Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As of Monday it will be illegal to go on hol, going to be very boring fir her over the next wee while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That house she's coming out of, I always say the one thing you can't fake, and is the real indicator of your place in the pecking order, is your address. Everything else you can stick on the never-never or order off DHGate, but it's hard to fake the sort of financial wherewithal you need to get the mortgage to live in Eton Square, say.

Of course some of the real enterprising fakers might rent an Airbnb for a night because are you even an inspiration if you're not getting photo'd in the public areas of 5* hotels you can't afford to stay in.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really what does Emily have to show for herself at the age of 30? A few designer bags. It’s tragic, does she even have a car? She just moves in with whatever bf she has but she’s no property to call her own. I know 22 year olds with more to their name it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
The outfits she puts together these days are horrendous, that school girl, skirt, jumper outfit, what was that?? The crop tops, the tits out on an empty street in Glasgow in March....I mean the access she gets to all these free clothes and she can't put together a decent classy looking outfit for wearing in Scotland when it's baltic. I don't mind her, I mean she's not offensive or anything, I guess her style and lifestyle just isn't as appealing anymore now I'm in my thirties. Must be pretty repetitive driving in to Glasgow every day with a new outfit on for a few pictures, I think this lockdown has really shown up the influencer lifestyle for how superficial it really is.

Reactions: 27
yehp, this is the new married man with kids whose family she has wrecked. He is minted, why do these guys not see her for what she is...gold digger?
Wow - and she knows what it feels like to be cheated on as well.

Reactions: 1
A year already! He only got married in 2019 I think 🤣🤔 haha I’m a big creep had a stalk. He doesn’t have the looks but my god does he have the construction company so that’s the Mimnagh seal of approval right there.

Reactions: 5
A year already! He only got married in 2019 I think 🤣🤔 haha I’m a big creep had a stalk. He doesn’t have the looks but my god does he have the construction company so that’s the Mimnagh seal of approval right there.
Maybe, not sure on the 2019 wedding, but def with the wife for years prior to that (and up until the affair broke). So sad. Unbelievable lack of morals on both their parts.
Exactly, no poor guy in sight, was she not with some hotel owner for a while before him? A common thread seems to be appearing... ££££££££££

Reactions: 3
I feel bad saying he doesn’t have the looks. He’s not ugly at all 🤣
I agree... I would!
But for a Miss Scotland that’s not exactly an equal looks-wise.... he’s average at best

she’s determined to replace Kyles child Income Support before the kids get to that age...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I couldn’t see the tag on her insta? Has it been removed? #justwannastalkonthissundaynight

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.