Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I apologise in advance for how long my rant is!

In a normal world, people would have the decency to not travel abroad when there is a travel ban in place for anything other than essential travel.
And in a normal world, when someone receives deserved backlash for their behaviour, they would also have the decency to apologise and learn from it.
But we don’t live in a normal world; we live in a world where influencer is king. God forbid anyone says a bad word about someone held on a pedestal as high as Shak.
I can imagine the narrative being somewhere along the lines of “C’mon guys, she has just lost her dad, don’t you know? She works so hard and deserves a break.”
Yes, she lost her dad and it is utterly heartbreaking beyond words. But losing a loved one does not make one exempt from following clear rules and from receiving criticism. Yes, she and her fans may think she ‘works hard’, but she is in a position of immense privilege that most of us could never imagine.
To the majority of the population, working hard equates to long hours in the office/home office, or working shifts in hospital wards or manual jobs, often with kids thrown into the mix and for a lot of people, the added worry of redundancy after a long year of struggles for so many businesses. Whereas, for someone like Emily, a long day would be spending hours making a ‘how to wear it 3 ways’ video for the gram, or deciding which outfits to wear for which (gifted) meal on her holiday in Dubai. Other than her fake designer gear, I wonder when the last time was that Emily actually bought and paid for any clothes or holidays.
Don’t even get me started on the fact she has also had breast augmentation surgery in the midst of a pandemic. I cannot put into words how unbelievably inappropriate and selfish it is to go for entirely unnecessary cosmetic surgery at a time when NHS staff are more understaffed than ever. Stressed, and mentally and physically exhausted, but here’s the Shak with a brand new set of DDs.
The fact that Dubai is where everyone is flocking to, sums up exactly what type of place it is. Superficial and materialistic, money (or eluding to have money) is all that matters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I find it so funny she's keeps driving into Glasgow with Chick the Prick to pose awkwardly for some photos. Like there's nowhere to go, it's not like they've been out for dinner. The streets are dead. And there she is, standing like a wooden doll 😂
Screenshot_20210324-224902~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

dramaismymiddlename

That's what I don't understand. If this is where your income is from, why advertise it? Are these accounts not of interest to the police? Every movement is logged as well as all the obscene spending. It reminds me of the movie American Gangster where the fancy coat is the downfall.
But that's the narcissism. It's not enough to just have it. Everyone needs to know. People need to celebrate you.
The police aren’t daft and know what these people are up to but it’s all about what you can prove. Most established DDs in Glasgow cover their tracks and everything is bought cash, so proving source of purchase/income is difficult.
Another example is another “influencer” with the initials CQ, who lives in a big fuck off house, drives a fancy merc and is always on holiday. Her man got done for dealing a few years back and yet she claims their wealth comes from his half ownership of a tiny protein shop, yeah good one.

anyway, back to the subject. Emily’s mums car was torched beginning of December and Paul introduced Kate to the world officially on the 30th December but was seeing her before then, so around the same time. His obsession with Emily would have been a major red flag for me, but Kate didn’t seem to care. I must admit, god knows how he bagged her. He’s not a bad looking guy, not my type, but that’s two 10/10 girls he has bagged on the trot. Not bad for someone who speaks like an absolute bam and apparently has a “labouring” job. He just threw £15k at his back garden, building a proper bar area which I’m sure his neighbours will be thrilled about.

regarding the Nicola Mimnagh situation,not long after she fell out with Emily she dated Ross Worswick, then that guy from Corrie (Forgot his name - Jamie?), then the guy who owns the hotel chains in Lanarkshire. Just before lockdown last year she moved on to Stephen A who owns hotels up near Dundee, you will notice she used to tag herself up there a lot. I think that has all fizzled out now.She has her own business now so probably doesn’t need to try bag a rich man. Money is clearly the attraction. Kyles maintenance will be ending in the coming years and it needed to be replaced. There’s loads of tea about the whole Kyle/Vanessa/Nicola thing but that’s for another day.

Regarding the Jamie guy from Corrie, Lomas? a friend of mine slept with him when he done an appearance in a club in Edinburgh years back when he was married to Kym Marsh. The club put him up in a budget hotel and she went back with him as she always fancied him. She said he was very well hung but struggled to keep it up as he was so drunk on the free booze.... I wasn’t happy with what she done but she was star struck at the time however regrets it now.

After Jamie, Nicola started to get mega stick on her gram for the amount of guys she was ploughing through, but has quieten down posting about them now.

