Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like her self esteem has dipped, getting a boob job when she didn't need one, that's up to her at the end of the day. One of the Maldives pics her face looked a bit puffy with, I would imagine fillers. I don't get a good vibe from her bf at all, he just comes across cocky and aggressive. I know she's just lost her dad but she seems really unhappy. PG worshipped her, I don't think she's as happy in her relationship but that's maybe just my take on it

Reactions: 15
Promoting budget fashion has become problematic recently due to increased public awareness of the way that people are treated in the manufacturing and warehousing side of things, and the impact fast fashion is having on the environment.
I do agree, it's got out of hand, I guess I just meant on the grand scheme of things she was pretty inoffensive. I think now more than ever people are realising there is more to life than a new outfit everyday, which can only be a good thing. I hate these haul videos on you tube with like £ 200 worth of primark stuff that will end up in the bin in a few months. I'm not saying i've never gone a btt ott in there but not every month!

Reactions: 3
I do agree, it's got out of hand, I guess I just meant on the grand scheme of things she was pretty inoffensive. I think now more than ever people are realising there is more to life than a new outfit everyday, which can only be a good thing. I hate these haul videos on you tube with like £ 200 worth of primark stuff that will end up in the bin in a few months. I'm not saying i've never gone a btt ott in there but not every month!
Yeah same here, I do go OTT sometimes at places like Primark but I’m not buying stuff every week.

Reactions: 1
Its like her self esteem has dipped, getting a boob job when she didn't need one, that's up to her at the end of the day. One of the Maldives pics her face looked a bit puffy with, I would imagine fillers. I don't get a good vibe from her bf at all, he just comes across cocky and aggressive. I know she's just lost her dad but she seems really unhappy. PG worshipped her, I don't think she's as happy in her relationship but that's maybe just my take on it
I get that vibe too, which is a shame, because she doesn't need to be. But I get it, when you're in your 30's you start to see things changing with your body and you realise you're going into another stage of your life where I guess you need to accept that you're not gonna look young forever. I do think it helps if you have people around you who don't put that kind of pressure on you on make you feel like you need to 'keep up appearances' can't be easy in an image obsessed line of work.

Reactions: 5
I get that vibe too. The clothes and brands she’s ‘influencing’ for are mostly under 25s so she probably does feel pressure to keep up a youthful appearance and knows that it won’t last forever but she’s been on the modelling scene for a long time so must know this already. Personally speaking I’m more secure and happy in my own skin now in my 30s than I ever was as a teenager or my 20s.
Her and Paul were definitely more of a team and more natural together but they were together a long time. Chick comes across as a bit of a hanger on. He’s shady af and I’m really surprised she’s with another dodgy bloke instead of someone decent but then someone with a normal job wouldn’t fit into her lifestyle. How’s a nightclub boss managing to afford his lifestyle when his income has stopped since March last year........

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah same here, I do go OTT sometimes at places like Primark but I’m not buying stuff every week.
I've said it on another thread but it would be nice to see these influencers giving a little back, I mean some of these outfits and gifted items would really mean the word to some people and charities, you never see them donating half the clothes they don't wear or giving much away. It's not to say they don't do it, but it would be nice to see and might encourage some of their younger more impressionable followers to do the same or think twice about what they are buying. I'm no mother Theresa but the amount these folk get for nowt, do they not feel any responsibility to give back a little?

Reactions: 4
At the covid update today Nicola Sturgeon pointed out yet again that any travel that is not 100% essential should not be happening and brought up the recent trip that Celtic football club made to Dubai deeming it non-essential and went as far to say that they were abusing their position of privilege. The message seems to be getting lost on people like Emily and all the influencers living it up in Dubai and Maldives. If a trip for a PROFESSIONAL football club is deemed non-essential by the leader of our country, then it is blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain that they shouldn’t be travelling abroad. Her and Chick broke the crystal clear rules to get to the airport from their home which is roughly 25 miles from the airport. It’s like hitting your head on a brick wall with these people. The people blowing smoke up their arses are just as bad.
Spot on!

