EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually looked deranged in some of those photos today. Like an unwell woman having a moment. It’s hilarious but also terrifying. I used to go to Dundas and Faussett all the time and I swear I’d have been so alarmed to see her clunking about looking like Dame Edna.
A dude in his range rover nearly sped through the pedestrian crossing taking very long neck gawk at this manic posing along the side road dressed as she was, posing as she was. Had to laugh. She was a bit of a shock on the locals sensibilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A dude in his range rover nearly sped through the pedestrian crossing taking very long neck gawk at this manic posing along the side road dressed as she was, posing as she was. Had to laugh. She was a bit of a shock on the locals sensibilities.
God she would have stuck out! This get up is cute for a 20-something going to da club. Not for PrancingLou to smize all over Albert Park.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What on God’s green Earth is happening with her clodhoppers??! One of them looks 3 sized too big? This chick is legit cooked. Nothing makes sense. NOTHING!

CEAD3D1E-BF07-42CE-ABD6-98C087029301.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Because her feet are so fat, she has to size up in order for them to fit around
I vowed months ago never to mention the size of her feet again after getting smashed on here for questioning how big her shoe size is in proportion to her height. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She actually looked deranged in some of those photos today. Like an unwell woman having a moment. It’s hilarious but also terrifying. I used to go to Dundas and Faussett all the time and I swear I’d have been so alarmed to see her clunking about looking like Dame Edna.
All I can see with those coloured glasses and clunky gold chain

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bloody live for a @gemmagucci ’Lounatic in the Wild’ sighting!

I’ve had a mild brush with fame myself when I saw her in the wild in Geelong. She was with The Children sitting on the waterfront and C was crying while Mumma made a slackarsed attempt to comfort her while giving S the stink eye. V just sat there looking like she had also contributed to C’s distress. Didn’t look like anyone was having fun!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.