EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side by side of that bikini from today and when she wore it in WA… hate to admit it, but she *may* have actually lost some weight in between. NOT 20 bleeping KILOS THOUGH
She's definitely lost weight. Its just that she's still not for wearing crop tops with nipples that point to Antarctica.

Sorry, I watched it happen live on TV. I'm not in the habit of filming people in public.

Thanks to MU for playing offence at the perfect time. 🏀

If you have Foxtel/Kayo you can watch it in replay.
Please someone with foxtel or Kayo film this! Pleaseeeeee

She is such a bogan! I can not wait for this feral cunts downfall. She makes me so angry. Who does she think she is that she can just sit in other peoples seats? duck you LardyLou
😂😂😂 where is her matching D&G sparkly crop top. I am disappointed she rock up as a disco ball

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's definitely lost weight. Its just that she's still not for wearing crop tops with nipples that point to Antarctica.
She’s lost weight but hasn’t managed to change her shape or tone anything so it’s her same lumpy, rotund frame, just with a smaller girth which is then hard to see any difference. That and that her head is genuinely enormous and that’s the thing forever shoved in front of the camera all day long.

I think some of the bags and other designer goods are real but most are fake. She would’ve made a big enough song and dance about the purchasing of a few of them first off so that she established herself as a consumer of high end products, and after that has been able to slip in a heap of fakes hoping her legion of fans will think ‘oh it’s just Emmy with her impeccable taste and designer budget, she’s so aspirational!’ You guys are definitely right that if she was purchasing legit items, we’d have full photo shoots out the front, stomping down Collins St, screeching with SAs, declaring everything to be bewdiful and gawjus and so cute and divine.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG hilarious - here we go Melbournians being defensive about the weather. I actually loved living in Melbourne except the 4 years of literally every morning (until around 11am) being grey and cloudy. I'm just being totally honest - there's nothing better than waking up at 6am and the sky is blue - which I can honestly say probably happened under 5 times in 4 years of living in Melbourne! Someone should do a study on Melbournians taking offence when people mention the weather - they seriously take it as a personal attack - and the only reason I mentioned it on here on this thread relating to EL was because her splashing around in what looked like cat's piss deserves a reply - it's bloody sad as an Australian to call that a beach!!!
As a Melburnian, I take zero responsibility for the beaches and weather. No one is interested in having an argument on which city is better. Literally no one cares.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ok guys. Im an hour away from a 23 hour trip to Melbourne, my layover in dubai is under an hour so no wifi time, so PLEASE share pics and vids for me when i come home jet lagged as tit and need entertainment 😘❤
I dont want to miss a minute of her car crash life unfolding lol.
Chompers too if you have the time haha xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Look out King Babe!!! Fat Ass Lou gonna be cooking with this dark meated creature soon!! Off u fck King Babe!!! 🤣🤣✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻Why all the talk about food?? Even with this guy?!? She needs an intervention!!

69545A5B-FDD8-4224-A629-DC47CA614BF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ok guys. Im an hour away from a 23 hour trip to Melbourne, my layover in dubai is under an hour so no wifi time, so PLEASE share pics and vids for me when i come home jet lagged as tit and need entertainment 😘❤
I dont want to miss a minute of her car crash life unfolding lol.
Chompers too if you have the time haha xx
Scroll back!!

We only have stills of her ejection but there is a couple of nice videos of her dancing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Scroll back!!

We only have stills of her ejection but there is a couple of nice videos of her dancing.
I saw and i love it 😂😂😂

Also even tho SL is wearing the same clothes, i just feel like she doesnt stink.

What i think was horrible is talking about sally sues custody arrangements and where/what her ex is doing and sally sue not correcting her... she shouldn't be sharing anything like that at all. Its no ones business. What a bunch of ferals.

Reactions: 19
That's not babe, I think this one is friends with Rayjon Tucker.
Guys, my husband papparazied for us because I can't bring myself to capture in the wild photos 😅
I could not believe she'd weasled her way into a court side seat at a United away game! But then I looked over again and she was gone, I had no idea what had happened, cannot believe she just sat in someone else's seats?! 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Lol tbh we know its just a bay not a beach but i have a house on elwood beach and (when I live there) i love waking up to the sound and walking along the water.
Its definitely not great for swimming and i think the only time Ive swam there is on like 40 degree days when ive come home from work and needed a drink by the water and to dip my feet in. (Also at 3am in my early 20s 😂).
But whichever way you look at it, better than having no bed of water near by (aka me in London, i hate that part of it).
But I grew up near torquay so i was spoiled with the surfcoast.
I get what you mean about having water nearby. I live five minutes from Huntington Beach (aka Surf city) and all the beach towns up and down Pacific Coast Hwy. I have lived here since I was 5 and can't imagine living away from the ocean.

I gave no defence of Melbourne’s weather nor was offended? I said it was subjective and gave my own opinion - am I not allowed to like different weather to you? I’m not trying to convince you that your experience is incorrect or wrong either. Your insane use of exclamation marks and inserting this topic into a convo about crazy Emmy is pretty unusual. Seems like you’re far more invested in it than anyone that’s responded, myself included. What does weather have to do with the current water quality in the bay? Your assertion of that being the reason why you brought it up doesn’t quite fit either but that’s ok. You don’t have to like Melbourne’s weather. And when it’s hot people go to the available water they’ve got. In Melbourne that’s the bay. It’s not great, but it’s there, so people use it. Including heffalumps like Lu!

And if we’re going down the bitchy path, someone should do a study on people whose enjoyment of places is based solely on natural features that no humans have any input into and how that negates an enjoyment of cultural and community activities and spaces the likes of which thrive in the grim winters of London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Beijing, Berlin etc etc etc.
Well, weather can affect some people's moods adversely. I have no horse in this race other than to say that. Seattle for instance can be deadly for people who need sunshine. That's all....let's get back to bagging on the idiot and not our own beloved homes. Everyone has different tastes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Melbourne is on a bay, there are no metropolitan beaches that are on the actual ocean, and a lot of storm water dumps into the bay so after heavy downfalls it’s prone to looking pretty damn gross. We had weeks of storms and the quality (and safety) of the water in the bay is as bad as I ever remember it being in my life. She is MAD for swimming in it at the moment. Whoever mentioned she should’ve just jumped in the car and gone to a proper beach is spot on. If you’re making a day of it, and seemingly have a kid free weekend why not spend the 2 hours driving to the Surf Coast, Bellarine or Peninsula? spend the day at the beach, have dinner at local winey etc?

She’s also set up camp for the day about 15m from my family’s beach box which we didn’t go to today because I didn’t want my kids swimming in the filthy bay. I really hope this doesn’t become a permanent position for her over summer and I have to cop and eyeful of HammyLou’s ham sandwich 🤮
Oh please take one for the team….. figuratively not literally. We will all love you so much if you got us some pics of her in the wild 😛

Reactions: 6
So it’s the stuff that she doesn’t post that we should be worried about! What the. F..ck. does that mean? Trying to make us jealous Lard Arse with your glitter mini skirts, thick gold mafia chains around your quadruple chins, tight crop tops with nipples pointing south, unwashed fake tan cohabiting with yesterday make-up. Pretending to be best buddies with bubbly wubsy yet taking every opportunity to demean and humiliate her, yes we see you living the dream while your beautiful children get palmed off at every opportunity while mama traipses around Melbourne like a wild dog on heat.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
So it’s the stuff that she doesn’t post that we should be worried about! What the. F..ck. does that mean? Trying to make us jealous Lard Arse with your glitter mini skirts, thick gold mafia chains around your quadruple chins, tight crop tops with nipples pointing south, unwashed fake tan cohabiting with yesterday make-up. Pretending to be best buddies with bubbly wubsy yet taking every opportunity to demean and humiliate her, yes we see you living the dream while your beautiful children get palmed off at every opportunity while mama traipses around Melbourne like a wild dog on heat.
She sure does like to demean people. So toxic.

The last sentence! 💀 that's such an accurate description of her. She just screams desperate.

Reactions: 13
New thread title:

Wild dog on heat, gonna steal your seat, overcook the meat, loves an Afro beat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.