As I said above, this was always a mystery to me. Arguably one of the better looking, successful models from Glasgow yet goes through men like they are disposable toys.. maybe she has the right idea lol.

as for Chick, Darcy used to complain he was very controlling and this was the reason for their relationship breaking I have noticed the change in Emily since dating him, including her recent boob job, so it would appear he hasn’t changed. His past is very similar to Paul’s, including source of income

this is where I cannot understand Emily, with her looks she could bag a wealthy respectable man and build an empire, instead of running about with cartoon tattooed wideos who are a controlling, dangerous and a phone call away from jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lalalaand

VIP Member
I know hc very well whoz the kid he only had the 1 with h then he went on glow n fukt hc with the blonde then h gave birth and he got back with her. then mum sussed what he was punting even b4r the kid h was caught up in her mum lunged aw her designer stuff oot a windy a naive girl then. now she is doing hair it was her family who told PR to stay away. h is a lot more happy
I'm sorry I've read this about 20 times and still have no idea what this says 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
The outfits she puts together these days are horrendous, that school girl, skirt, jumper outfit, what was that?? The crop tops, the tits out on an empty street in Glasgow in March....I mean the access she gets to all these free clothes and she can't put together a decent classy looking outfit for wearing in Scotland when it's baltic. I don't mind her, I mean she's not offensive or anything, I guess her style and lifestyle just isn't as appealing anymore now I'm in my thirties. Must be pretty repetitive driving in to Glasgow every day with a new outfit on for a few pictures, I think this lockdown has really shown up the influencer lifestyle for how superficial it really is.

Reactions: 27

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Can’t stand Jilly Isabella she switches her accent between ned and west ender..she has a wee squashed face..she is the most average lassie in Glasgow, there are a million prettier girls than her. Only getting those career breaks from her mans previous status as a shite footballer. Her style is awful..that recent Zara haul was a fucking car crash 😂😂 get in the bin jilly 🗑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

SipTea4

Is anyone else as lost as me? the riddles have me going around in a circular here? The guy that owns sanc is a middle east guy is he not, the guy with grey hair always walking about?

Why is there fires... spill?

Reactions: 24

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Emily’s new boobs make her look so generic. The recent bikini shots could literally be any basic influencer. One of the things that made her unique and more “fashion” was her small chest. Now those cheap clothes actually look like what they are.. cheap. Exactly what it would look like on someone like me
Yeah exactly. Some gorgeous things (that I would never wear) like a men’s shirt as a dress or one of those super low cut flowing maxi dresses look so good on small, real boobs. Me in a low cut flowing maxi dress looks like your Auntie Janice going from apartment to pool in Santa Ponsa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Helpmeout

The fact she put her career before her husband - who evidently loved her - says it all really! I think the way PG handled things in terms of his insta after it was top class, good sense of humour LOL

The attraction to these men from pretty women is the free drugs, easy money and a sense of security (as in back up).
Yeah it was funny the first few posts, then he just went on and on about it for months. Just embarrassed himself in the end I thought. He comes across as an absolute nut job.

• Heart
  • Haha

dramaismymiddlename

Really? Do you know for a fact ??🤔 tell us more 🙃
Companies House is where you need to look... Company Director of three companies yet never does a day's work in his life. His Uncle is Mincey (David 'Mincey' McKenzie) who was jailed for a £1 Million cocaine empire...... Join the white powdery coloured dots... it doesn't need sherlock holmes to work out how a bam from glasgow with no career can afford a millionaire lifestyle..... He is whiter than white (pun intended)

Also, he stole Emily from the bold PG who has a bam family and gangstaaaa connections and fuck all happened..... Chicky is no snowflake....
Emily has a type... that much is certain....

Lastly.... anyone know any young 20 something guys with legit wealth who can buy and run a city centre nightclub? nope... me neither. You would wonder why a cash based business like a nightclub would attract him..... wonder why? hmmmmm

• Heart

Curly

VIP Member
Is she really copying her or are they both just so boringly generic that they morph into the same person? It’s hard to tell who is copying who when half the people on Instagram have the same ‘signature’ look.
This!!

to me it’s more embarrassing that Emily has never seemed to developed a style to suit her age. Instead she seems to be spending time travelling into town to take photographs in the empty streets wearing cheap shite clothes. Me and my friends want to see clothes that we can wear every day or to work not clothes that will end up in landfill in a week

Reactions: 22