Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen wee mollys post in a bikini in the middle of the road today ? Was bloody cold today aswell. Sunny but chilly! Maybe that’s why she needed the long boots 😂

Yeh she’s had some lockdown speed bumps put in. Not surprised though as anything shak does she follows...
That plus her rant on stories about selling free clothes

not surprised about steffani. The only thing sadder than a girl in her 30s dressing in ridiculous clothes for insta is another girl in her 30s who’s obsessed with her 🥴

Reactions: 8
I’ve not seen her forever on my insta, I only see the Glasgow lot from wee girls reposting their pics like omg goalllllssssss wow amazing sis 🤮🤮🤮🥴
I’m pretty sure a lot of them have “engagement support circles” where they make sure to repost other influencers posts. It’s obvious with Emma Sinclair’s Clique / those that she managers.

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over how different Emily looks in her latest stories. I don’t know if it’s the dark hair or a filter or work done but her face looks sooo different

Reactions: 5
Jilly has her own thread btw. I can’t believe it’s not more active considering she’s the biggest roaster in Glasgow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emily looks like she has difficulty talking with those veneers in and the lip filler's not helping. Telling us to be conscious of the environment when she's been on more flights in the last year than I've had hot dinners. Do as I say...not as I do, give me a break!

Reactions: 7
Emily looks like she has difficulty talking with those veneers in and the lip filler's not helping. Telling us to be conscious of the environment when she's been on more flights in the last year than I've had hot dinners. Do as I say...not as I do, give me a break!
Howling at that 😂 exactly! Aye picking up three bits of rubbish when you're at the beach is really gonna offset your monthly flights to Dubai.

I thought her mouth looked strange in the stories , that’s spot on hew knashers! Must be another oaktree dental job !

Reactions: 4
I get people want to have a nice smile but those do not look natural at all, like that episode of friends with ross and the fake tan and teeth whitening 😂 I don't know if I buy the whole 'I've not had lip filler for two years' I've heard a few influencers say this, I've never had it but does it last that long, I defo though they looked like they'd been done again.

Reactions: 5
I get people want to have a nice smile but those do not look natural at all, like that episode of friends with ross and the fake tan and teeth whitening 😂 I don't know if I buy the whole 'I've not had lip filler for two years' I've heard a few influencers say this, I've never had it but does it last that long, I defo though they looked like they'd been done again.
You seen paddy “ geezers” teeth. Defo a Ross from friends job. I mind PG ( punts gear ) put a mock post about all “these influencers deflating the lips “ I reckon she’s done that and had them refilled smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You seen paddy “ geezers” teeth. Defo a Ross from friends job. I mind PG ( punts gear ) put a mock post about all “these influencers deflating the lips “ I reckon she’s done that and had them refilled smaller
Punts Gear 😂 brilliant, bunch of wallopers the lot of them

• Haha
Shak just said her boyfriend is a planning engineer for a railway on her story ? I thought chick owned a night club

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the link to it?
Here you go 😊x

Reactions: 2
Shak just said her boyfriend is a planning engineer for a railway on her story ? I thought chick owned a night club
He has been away from that for a while now, god knows what a planning engineer does, certainly would not bring in the money that they spend frequently, guess you make your own judgements as to how he can waltz all over the place 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.