Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be on about 35-45 if he works for network rail they pay well compared with the same jobs at other places. They pay 25-30 for jobs that other places pay 20-25. No where near enough to live the lavish lifestyle they make out on insta but!!

Stef Dean’s photoshop has been off the scale recently!! Do they think nobody notices how heavily edited their pics are when you see them in the street and they look nothing like their grid posts???

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He will be on about 35-45 if he works for network rail they pay well compared with the same jobs at other places. They pay 25-30 for jobs that other places pay 20-25. No where near enough to live the lavish lifestyle they make out on insta but!!

Stef Dean’s photoshop has been off the scale recently!! Do they think nobody notices how heavily edited their pics are when you see them in the street and they look nothing like their grid posts???
He does work for NR and the starting salary is £25k, I know this because he does my old job!

Reactions: 8
He does work for NR and the starting salary is £25k, I know this because he does my old job!
‘Engineer’ threw me, that’s why I thought 35-45. All his years of shady business will make him a top planner 😂

Reactions: 3
‘Engineer’ threw me, that’s why I thought 35-45. All his years of shady business will make him a top planner 😂
Yeah she has def talked it up, his title is “section planner”, not an engineer in any way!!

• Haha
You seen paddy “ geezers” teeth. Defo a Ross from friends job. I mind PG ( punts gear ) put a mock post about all “these influencers deflating the lips “ I reckon she’s done that and had them refilled smaller
I know PRG and he is the prick's prick... The PDA with his burd Hannah (ex Miss Scotland contestant) are sickening, she has a very manish look to her face (I actually used to think she was trans) and he is a sleazy wee man who's full of gear and punts white. Knob of a boy. Got two kids to two different women. He was engaged to Hazel for a while and she sacked him off for his sleazy ways.... His REILLY CLAN tshirts which he wears everywhere are hilariously cringe

So you reckon he’s on what maybe £40k max a year? Or what you think?
Chick's not employed or salaried. He works as a contractor to Network Rail via his own Limited Company.

Reactions: 4
Who’s PRG and Hazel? What are they to Emily? Is PRG Emily’s ex husband?

Reactions: 2
No paddy is nothing to do with them just another one in the Glasgow scene. He was on that Glasgow reality show web series GLOW ( was meant to be Glasgow’s towie but never took off, was along with James English, Brian Mathews that went on tattoo of us ) and hazel is his ex

He has been away from that for a while now, god knows what a planning engineer does, certainly would not bring in the money that they spend frequently, guess you make your own judgements as to how he can waltz all over the place 😂
Don’t mind me
Working for the subway with 6 holidays to Dubai a year.
Ok bbz xo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You seen paddy “ geezers” teeth. Defo a Ross from friends job. I mind PG ( punts gear ) put a mock post about all “these influencers deflating the lips “ I reckon she’s done that and had them refilled smaller
hez a scumbag just glad his wee Boys mum kikt him to the kirb. pr is shaks mans friends as well

Exactly even if he’s getting 45k that ain’t paying for first class trips to the Maldives and dubai every other month and London Monaco all that it’s funny cause it’s just so obvious he’s upto something else

I know PRG and he is the prick's prick... The PDA with his burd Hannah (ex Miss Scotland contestant) are sickening, she has a very manish look to her face (I actually used to think she was trans) and he is a sleazy wee man who's full of gear and punts white. Knob of a boy. Got two kids to two different women. He was engaged to Hazel for a while and she sacked him off for his sleazy ways.... His REILLY CLAN tshirts which he wears everywhere are hilariously cringe

Chick's not employed or salaried. He works as a contractor to Network Rail via his own Limited Company.
I know hc very well whoz the kid he only had the 1 with h then he went on glow n fukt hc with the blonde then h gave birth and he got back with her. then mum sussed what he was punting even b4r the kid h was caught up in her mum lunged aw her designer stuff oot a windy a naive girl then. now she is doing hair it was her family who told PR to stay away. h is a lot more happy

I know hc very well whoz the kid he only had the 1 with h then he went on glow n fukt hc with the blonde then h gave birth and he got back with her. then mum sussed what he was punting even b4r the kid h was caught up in her mum lunged aw her designer stuff oot a windy a naive girl then. now she is doing hair it was her family who told PR to stay away. h is a lot more happy
I'm sorry I've read this about 20 times and still have no idea what this says 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m just laughing at some scheme maw launching a load of Yeezy’s and Dior clutches out a Possil window “THAT’LL TEACH YE” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Term “Engineer” for this job role seems to be used in a descriptive sense as opposed to in a degree sense, as say for a Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer etc.

Just can’t see him at uni doing engineering 😂
Definitely no Uni been attended 😂

Last edited:
See PG bird Kate punting her shyte clothes on insta. Everything on her stories most of them have 'marks on them but they ll probably wash out' can the clatty wee midden not wash clothes or something? Absolutely disgusting asking £50 for a crap dress with pulls and stains on it and she hasn't even washed it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
See PG bird Kate punting her shyte clothes on insta. Everything on her stories most of them have 'marks on them but they ll probably wash out' can the clatty wee midden not wash clothes or something? Absolutely disgusting asking £50 for a crap dress with pulls and stains on it and she hasn't even washed it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Omg i was thinking this!all the comments said,will come out in the wash. Why haven’t you washed it then?!Even the charity shops wash clothes.I dont know what person would think thats ok.Thats basic hygene. Id wash a dress before even loaning it to a friend

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.