EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ❤ We are ok and you’re right, we are better off. I just had one of those days where it got to me and this freeloader was being handed everything.

I bet that cake would have been so lovely warm out of the oven, the next morning not so much! She’s such a cruel grinch to those kids. Even they can see it, making elaborate dish for Wednesday they get slops.
You are right. Tea cakes are meant to be eaten warm straight out of the oven and are so much nicer like that. Especially with the apple in it.
My mother used to make a cinnamon tea cake when I was a child and we would always eat it warm

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I noticed she hasn’t mentioned what size Henne sent her in that set. If it was a 12, she would’ve made sure to tell us more than once!
ANNND… does anyone else find it really bleeping annoying the way she says “NOO-WAH” to C? It’s super childish and obnoxious. She did it the other week when fighting with S and C about being too embarrassing for S to play basketball with anymore. Does my bleeping head in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its my birthday and the sledge from C made my day already, "a lamington is better" 😂😂😂 you can see the rage behind the smile!
Happy Birthday, I made you a tub of ox tail stew, I’ll pop it in the post in the crock pot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The exchange with C about the cake was disgusting, that's how unhealthy habits with food are formed!

"If you want it more sour creamy, add more sour cream"... bleeping thanks for that advice Michelin(Star)Lou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She has perfected the mini giggle to add spice to telling us she's going to drop of lasagne to a special someone.
I wonder if she will be wearing the blue Henne to her "appointment". She's had it on all day, it's made of nylon and stretched beyond belief. She'll have marks from everywhere it was cutting in and she could have a fungal flare up cooking away under there.

• Sick
One of the (many) things she says that really grinds my gears is “do you know what I mean?” after things that are very easily understood. Like yesterday, I think she said “to steam the apples, pop a lid on the saucepan… do ya knowwhaddimean?”. No. Please explain it to me. :rolleyes:

She’s such a bulbous fuckwit, do you know what I mean?
ME TOO!! Today - if you want your potato salad to be more sour creamy then add some more sour cream - do you know what I mean?? Jesus!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

The exchange with C about the cake was disgusting, that's how unhealthy habits with food are formed!

"If you want it more sour creamy, add more sour cream"... bleeping thanks for that advice Michelin(Star)Lou
Snap Brother Tattler @slap2fish2gether! Sorry, just realised we posted the same thing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t believe her sister would film her and post that outfit to Instagram. I’m absolutly not bagging on her about her weight, but that blue get up does absolutly nothing for her figure. It’s doesn’t fit, and it doesn’t suit her. She’s got dresses and jumpsuits, why isn’t she always wearing ZM? Why be a billboard for someone else’s clothing brand?

Reactions: 17
The nauseating little carry on about dropping off some lasagne "to someone". 🤢
How old is she??!?!
I could never imagine anyone I know being like that.
She is seriously emotionally stunted. Grow the duck up.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hump night silent treatment on the ol SM. Too busy plying KingAS with her chops and carbs … oh and also her food. 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve never heard of marinating meat then freezing it. Is this a thing?
Yes I do it all the time, especially with chicken. When I have some inspiration LOL I’ll do a heap so it’s great for CBF nights. Take it out in the morning then makes a quick and easy meal at night - cook and we’ve with a nice salad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thought you might get a bit of a giggle at this perfectly placed tattle ad
213BE36F-6017-43F7-A5D7-668A4389B1F0.jpeg

Also, hap, hap, happy birthday @AMY$ 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If she says “do you know what I mean” one more time, I’m going to bleeping scream. Yes, you idiot. We know what you mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.