to the best of their ability after all that food. Surely they must do the deed before they eat.🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
EL taking babe lunch.
This relationship is definitely one sided.
When is babe going to start doing something for her.
I'm pretty certain that every time they have been out (that has been shown on her gram), she has paid for or it has been gifted.
And most Wednesday nights it seems she cooks for him. If it was a normal relationship you would think he would take her out on Wednesday nights every so often to a dinner or a movie.
Definitely only FWB situation as far as he is concerned.

Yep, babe will bring his mates for a free feed on Lou's dime.
Babe's rates are probably cheaper on Wednesday nights 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.