EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what makes me laugh about people from Melbourne who get so defensive about the whole thing - they seriously have tit weather and tit (actually beyond tit) beaches, there's absolutely no argument!!! I'm from Adelaide but lived in Melbourne for 4+ years and it's basically Adelaide but bigger with worse traffic, expensive housing and tit weather/beaches. People bag Adelaide but our weather is amazing, our beaches are world class, our wineries/restaurants are incredible and our housing is albeit getting more expensive but still relatively affordable. Let just wait for all the Melbourne people to come and shoot me down!!
Lol tbh we know its just a bay not a beach but i have a house on elwood beach and (when I live there) i love waking up to the sound and walking along the water.
Its definitely not great for swimming and i think the only time Ive swam there is on like 40 degree days when ive come home from work and needed a drink by the water and to dip my feet in. (Also at 3am in my early 20s 😂).
But whichever way you look at it, better than having no bed of water near by (aka me in London, i hate that part of it).
But I grew up near torquay so i was spoiled with the surfcoast.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That's what makes me laugh about people from Melbourne who get so defensive about the whole thing - they seriously have tit weather and tit (actually beyond tit) beaches, there's absolutely no argument!!! I'm from Adelaide but lived in Melbourne for 4+ years and it's basically Adelaide but bigger with worse traffic, expensive housing and tit weather/beaches. People bag Adelaide but our weather is amazing, our beaches are world class, our wineries/restaurants are incredible and our housing is albeit getting more expensive but still relatively affordable. Let just wait for all the Melbourne people to come and shoot me down!!
It’s all pretty subjective. I’ve lived in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Singapore, London and New York and I find Melbourne weather the most easy to live in by quite a distance. Winter is cold, but not cold on a world scale. I find the relentless heat of Perth and Adelaide in summer pretty yuck, and the humidity of Sydney and above is not my cup of tea either. So Melbourne weather suits me fine. I’m not sure anyone hangs their hat on Melbourne having good beaches but if there’s open water nearby, people will use it when it’s hot. The best cities in the world have pretty unforgiving climates and most don’t have enviable open bodies of water but manage to be pretty great places to live and visit. This might be me doing exactly what you were waiting for but you somehow turned a thread bagging EL into some deep defence of Adelaide and bagging of Melbourne, so I reckon us Melburnians are allowed the right of reply 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just back to the nutbush
I told the DJ at my wedding specifically not to play it. I didn’t want people lined up doing this stupid dance we all did in primary school but have no idea why or where it came from
My husband’s stupid cousin asked for it and he played it! I was so pissed 🤣
Haha I also banned it and a couple of others from our wedding

Reactions: 4
Sorry lol Adelaide is the least desirable place for a Melbournian to go to next to Canberra 😂 We were just voted friendliest city for a reason clearly - you can keep your “world class” beaches we will enjoy our crappy bays and amazing coffee 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Was she having another Tattler dig in her story last night at AP Hotel? Talking with SallySue about girls seen out in the wild?
Yep. I picked up the out in the wild comment also. She keeps a thorough close update on Tattle doesn’t she?

Reactions: 16
Just because the young girls are doing it doesn't mean you have to Emmy.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Haha I also banned it and a couple of others from our wedding
my banned list included Nutbush, Love Shack, Eye of the Tiger (I bleeping HATE that song), Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. I’m so glad to have found you darlings who had tit song bans as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooooh a bit of city rivalry going on!

As a Kiwi who loooooves Aussie, my perspective:
  • Perth - amaaazing - feels like a different country (so, so far away...); has a bit of everything
  • Sydney - beaches, party city; a lot like Auckland, NZ
  • Melbourne - sophisticated city ... a coffee drinker's and cafe visitor's delight; a bit like how Wellington, NZ used to be in the early '00s
  • Brisbane - holidays, relaxation (and a bit like where I live)
  • Adelaide - holidays, so much to do
  • Tassie - underrated ... so beautiful

Reactions: 15
duck this witch. I love my Cool Cabana and paid full price for it, and she gets TWO for free?! Infuriating 😡

On a side note, I was discussing Lounatic with my sister recently and discovered she hadn’t seen the Melbourne Cup “dancing” (can we really call it that?) video. After watching, her exact comments were “Her body is… interesting” - reminded me of “that fat lady you like” 😂😂

• Haha
Is it just me or has sally sue had her own “tweaks” done lately? I don’t recall her filling out her bathers and tops like that before and they look remarkably upright for a mum of 3.

Is it just me or has sally sue had her own “tweaks” done lately? I don’t recall her filling out her bathers and tops like that before and they look remarkably upright for a mum of 3.
She had breast implants years ago...I know this because she travelled with one of my old friends a long time ago and got them done overseas if I remember correctly....old sallysue was a bit of a wild one too!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh god them poor people at the front with emmylou oneword screaming on at the Bball 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG!!
I cant unsee her sitting so close to the MU bench.

Good thing see is in the second row because I hate to imagine what she chosen to wear with the pink tank....oops crop.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
They were just asked to move. (live on TV) and the rightful owners of those seats are now sitting there!!
What a bleeping scam artist she is!!
Who would sit in someone's courtside seats??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.