Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she looked much better before with little ones. They’re not huge but I think they’re still too big for her frame. Hate big football tits.

Reactions: 8
Oh wow. Here's me thinking she took time off because of her dad's death! Seems like the got the boob job in this period?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just started a thread saying the exact same thing. She 100% has and I think it has ruined her look, I don’t like it

Reactions: 2
Yeah I'm sure she's had a boob job, one of her friends looks likes she's had one too. I thought she had a lovely figure before, and still does to be fair. It's a strange age to get one, usually in your thirties you're a bit more secure with yourself and settled. She's obviously done well from her figure so far, and she's not had any major body changes like having kids, just seems a bit random, maybe the new man is in to it. I do like her she's obviously a clever girl and she's quite a closed book as well, which is a change from the usual. I hope it's not the start of more plastic surgery because she really doesn't need it.

Reactions: 9
Don't think so. She seemed to move in with him during lockdown but then went back to live with her mum afterwards. Suppose my point was that I think the relationship has made her insecure and that's what's behind the lips and new boobs. She must delete any negative comments the minute they go on as it seems unbelievable that not 1 person has mentioned her surgery. Never a negative comment on her account. She must not sleep. Just monitoring it non stop.

Is her new man not in his mid thirties? I'm sure I read on a thread a while back that his last girlfriend was about 20 and a bit of a dolly bird? I mean even if that was a couple of years ago, he's still in his thirties going out with someone who's not hit twenty yet. I know age gaps don't matter much these days but I'd be a bit insecure if my boyfriend's last girlfriend was about ten years younger than me. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors but splitting from the husband seemed a bit of a knee jerk reaction, the grass isn't always greener, maybe the new man isn't as ready to settle down.

Reactions: 6
Is her new man not in his mid thirties? I'm sure I read on a thread a while back that his last girlfriend was about 20 and a bit of a dolly bird? I mean even if that was a couple of years ago, he's still in his thirties going out with someone who's not hit twenty yet. I know age gaps don't matter much these days but I'd be a bit insecure if my boyfriend's last girlfriend was about ten years younger than me. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors but splitting from the husband seemed a bit of a knee jerk reaction, the grass isn't always greener, maybe the new man isn't as ready to settle down.
Was she married to Paul ?

Was she married to Paul ?
Yeah, I'm sure she changed her name for a while too. She's probably removed the pictures but at the time her insta was full of wedding pictures, I mean she looked stunning. I'm sure if you google it they'll be about somewhere. They couldn't have been married too long when they broke up, I get the impression they were together for quite a long time though before they got married.

Reactions: 7
Tbh I wouldn’t be insecure that my boyfriends ex was 10 years younger if I looked like Emily. She’s gorgeous.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I'm sure she changed her name for a while too. She's probably removed the pictures but at the time her insta was full of wedding pictures, I mean she looked stunning. I'm sure if you google it they'll be about somewhere. They couldn't have been married too long when they broke up, I get the impression they were together for quite a long time though before they got married.
They were together for about 7 years I think then married for two.

Reactions: 3
Tbh I wouldn’t be insecure that my boyfriends ex was 10 years younger if I looked like Emily. She’s gorgeous.
Well that's true, she is gorgeous. I guess everyone has insecurities though, even when they don't need to. Just seems random to get a boob job now but I guess she has maybe always wanted to do it, they seem to be coming back in to 'fashion' again. I would still find it a bit strange that my boyfriend was in his thirties and went out with an 18/19 year old at the time, but then I think men and women are different, I could not picture myself going out with someone in that age group, I mean yeah as folk get older, age differences blur but late teens to 30 is a bit of a jump.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.