EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is ridiculous. How can she think that crap looks good? She won't stop talking about her vagina stinking.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
why are people so obsessed with her friendship with Christian? It gets asked every single live whether she's still in contact with him

Reactions: 8
She keeps ripping off the protection strip.
She seems to be trying them on, deciding they’re keepers and then ripping it off? I heard her say something like “don’t worry, they’ve still got the vagina strip” so I assumed she hadn’t decided whether she was returning them or not? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 10
God, she is so conceited.

She seems to be trying them on, deciding they’re keepers and then ripping it off? I heard her say something like “don’t worry, they’ve still got the vagina strip” so I assumed she hadn’t decided whether she was returning them or not? 🤔
Yes, I was just too lazy to type that.

Reactions: 5
Ooooh Aaron's into woowoo stuff 🧙‍♀️

He loves his oracle cards apparently

Future suitors take note!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.