Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe for a hospital gown , Emily has Covid !
Was only a matter of time really wasn’t it. Daft cow gallivanting all over the place 🙄
She really needs to start thinking about a plan B, she is aging and her style is rotten.. This ’influencer’ lifestyle ain’t going to last for much longer. Emily sort yaself out gal 🥴

Reactions: 9
he looks so greasy, I know folk say he's got a legit job, but I don't know any job that gives you the time off he's has to go galivanting all over the place. I'm not pg's biggest fan but this chick looks like he's just along for the lifestyle, every trip she goes on he's there, you hardly saw pg on her instagram, mind you maybe that's what she wanted. And the fact he went out with a 19 year old when he was in his thirties, each to their own I guess.

And if she's got covid hell mend her, she was off abroad last year when we were meant to be in lockdown and even her poor dad passing away from it didn't stop her and still managed to have a boob job in the middle of it all when folk have been waiting over a year for an operation, does she not read the room? Lives on another plant from the rest of us so she does.

Reactions: 10
he looks so greasy, I know folk say he's got a legit job, but I don't know any job that gives you the time off he's has to go galivanting all over the place. I'm not pg's biggest fan but this chick looks like he's just along for the lifestyle, every trip she goes on he's there, you hardly saw pg on her instagram, mind you maybe that's what she wanted. And the fact he went out with a 19 year old when he was in his thirties, each to their own I guess.

And if she's got covid hell mend her, she was off abroad last year when we were meant to be in lockdown and even her poor dad passing away from it didn't stop her and still managed to have a boob job in the middle of it all when folk have been waiting over a year for an operation, does she not read the room? Lives on another plant from the rest of us so she does.
He does not have a job he pretends he does

Reactions: 5
He does not have a job he pretends he does
Emily's life has been funded by drug since day dot don't let that same facial side smirk fool you. She's ended up with Chick who's been with the full of Glasgow she's just like the rest run of mill bird

Reactions: 10
Really? Do you know for a fact ??🤔 tell us more 🙃
Companies House is where you need to look... Company Director of three companies yet never does a day's work in his life. His Uncle is Mincey (David 'Mincey' McKenzie) who was jailed for a £1 Million cocaine empire...... Join the white powdery coloured dots... it doesn't need sherlock holmes to work out how a bam from glasgow with no career can afford a millionaire lifestyle..... He is whiter than white (pun intended)

Also, he stole Emily from the bold PG who has a bam family and gangstaaaa connections and duck all happened..... Chicky is no snowflake....
Emily has a type... that much is certain....

Lastly.... anyone know any young 20 something guys with legit wealth who can buy and run a city centre nightclub? nope... me neither. You would wonder why a cash based business like a nightclub would attract him..... wonder why? hmmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Companies House is where you need to look... Company Director of three companies yet never does a day's work in his life. His Uncle is Mincey (David 'Mincey' McKenzie) who was jailed for a £1 Million cocaine empire...... Join the white powdery coloured dots... it doesn't need sherlock holmes to work out how a bam from glasgow with no career can afford a millionaire lifestyle..... He is whiter than white (pun intended)

Also, he stole Emily from the bold PG who has a bam family and gangstaaaa connections and duck all happened..... Chicky is no snowflake....
Emily has a type... that much is certain....

Lastly.... anyone know any young 20 something guys with legit wealth who can buy and run a city centre nightclub? nope... me neither. You would wonder why a cash based business like a nightclub would attract him..... wonder why? hmmmmm
Exactlyyyyyyyyyy

Reactions: 4
Also, her friend with zero personality, Megan, is a nurse. How is she trotting round beefa without a care in the world? Obviously no got a conscience. What if she has caught covid off emily then takes it in to her vulnerable patients. Bunch of selfish bastards 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, her friend with zero personality, Megan, is a nurse. How is she trotting round beefa without a care in the world? Obviously no got a conscience. What if she has caught covid off emily then takes it in to her vulnerable patients. Bunch of selfish bastards 🤬
I don't really think this is fair. It is legal to go abroad now so can't really blame someone for living there life. You need to get tested before coming home and when you land so she would know if she had it and surely not go to work

Reactions: 16
I don't really think this is fair. It is legal to go abroad now so can't really blame someone for living there life. You need to get tested before coming home and when you land so she would know if she had it and surely not go to work
Yeah as a nurse myself I know I need a holiday that’s for sure. We test at work too, obviously wear PPE, wash hands etc, i can’t speak for the Megan person mentioned I don’t know her or where she works but I know how it is in my clinical area and I find it bizarre to call a nurse selfish for taking a holiday 😂

Reactions: 14
Yeah as a nurse myself I know I need a holiday that’s for sure. We test at work too, obviously wear PPE, wash hands etc, i can’t speak for the Megan person mentioned I don’t know her or where she works but I know how it is in my clinical area and I find it bizarre to call a nurse selfish for taking a holiday 😂
Don’t you know that medical professionals are not allowed to enjoy themselves now?! We got our claps that should be enough for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.