EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a designer label bleep wannabe. Flogs cheap and nasty ZM so she can wear designer, which are always too small and on sale.
I find her purchase of this item, even on sale, deplorable given she brags how she buys marked down strawberry lamingtons (that The Children hate) and freezes them for school lunches.

Secondhand school shoes, grifted sheet sets, KMart Xmas trees and decorations are just some of the cost cutting she doesn’t when it’s for The Children. Not Mumma Meatloaf though, she’s on a continuous cycle of designer brands, pampering, accommodation and top shelf dining.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Guyyyss the ridiculousness is actually worse when spotted out in the wild. Our Show pony Lou had a few stares and subtle smirks. Plus SL is not an 8 more like a healthy 10. Lia behind the iphone (camera). SL the tag along.
Oh my bleeping God. She walks around like she's an A list celeb. And why ain't she wearing those fugly heart glasses in the wild if they're so bewdiful?.. these pics need to he sent onto them with a complaint, she's a liar.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Guyyyss the ridiculousness is actually worse when spotted out in the wild. Our Show pony Lou had a few stares and subtle smirks. Plus SL is not an 8 more like a healthy 10. Lia behind the iphone (camera). SL the tag along.
This is brilliant. I do hope you have recovered from the shock of seeing this thing in the wild. If she has paid upward of $1600 for this get up she should hang her head in shame in fact she should hang her head in shame full stop talk about a crime against fashion she is such a desperate wannabe this fat lump of lard. Once again the children miss out.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We should do sushi Karen.... the advert reminds me of lazylou always just off the mark with everything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell is she wearing
A $1k crop top. Just when we thought she couldn't get any worse with her clothes...
Darl, you spruik nasty cheap clothes and lash serum for a living and live in a tit tip you pay rent for. Stop with the designer get up. You're not Bec or Nads.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A $1k crop top. Just when we thought she couldn't get any worse with her clothes...
Darl, you spruik nasty cheap clothes and lash serum for a living and live in a tit tip you pay rent for. Stop with the designer get up. You're not Bec or Nads.
Don’t forget the clodhoppers and fugly chunky gold jewellery 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I can't believe how out of touch she is. She's really all over the place now. Wearing D and G to flog cheap sunnies. $2k on ONE outfit for herself. I'm stunned. Buying a small house in the outer suburbs for her and her children would make much better financial sense.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
This is not sexy you’re a fucken clown
Proper fucked this is.
Not only is that a pricey outfit, both the bands are stretched to within an inch of their life. Love how the writing in the middle section gets bigger 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bahaha , it's all about angles eh EL

Look how close she got to his peen! Im sure Babe and your kids would love this.
I reckon the dude in the background is talking through gritted teeth to that woman who can't watch saying "Oh my God, have a look at this scrag"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.