Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does LVL and HD brows. The closing of the salon was very dodgy!
What happened with the salon.Seen it got ram raided

There’s loaded but and there’s living a lifestyle like a celeb, the amount she spends cannot just filter from her parents , she always has secret boyfriends it’s always very hidden since splitting with chick
Don't think they are that loaded.Does the dad not just run a car sales company

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There’s loaded but and there’s living a lifestyle like a celeb, the amount she spends cannot just filter from her parents , she always has secret boyfriends it’s always very hidden since splitting with chick
Why do you think she has secret boyfriends.The work she has done makes her look 35

Reactions: 1
What happened with the salon.Seen it got ram raided

Don't think they are that loaded.Does the dad not just run a car sales company

Eh? Her dad sold his company got millions, a landscaping company for scotrail. Gave all his kids money, She doesn't need to work. And the kilmarnock one did she not go with her pals ex or something and they all fell out

Darcy started dating a Swedish guy that stays in Italy for work. Think he does cross country bikes or something. They broke up and she started dating a guy from Finland much older that is a property developer in Marbella, then they broke up and got back with the Swedish guy

Reactions: 5
Emily Shak #2 Dress sense is whack, content is shite. Your main man Chick looks a sight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eh? Her dad sold his company got millions, a landscaping company for scotrail. Gave all his kids money, She doesn't need to work. And the kilmarnock one did she not go with her pals ex or something and they all fell out

Darcy started dating a Swedish guy that stays in Italy for work. Think he does cross country bikes or something. They broke up and she started dating a guy from Finland much older that is a property developer in Marbella, then they broke up and got back with the Swedish guy
Do you know who the Swedish guy is?

Reactions: 2
Exactly.... stealing a husband away from a wife and kids... no wonder she’s keeping this one quiet!
I know him and his family very well its such a shame although I do know he married his wife due to having kids young. I believe his sister stays in the same street as her so that's why they could have met. His family are so family orientated I cannot believe he did this to his wife and kids its heartbreaking. I know personally he's a very lovely guy who does not deserve to be used. If he's left his wife for her then I really hope it's worth it. His kids its heart breaking

• Sad
He’s obviously thinking with his dick like most men..it won’t last, she only cares about the bank balance and lifestyle..poor kids and wife..breaks my heart to see people treated like that. 😔😔😔

I know him and his family very well its such a shame although I do know he married his wife due to having kids young. I believe his sister stays in the same street as her so that's why they could have met. His family are so family orientated I cannot believe he did this to his wife and kids its heartbreaking. I know personally he's a very lovely guy who does not deserve to be used. If he's left his wife for her then I really hope it's worth it. His kids its heart breaking

I didn't realise how much work Emily had done until I saw her photo's on the Luxe to Kill website today. She has actually ruined herself! Was such a pretty girl and now really plastic looking.....

Reactions: 5
I've been thinking this lately, I remember when I first knew who she was I thought she was stunning but she is getting more and more done and it has ruined what she had.

I always thought she had a really cool look, she looks rough now. The photos on Luxe to Kill have really done her dirty. She looks so orange and puffy and dead behind the eyes

Screenshot 2021-10-12 170432.png
Screenshot 2021-10-12 170512.png
Screenshot 2021-10-12 170657.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.