EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, I’m not a fan of the outfit and I hate that she takes so many cringy photos in different angles but at least she has put more effort in selling this brand then old Sarah kearns who saves the sunnies ads for the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Came on to say you can find those sunnies at markets for $10 but $1 at Wish is even bettero_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her skin looks awful, and we havent heard how much she loves her light stim lately? No more to sell I guess.She definitely is buying all of these awful branded clothing.Who the duck would let her hire it, they definitely wouldnt let her size down..it'd be returned stretched beyond repair.Her spending on herself has been so problematic for so long.Its the very reason I started snarking here.She has no concern that her kids would love new clothes too.Her and Sophie are two peas in a pod.Both sets of kids always dressed in oversize dirty clothes whilst Mumma in expensive threads.Selfish Narcs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She actually looked deranged in some of those photos today. Like an unwell woman having a moment. It’s hilarious but also terrifying. I used to go to Dundas and Faussett all the time and I swear I’d have been so alarmed to see her clunking about looking like Dame Edna.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wore these exact sunnies a few weeks ago….at my girlfriends hens weekend, when we all dressed up as disco cowgirls yeeeehawwww

after 100 cocktails, we still took a better photo than this too.She knows how ridiculous these glasses are when she said “v and c would love these”….yeah no tit cause they are only suitable for children or costumes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A $1k crop top. Just when we thought she couldn't get any worse with her clothes...
Darl, you spruik nasty cheap clothes and lash serum for a living and live in a tit tip you pay rent for. Stop with the designer get up. You're not Bec or Nads.
What gets me is that I don't think I have seen her where any of these outfits more than once.
A lot of us have outfits that we have never worn or only worn once, but a $50 or $100 outfit is different to a $1000 outfit

It’s a hard NO from me. Maybe if you are under 6 years old WTF
You are right. I have seen glasses like these for children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guyyyss the ridiculousness is actually worse when spotted out in the wild. Our Show pony Lou had a few stares and subtle smirks. Plus SL is not an 8 more like a healthy 10. Lia behind the iphone (camera). SL the tag along.
@gemmagucci you are the Queen of 'in the wild' spotting! No bag of cheezels today though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.