EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Not going out last night was a good decision”

I am all for having fun at all ages, but she sounds like a 25 year old who doesn’t have any responsibilities

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good God she's immature.
I know she will come out saying she gets hate for wearing bikinis and her Commuideeee will come out and support here. But it's not even about her size. By all means, wear what you want. But it's the immaturity, attention seeking and narcissism. Great, you lost weight but the above personality traits are what makes you ugly EL. I just feel so sad for the kids that this is their 43 year old mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
'Never be anyone's back up option'.
Is she referring to king babe?
Where is babe this weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Our girl lost 20 followers yesterday, so dare I say we’re not the only ones unimpressed by her antics. She’s obviously got some die hard fans yelling “you go girl!!” at every embarrassing thing she does, but they’re a minority.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who is she pretending she could’ve gone out with last night? She has no friends, Bubs went home, the whole “I might go out” thing is an insight into her genuine delusions. It’s also amazing how much energy she seems to have when she’s not got the children. Market, beach, massage, basketball, considering going out, out walking the dogs at 7am (not a cloud in the sky btw 😉). Yet on a weekend when she’s required to be a parent it’s slothing on the couch, napping, complaining about being tired, pyjamas at 6pm. The contrast is just so stark.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That's not babe, I think this one is friends with Rayjon Tucker.
Guys, my husband papparazied for us because I can't bring myself to capture in the wild photos 😅
I could not believe she'd weasled her way into a court side seat at a United away game! But then I looked over again and she was gone, I had no idea what had happened, cannot believe she just sat in someone else's seats?! 🤦‍♀️
Because in her mind, she actually thinks she’s “that” important

Failed TV wannabe, failed cook, failing mother.

Also look at her when she films herself and has no filters. her head is like a giant blob.

3B40DAFF-DA8C-4654-8102-070E96FEC5B3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, did I miss something? Was king babe at the BB?
If so, I wonder why he didn't go home with her?

Reactions: 1
“Walking, planning my day…”
Maaaate you are going to end up at the market with Braaaaadd for coffee, then head over to Georgies for bewdiful podadoes which you will fondle and giggle at. Ralphs meat will be next stop for half a carcass to cook a bewdiful sloppy hot stew for The Children who won’t eat any of it. You may actually remember a woolies visit for the kids school snacks tomorrow but that’s not that urgent. And you may take yourself out for lunch - table for one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What a deluded wanker she is. Wait till your 60 & sitting alone on your big arse pondering what you coulda, woulda, shoulda done with & for The Children. It will be too late then you foolish oaf.

Reactions: 13
“Not going out last night was a good decision”

I am all for having fun at all ages, but she sounds like a 25 year old who doesn’t have any responsibilities
I used to say this when I was kid free, and no husband. Guessing no late night fun with new bf. Wonder what he was doing on his Saturday night?!

Reactions: 7
Planning her day? It's gonna be warm in Melbourne today so we all know she's going to spend the day making podaydo salad to be served with burger wraps at the park

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She reminds me of those hairdressers who excitedly ask every client if they're heading out on the town tonight, even if it's Monday and they're 80 years old.

Look at her here - so smug and very aware of the camera:
1670106419662.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yo yo yo mumma!! Where are ur heart shaped sunnies this morning?? Perfect time to do some "work" cough hustling garbage to the people!! Face not washed this morning, eyes like panda with left over mascara , you putrid pos!! Plan ur day??? U mean what u can stuff in that freakin fat face of urs??? Grow the hell up!!! U are not cute, cool, or vibey vibing mate!!! Sit the fck down! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if sue lyn has a designer bag when remembering not so long ago lumpy Lou mocked her for box dying her hair. Again no shade to people who do it’s just the way her sister mocked her. Then acted like she was some pro stylist with her gifted hair colours and then wants us to believe that she owns anything designer🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
So has KingBabeleftus

It also sounds like she's done no Christmas shopping.i know it's only first week of December, but the time goes so fast.

“Gewwwd morning Fezza Bishmas ✌🏼I’m just here at South Melbourne markets enjoying a little morning glory 🍆 from Brad at Canteen 😝
FF89B3ED-07F0-4B01-914B-3559BF42DA84.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That's not babe, I think this one is friends with Rayjon Tucker.
Guys, my husband papparazied for us because I can't bring myself to capture in the wild photos 😅
I could not believe she'd weasled her way into a court side seat at a United away game! But then I looked over again and she was gone, I had no idea what had happened, cannot believe she just sat in someone else's seats?! 🤦‍♀️
She’s looking at him!!! I hate how people take others seats. It happens to me at the movies all the time. Just sit in your allocated seat. What an entitled piece of shite!!!

So it’s the stuff that she doesn’t post that we should be worried about! What the. F..ck. does that mean? Trying to make us jealous Lard Arse with your glitter mini skirts, thick gold mafia chains around your quadruple chins, tight crop tops with nipples pointing south, unwashed fake tan cohabiting with yesterday make-up. Pretending to be best buddies with bubbly wubsy yet taking every opportunity to demean and humiliate her, yes we see you living the dream while your beautiful children get palmed off at every opportunity while mama traipses around Melbourne like a wild dog on heat.
Wow, she’s so mysterious and exciting. What follower watches that and thinks oh wow there’s so much more of her exciting life I don’t see. bleeping idiot. And eating the grapes? She’s actually fucked making me have to hear that. I have an irrational rage to those sounds. She must have hearing problems if she can’t hear that and find it sickening.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.