Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dramaismymiddlename

That is crazy to do that to her mums car and house. Especially when he is supposedly so loved up with Kate. Does Kate's family not mind his "profession?" She seems to be a normal enough girl.

Does anyone know what happened with her and Nicola? I noticed they all fell out too. Any tea on Chick?
Not sure if Kate's family know yet what the Gough's do. Put it this way, his construction job doesn't pay for their lifestyle and all of Kate's "emily" clothes, handbags, heels and rolex watch. If I were Kate I'd be concerned that he is trying to turn her into a clone of his ex-wife who dumped him. It's so so obvious for all to see. Kate is young though (25) and will realise one day, like Emily did, that living with a control freak is not nice.

Not sure what happened with Emily and Nicola. They were supposed to be each other's bridesmaids and fell out right before Pamela's wedding in Dubai. Nicola actually still went to dubai at the same time (no point wasting the flights and hotel I guess) which was a bit weird. She ended up taking that Ross McCormack guy. Nicola has had her fair share of men as we all know. That always confused me, on the face of it she has everything a girl could want, stunning, wealth (thanks to Kyle's chunky monthly allowance) and seems like a nice girl. She just likes multiple men by the looks of it. Whatever floats her boat I guess.

Chick has a similar background to Paul. He part owns a nightclub in town (underneath Merchant Square) and also has "other" income and dodgy pals. Put it this way, Paul and Chick were good friends right before he got with Emily while chick was with Dacry. So basically Chick stole his Pal's wife off him, yet nothing ever happened to Chick. Says it all eh? Clear for all to see he was shagging Emily (she was driving about in his red Porsche) and making a fool of Paul, yet nothing ever happened.

Emily has a certain type, someone who doesn't "need" to have a day job and can spend months abroad with her.

And they say crime doesn't pay eh?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

rach_111

I could not look at my daughter after what she did to her father and I know her friend who told us on whats app she's even gutted with emily didn't want cancel her boob job .Also chics been caught with old flame .girl looks half his age he dated her bode steff dean Emily everyone knows .Is Emily playn dumb member chic went AWOL kinda makes .getting ur ma taking photos like disrespectful woman's been broken her house,emilys shitshow, her car and her sons again fru emily going with the men she has a sort and lastly her poor we dad dieing of covid💙. So Emily go and give your father his last wish a delete all your pictures with half a pair knickers so go back to drawing board Emily I did like I've spoke to you. Now I can't stand you for being selfish u would not be here if ur wasnt dad was not here. DO YOU KNOW EMILY LIKES THE GOOD OLD SWIGING AND THREESOME BUT NEEDS TO ANOTHER LADY .IMO SHES ONE DAUGHTER I DISOWN THAT DIRTY ROTTEN PEiCE OFF S..T.. LETS HOPE WEE DG WINS. EMILY U DESERVE ALL A THE KARMA
Are you ok

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Geee

Chatty Member
Yeah as a nurse myself I know I need a holiday that’s for sure. We test at work too, obviously wear PPE, wash hands etc, i can’t speak for the Megan person mentioned I don’t know her or where she works but I know how it is in my clinical area and I find it bizarre to call a nurse selfish for taking a holiday 😂
Don’t you know that medical professionals are not allowed to enjoy themselves now?! We got our claps that should be enough for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mcjlxi

Yeah it was funny the first few posts, then he just went on and on about it for months. Just embarrassed himself in the end I thought. He comes across as an absolute nut job.
He’s cringey as fuck 😂 the way his new gf is morphing into his ex wife makes my skin crawl a little 😂 the clothing, the designer stuff , the poses & now hair she’s a mini Emily 🥴

• Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Oh come one, her boobs are hardly fucking massive now, I couldn’t care less if she wanted to get herself a pair of tits, she had nothing before. And I really don’t see how she feels insecure with Chick at all. An odd presumption to make.
Emily is that you 👀

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I used to think of the Maldives as proper luxury, classy destination but the past few years it’s just been like a holding pen for Z listers, influencers, Only Fans models! If I went there I would be wanting to be around old businessmen and women who are fucking loaded but you have no idea who they are and maybe Daniel Craig or something like that 🤣

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
She has an amazing figure and when she's dressed up for a night out she wears some nice things, but her day time fashion is up her arse. Every picture is a crop top and a puffer jacket. Who in Scotland is wearing a crop top out right now? Yeah if you've boyfriend has driven you in to Glasgow to take the picture and then jump back into the car with the heating on, it's not real life though is it? C'mon put together a realistic decent outfit....you're 30 odd woman!

• Heart

rach_111

Came across this thread a while ago and thought I would jump on as I’m seeing a lot of “poor, innocent Kate posts” so thought I would share.

