Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platenipples

Chatty Member
Guys, I got a sneak peak of EmmyLou's diary entry at the markets.
Dear diary,
Mmmmm carbs, ham, ox tail, duck, oysters, cheezels, chips and dip, what am I going to make for dinner today and tomorrow. Online shopping, size 10 to 12 kinis, size 10 to 12 mini skirts, crops tops from cotton on. Find some inspirational quote on insta and post it.
No gym this week, I went once 2 weeks ago and man did I show up and owned my shit. So proud of me.
Search 'top Nigerian songs' so Babe will think I'm cool.
The children, oh yeah, dam the children. Betta pick up some reduced to clear snacks.
Peace out, remember your doing great sweetie and your looking farking bangin. ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

(Typos intentional)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

gemmagucci

VIP Member
“Walking, planning my day…”
Maaaate you are going to end up at the market with Braaaaadd for coffee, then head over to Georgies for bewdiful podadoes which you will fondle and giggle at. Ralphs meat will be next stop for half a carcass to cook a bewdiful sloppy hot stew for The Children who won’t eat any of it. You may actually remember a woolies visit for the kids school snacks tomorrow but that’s not that urgent. And you may take yourself out for lunch - table for one.

Attachments

• Haha

party pack

I am so angry, Emmy slug if you read this you do not deserve that ballet PR package. You do not deserve nice things like that. 🤬

Why the fuck has she been gifted a beautiful pair of signed ballet shoes from The Australian Ballet Co?????? WHY? What is her connection to them. She doesn't even know. Fuck I hate her
Makes me so angry she was given that beautiful package that will just collect dust in her dump house because all she cares about is basketball

• Angry
  • Sad

Platenipples

Chatty Member
I would never take inspirational advice from someone whose peak work for the week was making a foot long ham sandwich. I'd rather take advice from my subway guy, at least he works.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Platenipples

Chatty Member
I can't believe how out of touch she is. She's really all over the place now. Wearing D and G to flog cheap sunnies. $2k on ONE outfit for herself. I'm stunned. Buying a small house in the outer suburbs for her and her children would make much better financial sense.

• Sick

Super Cute

VIP Member
Everything about that morning school lunch show made me feel tired and depressed.

- S sounded less than enthused about giving out graduation party invites.
- the salami sanga (high in saturated fats, what about chicken breast??)
- her crop top/tracky dacks ‘fit’
- putting the sweet snack in with the savoury sanga (bish don’t mix my sweet n savoury)
- her tired attempt at being a present Mumma while congratulating herself (designed invites, bought reduced lamingtons etc etc)

But the BIGGEST depressing factor was how worn out and disengaged S sounded. Just let the boy be a boy and transition into teenagerdom free from being your camera bitch or his life used as content for the gram 🫤

• Sad
  • Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
She actually looked deranged in some of those photos today. Like an unwell woman having a moment. It’s hilarious but also terrifying. I used to go to Dundas and Faussett all the time and I swear I’d have been so alarmed to see her clunking about looking like Dame Edna.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Super Cute

VIP Member
I hadn't seen the lies about effluent-sers and IP addresses before... complete crap and i say that from a technical perspective, it's just an easy lie because people aren't aware about how networks and the internet operate.
Yeah I don’t know how that link got into my post?! I just typed the words “the library IP
ad——ss”and that link popped up!
I’m a basic bish when it comes to tech…I was still using the ‘blue e’ to access the interwebthingy up until a year ago 🤷🏼‍♀️

I told the baby ICT manager at work that yesterday and I nearly had to use the defibrillator machine on him! Lucky he self-calmed cos I don’t know how to use THAT either!

• Haha
  • Heart

Platenipples

Chatty Member
Good lord is that almost a record for a new thread?? I swear we only had a new thread 2 days ago! 😱
I just checked. The fastest recorded thread was her Melbourne Cup 'sexy dancing' -no underwear- neon green shenanigans, closely followed by taking a massive dump in Myer. She is one classy bird. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

weseeyou

I have had to take a break since the Aus ballet season gift. I have not read here or watched her stories since then. It has probably been said but That would be mine and my daughters absolute dream to be able to attend a season at the Australian Ballet. An entire season, I would cry if I received that and then again at every single performance. What an incredible gift, but this fucken piece of shit! Yes she gushed but she has no idea how incredibly special this is….and now because they gifted this to her I am torn from loving the ballet to finding it hard to support them when they support someone like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

posty post

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahahahahaha I love how she thinks money buys her class. No bitch we all remember you having alove watching a YouTube video to try and fix ya gumtree washing machine and you live in filth. Plus the crop top bubble is gross. You are a dirty lazy sloth pig! And very bad mother.

• Heart

PAINTJOB

Chatty Member
OK main talking points from the live for those who missed it. I have a mad dog busy day but here I am wasting time on her.

- Had just woken up from a nap and decided to do a live
- Had 641 viewers at one point
- Showed her defrosting African sausage she was going to eat for dinner. Proclaimed it was too big. Cue lots of big African sausage comments.
- Mentioned she would size up to a 16 Rip Curl if she still had her Mum Tum. She’s currently in a 14.
- Thought as she’d been doing lots of squats her booty had grown however she had her bikinis on the wrong way (re yesterday’s beach story and picking the bikini out of her arse)
- Something about the basketball giving her a purpose in life
- Said she would move house but wanted to stay in the area
- As usual talked all about her weight loss tips
- Said she stopped doing lives all the time as the trolling was getting to her. Said it’s ok if people say her tits are saggy, she’s a bad mum, she looks slutty etc.
- She was offered an Instagram subscription but that’s all she said.
- Said she has borrowed Balenciaga from Charlotte for events but didn’t want to draw on the current controversy.
- Someone asked if she had a spare Frank Green drink bottle - wtf 😬
- Said her and Christian were messaging each other the other day.
I took a million screenshots of some fucking dodgy comments

• Haha
  • Heart