Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai is the new Ibiza, and The Maldives is the new Dubai!
someone on another thread about these idiots has messaged the travel company sending them all there! They’ve apologised & said they’ll tell them to stop posting 🤣🤣 how about you stop giving them free holidays during a pandemic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
someone on another thread about these idiots has messaged the travel company sending them all there! They’ve apologised & said they’ll tell them to stop posting 🤣🤣 how about you stop giving them free holidays during a pandemic!
How the hell does a holiday company make any money from giving out free holidays to these idiots anyway? I think for most of us, the idea of a holiday to Spain, let alone Maldives is so far away right now! 🤣 Which thread is it, so I can have a nose?

Reactions: 12
Looks like she’s landed in the Maldives

How much are these "travel companies" spending jetting these "influencers" over to the Maldives?? Will they ever get a return on it? 🤷 Baffles me! Can't see the vast majority of people going anywhere this year again yet they are jetting people around the world to advertise holidays 🤯

Reactions: 5
I’m sure her ex implied that Emily would always use her name to get freebies on holidays, cabana beds/drinks etc. Its the tiny, minute “ad” faded into the backround again on her stories that has done it for me! Once again implying that she’s genuinely just showing people where to get her clothes so they can re create her look instead of just saying she works for these brands & take a look if you like what you see & that if you follow the link I make a small commission.

I think she definitely knows what backlash she would receive which only confirms she knows she is doing wrong!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If it is a big secret why is Chick posting about it?! Like honestly couldn't agree more with people getting unnecessary cosmetic surgery during a pandemic and as for travelling she is clearly flaunting the rules, where is her fine? Have the government not outlined what constitutes "essential work?" I am pretty sure plumping your lips to do an Iconic London highlighter ad and taking a picture of yourself looking to the left in a cheap looking bikini in Dubai/ the Maldives isn't really deemed "essential."

Reactions: 12
I used to think of the Maldives as proper luxury, classy destination but the past few years it’s just been like a holding pen for Z listers, influencers, Only Fans models! If I went there I would be wanting to be around old businessmen and women who are bleeping loaded but you have no idea who they are and maybe Daniel Craig or something like that 🤣

Reactions: 20
I used to think of the Maldives as proper luxury, classy destination but the past few years it’s just been like a holding pen for Z listers, influencers, Only Fans models! If I went there I would be wanting to be around old businessmen and women who are bleeping loaded but you have no idea who they are and maybe Daniel Craig or something like that 🤣

I actually said the same the other day. It looks amazing, paradise but these influencers just make it look boring like there is nothing else to do but take pics of yourself walking up the stairs out of the sea!

Reactions: 7
I actually said the same the other day. It looks amazing, paradise but these influencers just make it look boring like there is nothing else to do but take pics of yourself walking up the stairs out of the sea!
Giving holidays away to these places takes the sparkle and exclusivity away from it I think.

Reactions: 6
She portrays herself all sweet & innocent on Instagram on reality she’s a self centred, lying, cheating idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Sorry but the comment about clothes not sitting on her the way she wants made me laugh! Does she mean the free clothes she gets sent where the target audience are aged 16-24? If she gained even just a few lbs her boobs would be fuller looking straight away. She even says she wasn’t particularly flat chested in the first place.
Been reading on here for sure!!! Weird that she chose to answer such boring questions like how old she is and her nationality when everyone and their dog knows that......then chooses to spill the details on her breast augmentation on multiple stories? Either that or the boob job has been gifted and she’s been asked to mention it?

E5436E17-A96B-4A4F-9416-A632889EAF45.jpeg

View attachment 374597
Ok do we think she has been reading on here?? Cannot be a coincidence surely lol

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
“It’s been two months now” so she got her boobs done during a pandemic 😂 where ? I’m pretty sure two months ago she was taking time off social media because her father passed

• Sick
Reactions: 4
“It’s been two months now” so she got her boobs done during a pandemic 😂 where ? I’m pretty sure two months ago she was taking time off social media because her father passed
Time off social media to let her body heal from surgery more like! At least she got them done in Rosshall hosp in Glasgow instead of going to one of those dodgy places in Turkey.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Says Ross hall....think private places are doing ops whenever.
Not really the same but if you have a private dental membership you can get pretty much whatever you need done. Money talks eh!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Says Ross hall....think private places are doing ops whenever.
Not really the same but if you have a private dental membership you can get pretty much whatever you need done. Money talks eh!
Sorry I missed the Ross hall part .. very true! It’s becoming more clearer by the day that if you have right amount of money you can do as you please 😂

Reactions: 3
I was wondering if they were gifted and that was the real reason to do a Q&A to promote, wouldn’t put it pat her at all! That or she has been on here 🤷‍♀️

Sorry I missed the Ross hall part .. very true! It’s becoming more clearer by the day that if you have right amount of money you can do as you please 😂
I've been due a mole removal since the beginning of pandemic which has repeatedly been re-scheduled/cancelled depending on lockdown/tiers, I was advised if I wanted it done sooner then to go private as their pretty much operating as normal? it was too bloody expensive anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.