Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The west end fires is BH, he owns Sugarcube, a prominent fake tan brand, and I believe, the building which sanctuary is in. As far as I know he is not dodgy and the fires were the same time as Peter Lawell and the Mortimer guy who owns 29 and Rogano - although I don’t think they were targeted twice. BH was, on two consecutive nights his house (which he hadn’t moved into yet), was set on fire deliberately.

Reactions: 5
The west end fires is BH, he owns Sugarcube, a prominent fake tan brand, and I believe, the building which sanctuary is in. As far as I know he is not dodgy and the fires were the same time as Peter Lawell and the Mortimer guy who owns 29 and Rogano - although I don’t think they were targeted twice. BH was, on two consecutive nights his house (which he hadn’t moved into yet), was set on fire deliberately.
I still don’t understand. I thought we were talking about BH setting fire to Chris Lessani (the sanc guy) and Usman Khushi (the trespass guy) cars. Heads gonna fall off 🤯
Is BH the sugarcube guy or the boxing guy? And what does all this mean..?! 😭

Reactions: 6
I still don’t understand. I thought we were talking about BH setting fire to Chris Lessani (the sanc guy) and Usman Khushi (the trespass guy) cars. Heads gonna fall off 🤯
Is BH the sugarcube guy or the boxing guy? And what does all this mean..?! 😭
Lmao same I'm so confused. So as far as I understand it...

Usman Khushi (Trespass, owns a stake in Sub Club( had his car was torched on Friday and it was parked outside his flat in Park Circus. Chris Lessani's (Sanctuary owner) house was firebombed about an hour after that. Usman apparently said it was due to faulty electrics in the car but who knows because cars don't just suddenly go on fire.

Brendan Hegarty is the guy who owns Sugar Cube and Tan Luxe. His car and home were fire-damaged a couple of months ago.

Apparently the guys who set fire to Chris Lessani's house "looked similar" to the ones who set fire to Allan McGregor's (Rangers goalkeeper) cars last year but tbh it could have been anyone. Definitely something weird going on because they were targeted attacks and all on relatively well-known guys in the bar/club and business scene.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else as lost as me? the riddles have me going around in a circular here? The guy that owns sanc is a middle east guy is he not, the guy with grey hair always walking about?

Why is there fires... spill?
Yes he now owns Sanc, but the person who’s house was set on fire twice owns the building and used to own the club also when it was boho. Glasgow entertainment owners are all being hit with fires to properties or cars , football associates have been targeted also in a bid to scare through into standing down and letting another well known criminal/business guy take over

Just to clear up the confusion was BH (boxin) behind all the fires?
Yes

Yes he now owns Sanc, but the person who’s house was set on fire twice owns the building and used to own the club also when it was boho. Glasgow entertainment owners are all being hit with fires to properties or cars , football associates have been targeted also in a bid to scare through into standing down and letting another well known criminal/business guy take over

Yes
I think its the 2 BHs that are scrambling my nut 😂

Emily’s style is so tit now. Back in the day she used to be good inspiration but now she’s so boring and uninspired 😑

Emily’s style is so tit now. Back in the day she used to be good inspiration but now she’s so boring and uninspired 😑
Yeah I loved her when she would share stuff she just wearing day to day and it was Zara etc. Now everything is an AD or gifted and pretty poor looking.

Reactions: 2
BH is as dodgy as they come lol
😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Do you mean the boxing related BH? Cause the one referred to here really isnt
I live literallu along the road and most ppl I’ve spoken to have said he seems a decent guy, shame really for them to be spooked before moving in especially with kids. I know the other (boxing) BH is v dodgy interesting that he’s meant to be behind the fires

Reactions: 4

This helped me understand lol!! You need to remember all these businesses would of received big government grants. If they are getting bullied out that is sad, But I could be jumping the gun but that is what a lot of Chinese do, they offer security for a fee if u don't comply they terrorize you. Happened to a place near me he wouldn't pay up and his business got set alight.

Whatever the reason money is involved.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.