Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you look at her insta pre PG there was little to none designer. He bought her Rolex,earrings, shoes, bags 🥴 he said himself he helped shak build up her social media then when she got to big she left him 🤣 so he’s now coaching Kate 😂

I wouldn’t be surprised if she made up
The rumour so she didn’t look so bad shagging her husband’s mate 🤣 no ones going to take an alleged child traffickers word over little miss perfects are they 🤷🏽‍♀️
I thought she made it an excuse

Reactions: 3
How did PG manage to keep the house?
I
if you look at her insta pre PG there was little to none designer. He bought her Rolex,earrings, shoes, bags 🥴 he said himself he helped shak build up her social media then when she got to big she left him 🤣 so he’s now coaching Kate 😂

I wouldn’t be surprised if she made up
The rumour so she didn’t look so bad shagging her husband’s mate 🤣 no ones going to take an alleged child traffickers word over little miss perfects are they 🤷🏽‍♀️
she was seeing Chick before it ended with PG, it wa swell know around the people in DISTRICT

Firstly, can someone send the Emily shak black dress picture to Boohoo and tell them that add was a waste of money- it looks and tacky!!

We can all agree that she has no morals but she raking in the money so she won’t care!!

Did she just marry her ex cause her sister got married and princess emily wanted some of that attention?

Reactions: 5
Hi, joining the thread half way as I decided to look her up! She’s got 1.1 mil followers but why is she not verified/blue tick

Hi, joining the thread half way as I decided to look her up! She’s got 1.1 mil followers but why is she not verified/blue tick
I am not sure how that works is it a choice? Do you pay for it? I don't know how it works.

I didn't realise pictures of them had leaked. If she looks bad in that dress you can only imagine what that would look like on anyone without her body Haha think I'll pass thanks Boohoo.

yes 100% someone also leaked photos of them both 😂😂 probably her old mate SD
chick was also her ex & not a nice one at that 🤷🏽‍♀️😂😂
Was he still with Darcy? Does he have kids or are they nieces?

I’m sorry but this is awful 🙈 Those melons!!! She looked so much better before, it’s a shame really. Like a lot of you have said, she’s now looking so generic. I’ve had to unfollow her after catching up on the thread, I can’t continue to follow these people who have no morals. The Covid rule breaking, the dodgy characters, shameless!!
This is the type of outfit I absolutely hate wearing because I feel it makes the outfit feel a bit trashy and more stripper-esque because my melons are on the bigger side. So jealous of smaller boobed gals who look classy in that style of outfit!

Reactions: 5
Very true and like there was no evidence he was so makes it even stranger she wouldn't say anything. Like honestly makes you question if she questioned it herself. Even though it is all proven nonsense now. Or maybe she wanted to leave him and that was just an excuse.
If you’d spent 7/8 years with a man who can afford to buy Rolex watches on a Brickies wage, you probably would question the trafficking rumours. There is absolutely no way that she wasn’t aware of his extra curricular activities but those rumours were just bad timing and used as an excuse. He used the rumours to get sympathy too.

Reactions: 9
I think the weirdest thing about pg and kate is that she is literally living Emily's life in the house that Emily designed and lived in with pg, I wouldn't be surprised if she left hunners of clothes behind and kate gets her pick of them. It was when he cut her hair during lockdown to that sort of long bob length Emily has...one...I would not let my boyfriend anywhere near my hair...two...if he did somehow manage to cut it and gave me the same haircut as his ex...I think I'd be running for the door, it gives me Kathy Bates Misery vibes lol:oops:
Omg this!!! Absolutely madness!! How does Kate not feel weird about it all?! The entire situation is weird as f**k!!! 😂

Reactions: 6
If you’d spent 7/8 years with a man who can afford to buy Rolex watches on a Brickies wage, you probably would question the trafficking rumours. There is absolutely no way that she wasn’t aware of his extra curricular activities but those rumours were just bad timing and used as an excuse. He used the rumours to get sympathy too.
He’s a drug dealer not a child trafficker, I’m not saying drugs aren’t bad but to accuse someone of selling children to peadophiles is horrendous - I’d definitely would have stood up & said something against it if it was my husband 😂 then again I only heard the rumour after PG posted it 😂😂 she literally said nothing then turned up a week later with chick whos not exactly Mr Legit 🥴

