Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Emily struck lucky with Paul he funded her lavish lifestyle whilst he stayed in back ground. Chick now thinks he’s an influencer with his tit hair & tit poses 😂😂 it would have been killing Emily not to post her lavish Maldives trip & new prada trainers 🥱 she’s boring literally has no personality just has a pretty face 😂
What a sad life if you’re only source of happiness is having strangers online post emojis on your pics 😍🔥
🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I know a guy who used to date Emily years ago and he said she's very boring, not much personality.

Reactions: 1
I know a guy who used to date Emily years ago and he said she's very boring, not much personality.
I can imagine that. Some of the other influencers have a bit of banter or a laugh at themselves but she’s very serious. There’s no humour or hint of her personality. Just that terrible uni accent... that I’m convinced is put on.
I actually didn’t care or give too much thought into it until the Covid rule breaking and the pure tone deaf holidays. Like, people are dying.

Reactions: 7
It wasn’t his nightclub it’s was his gangster uncles. Charlotte Crosby’s also had a dig I’m guessing at the blow up dolls from geordie shore.
Chick owned the nightclub through one of his companies (D***los Holdings Ltd) with his pal Ryan. His uncle set him up using cash from an interesting source.
He is also a director of three other companies which screams dodgy dealings.

View attachment 387271
From google today

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Chick owned the nightclub through one of his companies (D***los Holdings Ltd) with his pal Ryan. His uncle set him up using cash from an interesting source.
Yeah he worked for his uncle as the “owner” to wash dirty money. I mean has anyone ever been in district it’s the play ground for Glasgow drug dealers 😂 they sold it to the 2 brothers (don’t want to mention their names as other threads have been closed when it derails) & their “business” partner who lives Dubai. From what I heard £100k they sold it for but that could be a reach. It’s A shithole so I don’t think anyone with half a brain would pay that 😂

View attachment 387271
From google today

how much did he take to set it up?

thats funny that it wasn't even his own money. swaggering around using your uncles money lol.

Reactions: 3
Swaggering is the right word..sorry but he ain’t no looker is he? I thought PG was quite good looking when he was with her but then he opened his big neddy gob when they split up and it was a definite no no 😂😂there was a reason she didn’t let him have an insta when they were together he’s a cringefest! Surely the cops must look at his page and put two and two together that he’s not getting that money from being a workie 🧐🧐 having zero personality must be the reason she needs to go out with mad weegie gangster neds 😎😂

how much did he take to set it up?

thats funny that it wasn't even his own money. swaggering around using your uncles money lol.

• Haha
Swaggering is the right word..sorry but he ain’t no looker is he? I thought PG was quite good looking when he was with her but then he opened his big neddy gob when they split up and it was a definite no no 😂😂there was a reason she didn’t let him have an insta when they were together he’s a cringefest! Surely the cops must look at his page and put two and two together that he’s not getting that money from being a workie 🧐🧐 having zero personality must be the reason she needs to go out with mad weegie gangster neds 😎😂
The fact she put her career before her husband - who evidently loved her - says it all really! I think the way PG handled things in terms of his insta after it was top class, good sense of humour LOL

The attraction to these men from pretty women is the free drugs, easy money and a sense of security (as in back up).

Reactions: 17
The fact she put her career before her husband - who evidently loved her - says it all really! I think the way PG handled things in terms of his insta after it was top class, good sense of humour LOL

The attraction to these men from pretty women is the free drugs, easy money and a sense of security (as in back up).
Yeah it was funny the first few posts, then he just went on and on about it for months. Just embarrassed himself in the end I thought. He comes across as an absolute nut job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah it was funny the first few posts, then he just went on and on about it for months. Just embarrassed himself in the end I thought. He comes across as an absolute nut job.
He’s cringey as duck 😂 the way his new gf is morphing into his ex wife makes my skin crawl a little 😂 the clothing, the designer stuff , the poses & now hair she’s a mini Emily 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chick loves himself and he is absolutely ratchett, dunno what the attraction is with him. I kinda can see why with PG as he does come across with respect for others (regardless of his extra circular activities to make money)

Looking at Darcey, she is young, stunning and does come from money, I know its not the be all and end all but for him, chick to get Darcey and dumped her for Emily (I think) he must have a massive ego

I think PG comes across as a right weirdo, something just doesn’t sit right with all this dedicated to my girlfriend she just needs told how much I love her bla bla bla it’s all weird.

I think PG comes across as a right weirdo, something just doesn’t sit right with all this dedicated to my girlfriend she just needs told how much I love her bla bla bla it’s all weird.
Aw i stopped following him before he got with the new girl. He is probably trying to prove to Emily he has moved on.

I’m loving this, I know the story about the house in Falkirk, they did trash it, the letting agency let them do what they wanted and the owner had no idea, but PG was aggressive when they got the keys back and had no idea how bad it actually was until then 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe that’s why shak banned him from her insta 😂😂

Kyle cheated on his fiancé tori with Nicola when she was miss Scotland. Nicola went on to do various spreads in Scottish papers claiming to have changed him. They married had two kids and Kyle was caught cheating with a chambermaid during an away game (would have been others)

Nicola left him. He was then introduced to Vanessa through some Celtic player who is married to her sister. Vanessa also did spreads in papers claiming to have changed him. Kyle was caught sending x rated pics to someone a few weeks before Vanessa gave birth in 2018. They have went on to have another child ...see a pattern

also both women have turned severely malnourished both during and after relationships with him
I take it he doesn’t see his kids then? And Vanessa thinks that’s ok, normal?

Reactions: 1
That house story is horrible.

PG comes across mega controlling. I think the insta was so disrespectful even if it did end on bad terms. If I was Kate I would be scared cause he obviously doesn't like not getting his own way. His constant declarations of love are weird, him and Emily seemed mad cheesey together too but after she shared something about controlling relationships (like one of those inspirational quotes to her story). Very odd how Kate is becoming a mini Emily, her confidence must be shook with him.

Is Chick not the owner of the club now? So what does he actually do?

I take it he doesn’t see his kids then? And Vanessa thinks that’s ok, normal?
Think someone said earlier that he doesn't. Vanessa sounds mental if that tattoo story is true

That house story is horrible.

PG comes across mega controlling. I think the insta was so disrespectful even if it did end on bad terms. If I was Kate I would be scared cause he obviously doesn't like not getting his own way. His constant declarations of love are weird, him and Emily seemed mad cheesey together too but after she shared something about controlling relationships (like one of those inspirational quotes to her story). Very odd how Kate is becoming a mini Emily, her confidence must be shook with him.

Is Chick not the owner of the club now? So what does he actually do?

Think someone said earlier that he doesn't. Vanessa sounds mental if that tattoo story is true
Tattoo story?

Did anyone else find it akward when Emily gave her phone to someone to video them walking together with the locals playing music for them or just me? Lol
Oh my god I was near climbing the walls at the cringiness of that!

She has a few little Glasgow rich girl pals from her time at private school, these girls all think they’re above everyone else, endless trips to Dubai and no real work apparent..they look good on insta but in real life you wouldn’t look twice at them. 🤮🤮
And you would run a mile if you stepped within breathing distance of several of them. The halitosis is real.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.