Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh apparently like the Peter Lawell one. Heard he would sign any players on his books, next thing 🔥
Must be to do with the security firm this time?
There was a BH house set on fire in west end but a different one involved in another nightclub, used to own Sanc

Reactions: 1
Completely unrelated topic here... just out of interest, was there any big contract signings between Celtic and Aberdeen at the end of last season worth a fortune for a sports agent?
Imagine what would happen to a director of Celtic if they refused to work with a promoter who then lost out on million+ ….. hmmmm

Reactions: 2
Completely unrelated topic here... just out of interest, was there any big contract signings between Celtic and Aberdeen at the end of last season worth a fortune for a sports agent?
Imagine what would happen to a director of Celtic if they refused to work with a promoter who then lost out on million+ ….. hmmmm
Yesssssss and a few hot drive ways for a certain GK

The BH west end fire is near me, it was set on fire two nights on the trot 😕. family didn’t live there yet as were renovating they have 5 kids thank god no one was hurt.

The BH west end fire is near me, it was set on fire two nights on the trot 😕. family didn’t live there yet as were renovating they have 5 kids thank god no one was hurt.
He owns the building of sanc - how horrific as they are targeting families who just so happen to be in that business

was it the house that is doing the renovation insta down that way?

Scott Brown

Reactions: 5
was it the house that is doing the renovation insta down that way?
I’m not sure if they have insta, the only one I know in this area is @clevedencrescent and it’s not them. I’m obsessed with that place 😆

I’m not sure if they have insta, the only one I know in this area is @clevedencrescent and it’s not them. I’m obsessed with that place 😆
Ah no, that’s not the one I was thinking of. There is an insta with Cleveden Drive in the name and says the have 5 kids, the house is WOW

Ah no, that’s not the one I was thinking of. There is an insta with Cleveden Drive in the name and says the have 5 kids, the house is WOW
But that’s the one that was targeted. Are we dealing with bent coppers 🤣 who turn a blind eye to the obvious suspect?

But that’s the one that was targeted. Are we dealing with bent coppers 🤣 who turn a blind eye to the obvious suspect?
Sorry I don’t understand? So it is the house with the insta that was targeted?! That’s wit I was askin 😂

Sorry I don’t understand? So it is the house with the insta that was targeted?! That’s wit I was askin 😂
🤣 the one on insta, with the number and street as the name, think the name of the house has something to do with the sun … was the one targeted as well.

I’ve just found the insta, yes that’s the one. The house is insane, but was really badly damaged by the smoke etc - such a shame - they were so close to moving in.

Is anyone else as lost as me? the riddles have me going around in a circular here? The guy that owns sanc is a middle east guy is he not, the guy with grey hair always walking about?

Why is there fires... spill?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.