Reactions: 10
It’s like that age old saying. It’s all fun and games until somebody torches your maw’s car.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She did put up 1 thing on her story but if you didn’t hear/know about the rumour you would of had no idea what she was on about....I can’t even remember exactly what it said but it was something like “silly little rumours come on guys” or something like that so she definitely didn’t leave him immediately at least & also after she had deleted his name & pics from her acc Paul put on his insta that he had actually went to meet Emily in Dubai and was with her for the week but she didn’t let on to anyone & didn’t want anyone to know.....I think she definitely has another side to her!

Reactions: 7
She did put up 1 thing on her story but if you didn’t hear/know about the rumour you would of had no idea what she was on about....I can’t even remember exactly what it said but it was something like “silly little rumours come on guys” or something like that so she definitely didn’t leave him immediately at least & also after she had deleted his name & pics from her acc Paul put on his insta that he had actually went to meet Emily in Dubai and was with her for the week but she didn’t let on to anyone & didn’t want anyone to know.....I think she definitely has another side to her!
Paul flew to dubai where Emily was staying herself to sort their marriage out because she confessed to cheating on him/shagging another guy over there.
She plays little miss innocent but is far from it.

Emily's only response on her instagram to the Paul scandal. Hardly a supportive message considering what was said about her husband1

On another point, someone posted on here earlier that Emily seems miserable with Chick.
I happen to fully agree with this. When she was with Paul she was glowing, looked genuniely happy and she was his princess.

With Chick she seems genuinley down and her boob job was not needed. She had a gorgeous, actually perfect figure before.

As much as we can slate her on here, I feel for her. I honestly hope she ditches the controlling "gangster" men and meets someone nice who supports her "business' and she can build a happy life with. Chick will dump her when he gets bored.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He’s a drug dealer not a child trafficker, I’m not saying drugs aren’t bad but to accuse someone of selling children to peadophiles is horrendous - I’d definitely would have stood up & said something against it if it was my husband 😂 then again I only heard the rumour after PG posted it 😂😂 she literally said nothing then turned up a week later with chick whos not exactly Mr Legit 🥴
I’ve never heard anyone saying he’s a child trafficker and selling kids to paedos! I’ve seen PG, Kate and his dodgy pal with the police and some Romanian looking woman so I’m not convinced he’s entirely innocent on the trafficking front!

Shak was a plain Jane before PG, he dressed her all quirky and got her the insta followers, slagged her rotten for it when they split up now Kate is doing the exact same! I thought she would’ve been different, nice and natural but it’s embarrassing how much she’s turning into Emily! Even calling him PG on her bio like Emily had 😳

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Kate will go down the same instagrammer route as Emily, she just seems like a normal girl from a nice family, why she is with some east end gangster is beyond me 🤮 why don’t these girls have any self respect??..if some guy who had a day job as a bricky gave me a Rolex I’d know it was either fake or from dirty money..either way I ain’t accepting it, wearing it or staying in a relationship! 🤡 after reading the Scottish instagrammers thread on here I’m thinking these girls are all the same..chasing the lifestyle for the gram and not giving a damn how they get their stuff..unfollowed every one of them!

I’ve never heard anyone saying he’s a child trafficker and selling kids to paedos! I’ve seen PG, Kate and his dodgy pal with the police and some Romanian looking woman so I’m not convinced he’s entirely innocent on the trafficking front!

Shak was a plain Jane before PG, he dressed her all quirky and got her the insta followers, slagged her rotten for it when they split up now Kate is doing the exact same! I thought she would’ve been different, nice and natural but it’s embarrassing how much she’s turning into Emily! Even calling him PG on her bio like Emily had 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
AAAAAHAHAHAHAH EMILY CULLENS WHAT A LEGEND.
that is funny but Emily Cullens is a complete roaster as well.

he is linked to the brothels in govanhill. no necessarily people trafficking but def in he sex trade.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.