Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Guys I think babe left the pyjamas under the pillow for himself. P A make the exact same pair for men. It explains why they actually fit her. She’s assumed they’re a gift but babe just wanted something comfortable to wear when he’s freeloading around the swamp.

They are HIS pyjamas that he accidentally left there.
My thoughts too.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
What on God’s green Earth is happening with her clodhoppers??! One of them looks 3 sized too big? This chick is legit cooked. Nothing makes sense. NOTHING!

CEAD3D1E-BF07-42CE-ABD6-98C087029301.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Did she say she's making vegetarian lasagne to finish off the mince? Like wtf? She's eating so much meat she has convinced herself it's a vegetable?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Notpaid-justgifted

I can’t even hate watch atm! I was permanently disabled due to a work injury 10 years ago, deemed never to hold down employmen. I’ve had Togo back to basic clerical work the last year or so due to the cost of living; not to mention making my kids choose between private education and their passions (expensive sporting commitments etc).

She does NOTHING; try working 3-4 hours a day (minimal I know) with chronic illness and pain then meeting kid commitment. these PR companies should send these things to families struggling- there’s man6 families struggling and in pain to put their child through ballet! Send them the tickets and autographed pointe shoes!

I know how PR works, I grew up with parents in the industry who received everything, and this absolutely disgusts me!

and the pjs are soooooo king babes

• Heart
Reactions: 38

dartsmokingpony

Look, I know freeing the nip is a trend, but you've missed the mark yet again Lopsided Lou. You just look like a middle aged bogan in desperate need of a bra that fits properly

Actually one nipple has hit the mark.. the other is questioning its life choices ....

Goodlord she is awful.

Not as talented as supercute 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

ActiveLies

VIP Member
So Peter Alexander pyjamas come standardly in a box with tissue paper and a cute little bag, and if you choose to pay a bit more for gift wrapping, they wrap in tissue paper which they seal with a sticker, then put it in a gift box and tie with ribbon. And JammiesLou is trying to tell us that her love king babe took the pyjamas out of the bag, out of lovely box they came in, and shoved them under her pillow to find whenever she went to bed? Nahhhhh, mate. That’s not a thing. He left his pjs there, she found them and told him, he said “you have them, they’d look better on you anyway” or words to that effect, and she’s categorised that as him buying her something 😂

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Sorry but as a Perthian, that beach looks rank compared to our beautiful beaches 🤢
Melbourne is on a bay, there are no metropolitan beaches that are on the actual ocean, and a lot of storm water dumps into the bay so after heavy downfalls it’s prone to looking pretty damn gross. We had weeks of storms and the quality (and safety) of the water in the bay is as bad as I ever remember it being in my life. She is MAD for swimming in it at the moment. Whoever mentioned she should’ve just jumped in the car and gone to a proper beach is spot on. If you’re making a day of it, and seemingly have a kid free weekend why not spend the 2 hours driving to the Surf Coast, Bellarine or Peninsula? spend the day at the beach, have dinner at local winey etc?

She’s also set up camp for the day about 15m from my family’s beach box which we didn’t go to today because I didn’t want my kids swimming in the filthy bay. I really hope this doesn’t become a permanent position for her over summer and I have to cop and eyeful of HammyLou’s ham sandwich 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
A little reminder to everyone- Never click on anything she has tagged in her stories or posts. It adds to her engagement and those brands can see how many accounts have come over via her account. Always leave her account and then search the tagged brands. I refuse to add to her engagement stats.

• Heart

somanyteeth

VIP Member
I have a high paying Corporate job 4 days a week, still I would not drop this money on these bags after school fees, mortgage etc .. one Chanel a year for me to add to my collection. So some feral uneducated part time grifter on a minimum wages is 100% not buying real Dior.. how embarrassing for them!
I just recently bought a Dior bag. My first ever expensive bag. I work a high paying full time job and have no kids but my money still goes into non-flashy shit so it was a real investment.
I pay a mortgage back in Melbourne, pay my rent here London, I travel the world on a fortnightly basis. I like to have savings in my offset for rainy days. I literally got my mum and boyfriend to tell me it was ok to buy this bag bc I felt guilty for wanting it.
I just cant imagine designer shit being number one on my priority list. Maybe bc Im happy in life I dont need dopamine hits all the time, or maybe because Im not trying to impress 120K people plus the fembots, I dont know. But I like that this felt like a treat and made me realise I work hard enough to buy something nice.
She never appreciates anything. This is why she has a floordrobe. The kardashians have dedicated closets for their stuff, 1 for bags, 1 for shoes. If EL really appreciated all her designer shit and it wasnt just for likes on the gram she'd also treat it with respect.

But as someone said above, she is probably just living off DH Gate not giving a single fuck about child labour in the countries these fake shits are being manufactured in. She's such a bad human.

• Heart

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
The exchange with C about the cake was disgusting, that's how unhealthy habits with food are formed!

"If you want it more sour creamy, add more sour cream"... fucking thanks for that advice Michelin(Star)Lou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And I'm guessing she won't be taking Camelia to the ballet next year. I just cannot believe that package. It's probably one of the nicest things she's received and no she doesn't deserve it
I almost want to cancel my season membership that costs me a fortune but my 17 yr old ballerina daughter and I love the ballet so much, we scrimp on other things to afford this luxury, pisses me off that that dirty cow gets gifted something she couldn’t give a toss about! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

Super Cute

VIP Member
Here you go. Actually it was $18 and not even signed!!! I remember her shilling it and she had crates and crates of the magazine and she was showing herself signing them. I think they were an extra $5 for a signed copy.
God how grim do they all look 😐
478FA679-3C6A-4914-85B8-A449466DF785.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad