EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing! Those are clearly men's pjs and the weekly root left them there for next week. If not, show us the tag Emmy to prove they were brand new and gifted to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She ticked off a few boxes for us today:
Showered
Used a brush
Spent some time with her child
Didn't have oxtail or five horses
Sadly, the King didn't lift his game from the kale he just left his pjs behind, but she's selling that as a gift just for us.

• Haha
I've been quiet on here, had to have a rest because Emmy used me today, like actually physically picked me up and my bristles touched her washed hair!! Was a very surreal moment, I'm sure it'll be a fleeting moment and I'll return to being EmmysUnusedHairbrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I've been quiet on here, had to have a rest because Emmy used me today, like actually physically picked me up and my bristles touched her washed hair!! Was a very surreal moment, I'm sure it'll be a fleeting moment and I'll return to being EmmysUnusedHairbrush.
Here you go to remember the special occasion.

Screen_Recording_20221128_204958_Instagram_exported_77646.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Good lord is that almost a record for a new thread?? I swear we only had a new thread 2 days ago! 😱
I just checked. The fastest recorded thread was her Melbourne Cup 'sexy dancing' -no underwear- neon green shenanigans, closely followed by taking a massive dump in Myer. She is one classy bird. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
They are HIS pyjamas that he accidentally left there.
Oh duck they must be. And she is trying to pull it off as he bought them for her.
What a bleeping lying witch.

I was about to say that we know he hasn't given her anything before this because we would have seen it all over her stories. But it seems he didn't even buy her these, they are his 😂😂😂😂

The emerald green is an odd choice when he’s got these options which would seem like more her style. I like the light pink
Yeah, if he had bought these for her he would have chosen a different colour other than the green. The green ones are his he left there and either the dumb witch thinks he bought them for her or she knows they are his but wants everyone to think he bought them for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh duck they must be. And she is trying to pull it off as he bought them for her.

I was about to say that we know he hasn't given her anything before this because we would have seen it all over her stories. But it seems he didn't even buy her these, they are his 😂😂😂😂
If they are infact his, I have questions... like, if he's left them there, and he'd been wearing them, wouldn't she realise they're his? If so, did she just think he got them his and hers matching pj's? If he's left them there, did she just decide to put them on and act like he left them for her? (If I was babe, I'd tell her she could keep them... 🦠)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Yeah, if he had bought these for her he would have chosen a different colour other than the green. The green ones are his he left there and either the dumb witch thinks he bought them for her or she knows they are his but wants everyone to think he bought them for her.
Don't you mean brought?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think she purposely does things like pyjamagate just to test us fezzas?
To see if we are smart enough to catch her out on her lies.
I can just see the psychotic witch lying in bed reading this with an evil laugh

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.