Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like shes got bored of sunny Twechar.

The mans ouse up for sale, offers over 195k. 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s odd - haven’t they just spent time and money converting the loft to her studio?

Reactions: 1
omg 😂😂😂 she makes it look like it’s a mansion in her stories with a big garden in the country! It’s tiny 😂😂 he ain’t that loaded with a wee hoose like that 😂😂

Looks like shes got bored of sunny Twechar.

The mans ouse up for sale, offers over 195k. 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
omg 😂😂😂 she makes it look like it’s a mansion in her stories with a big garden in the country! It’s tiny 😂😂 he ain’t that loaded with a wee hoose like that 😂😂
Struggle to get 195k for it too imo.
Pretty sure he bought it for half that, or less.
Its only a wee 2 bed cottage in invernaewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It honestly baffles me how these “influencers” make people believe they’re so loaded! It’s all just smoke and mirrors..she only shows the garden all lit up like it’s goals to be like them and have an outdoor cinema..the reality is that it’s a tiny two bed terrace out in the sticks 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Wow it is smallll. Is he going for a new career as a lookie lookie man? What’s with all the cheap sunglasses on the back of the bedroom door 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
it was bought for £100k about 11 years ago, I know the property market is good but that seems wild for town it is.!

Does look a nice wee property though, some of the decor aside and as someone else said chairs that absolutely do not match the kitchen. Interesting it mentions plans for 2 bedrooms / bathroom in loft space but doesn’t show picture. Even if you can’t count it as a bedroom most properties show it when selling and Emily was sharing post of her builder and the “progress” on her stories

*edited to remove location in case not allowed

Reactions: 3
It’s not the type of house I expected from him at all! He prades about thinking he’s billy big time!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What these photos show is that Emily has spent half of lockdown in another house. Different doors, kitchen and bathroom pics. And that loft room clearly in another house. Which I did already suspect as she did a story looking out the window a while ago and it looked like a city view, not countryside.
One rule for Emily and one for the rest of us.

Reactions: 8
What these photos show is that Emily has spent half of lockdown in another house. Different doors, kitchen and bathroom pics. And that loft room clearly in another house. Which I did already suspect as she did a story looking out the window a while ago and it looked like a city view, not countryside.
One rule for Emily and one for the rest of us.
When she wasn't in the Maldives 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it so funny she's keeps driving into Glasgow with Chick the Prick to pose awkwardly for some photos. Like there's nowhere to go, it's not like they've been out for dinner. The streets are dead. And there she is, standing like a wooden doll 😂
Screenshot_20210324-224902~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.