Reactions: 1
I get that vibe too. The clothes and brands she’s ‘influencing’ for are mostly under 25s so she probably does feel pressure to keep up a youthful appearance and knows that it won’t last forever but she’s been on the modelling scene for a long time so must know this already. Personally speaking I’m more secure and happy in my own skin now in my 30s than I ever was as a teenager or my 20s.
Her and Paul were definitely more of a team and more natural together but they were together a long time. Chick comes across as a bit of a hanger on. He’s shady af and I’m really surprised she’s with another dodgy bloke instead of someone decent but then someone with a normal job wouldn’t fit into her lifestyle. How’s a nightclub boss managing to afford his lifestyle when his income has stopped since March last year........
She started Instagram when it wasn’t really a thing. Now there’s loads of younger girls that are probably more relevant. Most people in their 30s are settling down and having babies, lots of mummy type bloggers but she needs to try and keep herself young, she can’t be posing in her underwear forever!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She started Instagram when it wasn’t really a thing. Now there’s loads of younger girls that are probably more relevant. Most people in their 30s are settling down and having babies, lots of mummy type bloggers but she needs to try and keep herself young, she can’t be posing in her underwear forever!
Well she can pose in her underwear forever if she wants to, but her audience will change. Her target audience aren’t even in her own age group which shows that she looks youthful enough to pull it off. Though most people her age are like you said now settling down etc and fast fashion isn’t their priority or even much of an interest in life anymore.

I've said it on another thread but it would be nice to see these influencers giving a little back, I mean some of these outfits and gifted items would really mean the word to some people and charities, you never see them donating half the clothes they don't wear or giving much away. It's not to say they don't do it, but it would be nice to see and might encourage some of their younger more impressionable followers to do the same or think twice about what they are buying. I'm no mother Theresa but the amount these folk get for nowt, do they not feel any responsibility to give back a little?
Totally agree with you, they shouldn’t be selling freebies but giving them to kids/young adults that are maybe living in poverty

Reactions: 2
Emily’s new boobs make her look so generic. The recent bikini shots could literally be any basic influencer. One of the things that made her unique and more “fashion” was her small chest. Now those cheap clothes actually look like what they are.. cheap. Exactly what it would look like on someone like me

Reactions: 15
Emily’s new boobs make her look so generic. The recent bikini shots could literally be any basic influencer. One of the things that made her unique and more “fashion” was her small chest. Now those cheap clothes actually look like what they are.. cheap. Exactly what it would look like on someone like me
Yeah exactly. Some gorgeous things (that I would never wear) like a men’s shirt as a dress or one of those super low cut flowing maxi dresses look so good on small, real boobs. Me in a low cut flowing maxi dress looks like your Auntie Janice going from apartment to pool in Santa Ponsa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah exactly. Some gorgeous things (that I would never wear) like a men’s shirt as a dress or one of those super low cut flowing maxi dresses look so good on small, real boobs. Me in a low cut flowing maxi dress looks like your Auntie Janice going from apartment to pool in Santa Ponsa 🤣
My Auntie Janice scrubs up no bad lol

• Haha
What’s the dirt on Nicola Mimnagh, Kyle and Vanessa then?
Kyle cheated on his fiancé tori with Nicola when she was miss Scotland. Nicola went on to do various spreads in Scottish papers claiming to have changed him. They married had two kids and Kyle was caught cheating with a chambermaid during an away game (would have been others)

Nicola left him. He was then introduced to Vanessa through some Celtic player who is married to her sister. Vanessa also did spreads in papers claiming to have changed him. Kyle was caught sending x rated pics to someone a few weeks before Vanessa gave birth in 2018. They have went on to have another child ...see a pattern

also both women have turned severely malnourished both during and after relationships with him

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have big boobs and I hate wearing anything floaty or flowy because I feel like it just makes me look like
Kyle cheated on his fiancé tori with Nicola when she was miss Scotland. Nicola went on to do various spreads in Scottish papers claiming to have changed him. They married had two kids and Kyle was caught cheating with a chambermaid during an away game (would have been others)

Nicola left him. He was then introduced to Vanessa through some Celtic player who is married to her sister. Vanessa also did spreads in papers claiming to have changed him. Kyle was caught sending x rated pics to someone a few weeks before Vanessa gave birth in 2018. They have went on to have another child ...see a pattern

also both women have turned severely malnourished both during and after relationships with him
Kyle used to live across the road from me. Most false prick I’ve ever met in my life. Definitely a manipulative emotional abuser.

Reactions: 3

He is prime example of someone who only gets women because he's a footballer with money, always thought he was a dog since he ditched his first girlfriend for Nicola, she had a lucky escape mind you, seemed a nice normal lass, I'm sure she was a nurse. A bit like Wayne Rooney, doesn't matter if he's got a gorgeous wife and kids he'll still try and shag anything with a pulse, some guys are just like that, and some women just put up with it, would rather be living in a bedsit with my dignity than sitting in my mansion next to my husband while he's snap chatting his bits to god knows who.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.