EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after stealing someone’s seats she scammed her way into a corporate and is parading around like she runs the joint saying she should be out there withe the cheer leaders I am done for the day she is too much.
And then gets a photo with the opposition team’s cheer squad, WTF?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She was almost doing the Melbourne Cup day dance. What a pair of losers

She is in desperate need of a stylist.

EA7327C6-B6CC-433C-99E6-5EAD53D2ABDF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the screenshots @itsspelleddivinenotdevine and @Limpy Love

I am wondering if she had nose bleed seats ad it's an away game for MU and didn't like those and just thought she would stomp her way courtside.

I just can't with the sequin skirt and pink crop.

People probably think she's on only fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
"We've changed location, y,know safety in numbers"

You bleeping lying cow! You, your fat arse and your skanky sister were sitting in seats that weren't yours!

YOU WERE TOLD TO MOVE!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Side by side of that bikini from today and when she wore it in WA… hate to admit it, but she *may* have actually lost some weight in between. NOT 20 bleeping KILOS THOUGH
That’s not weight loss it’s sneaky liposuction I’m guessing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t deal with this woman. I cannot express this enough
What. The. Actual. duck.

Reactions: 16
Lou loves that her sister is now single and she has someone to hang out with.

SL is just as foul if one of those bballers showed some interest she’d be right into men quick smart

Reactions: 18
Imagine when her daughters are of nightclubbing age and Emmylou invites herself along as a plus one :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She used to live on Canterbury Road not far from Fitzroy Street. Probably wanted to keep the kids in the same school. Not sure where Jimmy lives

as for the Bishma Sisters. Sally Sue is wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Her kids must be with their dad as well. Ferals.
I’ve seen Jimmy in Port Melbourne supermarkets a few times with his partner.

Reactions: 5
It’s all pretty subjective. I’ve lived in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Singapore, London and New York and I find Melbourne weather the most easy to live in by quite a distance. Winter is cold, but not cold on a world scale. I find the relentless heat of Perth and Adelaide in summer pretty yuck, and the humidity of Sydney and above is not my cup of tea either. So Melbourne weather suits me fine. I’m not sure anyone hangs their hat on Melbourne having good beaches but if there’s open water nearby, people will use it when it’s hot. The best cities in the world have pretty unforgiving climates and most don’t have enviable open bodies of water but manage to be pretty great places to live and visit. This might be me doing exactly what you were waiting for but you somehow turned a thread bagging EL into some deep defence of Adelaide and bagging of Melbourne, so I reckon us Melburnians are allowed the right of reply 😝
OMG hilarious - here we go Melbournians being defensive about the weather. I actually loved living in Melbourne except the 4 years of literally every morning (until around 11am) being grey and cloudy. I'm just being totally honest - there's nothing better than waking up at 6am and the sky is blue - which I can honestly say probably happened under 5 times in 4 years of living in Melbourne! Someone should do a study on Melbournians taking offence when people mention the weather - they seriously take it as a personal attack - and the only reason I mentioned it on here on this thread relating to EL was because her splashing around in what looked like cat's piss deserves a reply - it's bloody sad as an Australian to call that a beach!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.