My sister used to hang out with Kate.
Let’s just say she’s really not the nicest of people.
Would reject guys because they didn’t drive a “flashy” enough car. Boast about her designer bag collection. One of these girls who would make comments like “ugh I’m just so fat”, “I’m so ugly” whilst walking around in a short top showing off her stomach and taking selfies. Too lazy to actually get a job. And she was a massive fan of ES before PG and her broke up - I’m talking liking all her photos etc.

She’s very superficial, and shallow. Even a bit of a narcissist. If PG wasn’t showering her with gifts she wouldn’t look twice at him. That’s just the kind of person she is.

And for ES I really don’t see the attraction. Yes she’s beautiful but her style is total garbage.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

tippingpoint

VIP Member
PG put his usual dog post up at Emily giving it how with the snow the influencers will be delighted for the new scenery / content then his gf goes and does this?!
ETA the pic from PG insta.
HOW IS KATE NOT GETTING MAJOR RED FLAGS?! He’s essentially obsessed with his ex. Dresses it up as digs at all influencers but everyone knows it’s just about one.

Reactions: 18

Manc_Girl28

I don't know Emily personally but ANYONE travelling and breaking the law during a pandemic a few weeks after their father had died from a Covid is both selfish, insensitive and stupid. She's mid-30s and should know better. What happens if she mixes with people from South Africa then brings the new strain back to the UK? Does she not think.

Additionally, while I'm posting here, was she not giving advice to people about using NHS tests to get into Cyprus a few months ago. She clearly has no conscious whatsoever. The ultimate Covidiot.

• Angry

dramaismymiddlename

I wonder if Annie and Emily fell out after she split with Paul?
Yep, that's exactly what happened.
Emily cheated on Paul with a random (before Chick) when she went to dubai towards the end of their marriage. To be fair she told him and that accelerated the demise of their marriage.
Emily is stunning in real life and really didn't need work done. You can google some of her early modelling pics and she is a beauty.
She is best friends with another stunning very tall model, Pamela, and used to be great friends with Nicola Mimnagh.
All the girls fell out with Nicola for some reason, something I have always wondered about.

Emily's ex hubbie, Paul, has moved on with a proper lookalike, Kate, who is also stunning. It's no secret how he makes his money, his family are well known for this, and it appears the money is a real attraction and reason he gets stunning young girls.

Emily's mum had her car torched and paint smeared on her house, allegedly for slagging off Paul. The newspaper article is still online. His pals are dangerous people.

• Wow

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
😂😂😂 thought the same..it’s the same slang as his insta posts
Omg im Paul noway haha. No wonder ppl dont good info but its hi Paul hope that thing gets caught ruining people like kim brennan who is doing but I won't say anything . Please don't put me in gough in the same category he's ruined the north end with his stuff he's scum .

Totally fine. T.i.a
Honestly, who are you? Because I want to follow you on instagram 😂

• Haha

Manc_Girl28

shes now posting about it because she let her followers know it was a “surprise”, the travel company assured them it was safe & she lied saying she’s been there from last weekend. She’s a disgrace just like the rest of the brainless twats.
The travel company assured her it was safe??! What does that even mean? She's lost the plot for the sake of a few IG likes. Since when does a travel company dictate what's right and what's wrong?

The clear fact is that she's broken the law by travelling from a Tier 4 area or an area under temporary lockdown to Glasgow Airport to fly away for a self indulgent holiday to the Maldives. This is despite the fact one of her parents died from Covid a few weeks ago.

She really is an odious individual. Completely devoid of morals and frankly the ultimate Covidiot.

Way to go Emily.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
See PG bird Kate punting her shyte clothes on insta. Everything on her stories most of them have 'marks on them but they ll probably wash out' can the clatty wee midden not wash clothes or something? Absolutely disgusting asking £50 for a crap dress with pulls and stains on it and she hasn't even washed it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
So he’s a cheat? He seems the type! Arsehole for putting all the blame on Emily, that’s one thing I did respect her for, she didn’t speak out on him in the same way he dragged her name on insta..so many red flags with this guy 🤢🤢🤢
Really want to know if this is true, because he comes across so cheesey/ "great bf" and like outing cheats etc but wouldnt be surprised if he was one. Everything about him is a red flag. NARCISSIST flags all over the show. Whether Emily cheated or not his posts were embarrassing and quite twisted considering he was married to the girl. Like almost slagging his own taste in women.

I feel sorry for Kate she seems to have lost her identity a little..

I think Chick is using Emily for his own following. He is a bit of a wannabe influencer too which is cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Anyone travelling to Dubai for holidays at the moment are selfish pricks. Which part of travel ban for anything but essential travel does not apply to these people? Always found it strange that there are still regular flights between UK and Dubai when most other flights are running at a minimum and for essential travel only.

• Heart
Reactions: 17