EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the people to be gifted ballet shoes. She is definitely not light on her feet🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did she say she's making vegetarian lasagne to finish off the mince? Like wtf? She's eating so much meat she has convinced herself it's a vegetable?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
God how grim do they all look 😐View attachment 1767469
I thought that too. And barefoot. I’ll read it again and post any pearlers for all you Fezzers. I can’t believe I kept it.

So Peter Alexander pyjamas come standardly in a box with tissue paper and a cute little bag, and if you choose to pay a bit more for gift wrapping, they wrap in tissue paper which they seal with a sticker, then put it in a gift box and tie with ribbon. And JammiesLou is trying to tell us that her love king babe took the pyjamas out of the bag, out of lovely box they came in, and shoved them under her pillow to find whenever she went to bed? Nahhhhh, mate. That’s not a thing. He left his pjs there, she found them and told him, he said “you have them, they’d look better on you anyway” or words to that effect, and she’s categorised that as him buying her something 😂
And surely she’d be doing an unboxing reel and tagging the shite out of the store??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck has she been gifted a beautiful pair of signed ballet shoes from The Australian Ballet Co?????? WHY? What is her connection to them. She doesn't even know. duck I dislike her
And tickets to the ballet!!!!! That pisses me off.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Is there anyone else anywhere on Insta who gets their 12 year old child to film their every move (incl bench to fridge to bench to cupboard to bench), whilst they look like they need a good 8 hours sleep, packing crap in school lunchboxes that you just know won’t get eaten? Just wondering if it’s a vibe and I’m missing something, or if I’m just too old and cynical for her tit anymore?!? 🤨 🤔
No normal human does this. Who the hell has the time plus it’s boring as bat tit!!!

Reactions: 17
Annnd, I’m blocked. All I did was ask who she was going to be donating her gifts from the ballet and salt and pepper to since she doesn’t personally accept gifts? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The irony of these dainty gifted ballet pointe shoes has me weeping with laughter..
I would pay good money to see her try these shoes on…

• Haha
If those PJs were a gift why wear them last night why not save them for shag night and show babe how sexy she looks.

Sorry I’ve got those in hot pink plus size they are nice but not my go too for sexy time with hubby.
I also think we would have had an unboxing, unwrapping or something showy.

Question: What’s more boring than packing your own kids school lunch box???

Answer: Watching someone else pack their kids school lunch box!!

The content we don’t need!

They probably get lunch orders the rest of the week 😭✌

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so sick of these ‘influencers’ being gifted stuff. As for the ballet one, it makes no sense! She must be paying top dollar for her new management because she has had so many freebies and invites since she signed with them.

Ours isn't nut free, but our previous primary school was. I think it is individual to the school.
But WTF is with those lunches. If they've had a decent breakfast they don't need that much food (ie Sages lunch)... a sandwich, fruit and crackers. Done. Ive got two boys and thats all they take. He's got a millions snacks. If the lunch box is overflowing and you need more storage its too much. Leave the yoghurt for after school if it doesn't fit.
But that’s when they’re having their after school /pre dinner sushi, quiche or burger wrap. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never been to the ballet but I would love to go! Not sure I want to be treated to the stories of ELL gushing in hushed tones about the bewdiful performances. I’m sure we will actually see her attempt to wear those ballet shoes at some stage!

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m so sick of these ‘influencers’ being gifted stuff. As for the ballet one, it makes no sense! She must be paying top dollar for her new management because she has had so many freebies and invites since she signed with them.
My question is, what are their clients getting out of it! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.