Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hi a mean hello

I know PRG and he is the prick's prick... The PDA with his burd Hannah (ex Miss Scotland contestant) are sickening, she has a very manish look to her face (I actually used to think she was trans) and he is a sleazy wee man who's full of gear and punts white. Knob of a boy. Got two kids to two different women. He was engaged to Hazel for a while and she sacked him off for his sleazy ways.... His REILLY CLAN tshirts which he wears everywhere are hilariously cringe

Chick's not employed or salaried. He works as a contractor to Network Rail via his own Limited Company.
I know hc very well whoz the kid he only had the 1 with h then he went on glow n fukt hc with the blonde then h gave birth and he got back with her. then mum sussed what he was punting even b4r the kid h was caught up in her mum lunged aw her designer stuff oot a windy a naive girl then. now she is doing hair it was her family who told PR to stay away. h is a lot more happy

Walnutss

VIP Member
I don’t no how kimmy G has avoided her own thread she is up there with roasters

Considering she’s looks about 10 in her pics am sure if we all brought out the photo album from decades ago we would look different
I didnt say anything about how she looked? I said that's her face shape I saw her with ? Which doesnt match her face on insta

Guys can we try stick to Emily or they will shut this thread too it’s getting off topic I think
Yeah I think it was the fact everyone's other half was accused of being a drug dealer 😂😂 I mean I know its rife here but they cant all be one can they lol

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Damn I missed the stories..think she deleted them..what was she doing? Was she a mess?

She needs a intervention, And I don't know what filter she is using on her face but its a mess. She doesn't have any friends or people I think that will step in. She needs rehab