EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute, did she give her kid a peanut butter sandwich for school. Aren’t primary schools in Melbourne a “Nut Free Zone” 🤬?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just bookmarking my spot here so I don’t have to keep searching for this thread. Can’t even be bothered to comment on her right now so I’m just here for the lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait a minute, did she give her kid a peanut butter sandwich for school. Aren’t primary schools in Melbourne a “Nut Free Zone” 🤬?
Ours isn't nut free, but our previous primary school was. I think it is individual to the school.
But WTF is with those lunches. If they've had a decent breakfast they don't need that much food (ie Sages lunch)... a sandwich, fruit and crackers. Done. Ive got two boys and thats all they take. He's got a millions snacks. If the lunch box is overflowing and you need more storage its too much. Leave the yoghurt for after school if it doesn't fit.

Reactions: 10
why the F was she rolling up salami on the sandwiches? to get extra in there? all the fingering of high fat foods...wont allow tomato sauce or white bread but will allow high fat, high in nitrates salami! madness...

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Is there anyone else anywhere on Insta who gets their 12 year old child to film their every move (incl bench to fridge to bench to cupboard to bench), whilst they look like they need a good 8 hours sleep, packing crap in school lunchboxes that you just know won’t get eaten? Just wondering if it’s a vibe and I’m missing something, or if I’m just too old and cynical for her tit anymore?!? 🤨 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why the duck has she been gifted a beautiful pair of signed ballet shoes from The Australian Ballet Co?????? WHY? What is her connection to them. She doesn't even know. duck I dislike her

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I am so angry, Emmy slug if you read this you do not deserve that ballet PR package. You do not deserve nice things like that. 🤬

Why the duck has she been gifted a beautiful pair of signed ballet shoes from The Australian Ballet Co?????? WHY? What is her connection to them. She doesn't even know. duck I dislike her
Makes me so angry she was given that beautiful package that will just collect dust in her dump house because all she cares about is basketball

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
And I'm guessing she won't be taking Camelia to the ballet next year. I just cannot believe that package. It's probably one of the nicest things she's received and no she doesn't deserve it

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Did they run that workshop for Nadia that she attended? You know the one where she was gifted a crop top, but then wore a sweater 🫠

Reactions: 21

Can Already See She is going to try and fit into a Tutu ... Good one Oz Ballet!! This should be interesting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh look I do want to comment on her. What a fckn slug. There are other more beautiful influencers that PR package could have gone to. When has she ever expressed an interest in ballet other than that monstrosity that was the Jagged event? I just hope she takes C as her date to these and not her “king”.

Did they run that workshop for Nadia that she attended? You know the one where she was gifted a crop top, but then wore a sweater 🫠
Yes they did. I can’t believe she made an impression on them 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Size 12 ha? Back boobs are out on display.
Plus i never ever knew people ate peanut butter with butter spread on bread. She really is clueless when it comes to nutrition (well many things). Those poor kids are picking up some bad eating habits that they will take into adulthood and see as a norm.

As @ActiveLies said the pyjamas come nicely wrapped. You’d give a gift in its bag wouldn’t you? When we were kids…we folded our P.js and left them under our pillow for the next night (had to re wear at least twice b4 washing). Me thinks babe left her his dirty p.js

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol. He wants this covered up. In other words, he doesn't want a dip in the Lou Lou jar so had to get her some pjs
I don’t know a single person in this demographic who could be fucked lying on the ground or asking a friend to strap them up in this way for a night out or to wear a special outfit. No - we would just find a bra that would be appropriate. I can’t think of a single friend or family member who would suffer through that nor the likely skin rip that came at the end of the night. Hard no from me. This is not relatable. It is only hilarious and ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God she’s an idiot.. lettuce has NO nutritional value lol 😂

Then also insists on lamingtons!

Love Sagey.. keeping it real
No nearly teen boy gets excited about handing out invites lol
And why does she think we are fascinated by her making their dumb lunches? How is that great content? And don't give her tickets to every ballet next year, Australia Ballet!!! She might start whooping and hollering the was she behaves at the b-ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.