Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should really know better. Did her father not just pass away from it? Like she knows first hand the grief and upset it causes families.

Off to Dubai, no doubt 😅

Also, Chick looks like a genuine Chick with that hairstyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kate is naturally beautiful but the morphing into Emily is a bit embarrassing! Emily was quite plain and natural before Paul then he obviously started to dress her more quirky and got her big on insta with all the designer gear. Now Kate is doing the exact same and wearing stuff that Emily would wear!
I honestly thought when they separated that Emily would’ve been off with a footballer or someone from love island since she was always away promoting with different brands. Not another local dealer!!

Reactions: 11
Was going to same the same....her dad has sadly passed away from covoid but this is her 3rd trip abroad & she also went to England for a shopping trip recently 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t like or dislike her but I don’t think she is a fun “influencer” at all. She never chats (unless it’s to promote Iconic makeup 😒) she was all smiles for the camera even though she was Cleary going through heartbreak at the time off her separation. I do respect she still had a job to do but in my opinion being an influencer means opening up & sharing a little as well or at least go quiet & don’t pretend everything is rosy. Now she is off on another holiday amid tier 4 & they have to show they are flying business class, she doesn’t share much off her private life as stated above so why does she need to show off every holiday 🤷‍♀️

Paul actually had another 10/10 before Emily! Not in the Glasgow crowd, she was/is very stunning as well & her family hated him also!

I can’t get over how stunning Darcy is, everyone has different opinions but I personally think Darcy is the most striking out of them all.

Reactions: 11
My friends and I say this every week......wtf is the obsession with Dubai? Yes it’s warm and sunny but other than that it’s not a very fun place to go.

Reactions: 8
Paul actually had another 10/10 before Emily! Not in the Glasgow crowd, she was/is very stunning as well & her family hated him also!

I can’t get over how stunning Darcy is, everyone has different opinions but I personally think Darcy is the most striking out of them all.
Lucy! She is beautiful.

Darcy looks about 45

Reactions: 4
Anyone travelling to Dubai for holidays at the moment are selfish pricks. Which part of travel ban for anything but essential travel does not apply to these people? Always found it strange that there are still regular flights between UK and Dubai when most other flights are running at a minimum and for essential travel only.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like they flew out at the right time 🙄 the whole of the UK and Scotland need to ban flights to and from Dubai. The minority of people who need to travel for actual business during these times won’t be flying to the influencer hang-out that is Dubai.🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Looks like they flew out at the right time 🙄 the whole of the UK and Scotland need to ban flights to and from Dubai. The minority of people who need to travel for actual business during these times won’t be flying to the influencer hang-out that is Dubai.🤮
They will all still say it's "essential work" I bet 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s ridiculous the amount of people going to Dubai.

Denise Wright is another one posting today all about the Maldives and how she got there booking it last minute. How are people even being allowed to book these things?

Reactions: 9
Another influencer who can’t get Covid...
did her dad not pass with covid ? & what the duck is with chicks hair 😂😂😂

Wonder why shaks not posted her on flight pic to her account 🧐 worried about the backlash maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️ be interesting to see if she posts about her holiday - sorry business trip

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They should be refused to come back or made to actually quarantine. Sure we would all love a holiday but what a joke. And how can Chick claim work when his club is in Glasgow 😅😅

That lot have really turned my off Dubai..

did her dad not pass with covid ? & what the duck is with chicks hair 😂😂😂

Wonder why shaks not posted her on flight pic to her account 🧐 worried about the backlash maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️ be interesting to see if she posts about her holiday - sorry business trip
Emily is posting like she is here... she knows she will get some amount of backlash over flying to Dubai during lockdown when her dad died of Covid 2 months ago. Selfish to the core and fake

Reactions: 13
I apologise in advance for how long my rant is!

In a normal world, people would have the decency to not travel abroad when there is a travel ban in place for anything other than essential travel.
And in a normal world, when someone receives deserved backlash for their behaviour, they would also have the decency to apologise and learn from it.
But we don’t live in a normal world; we live in a world where influencer is king. God forbid anyone says a bad word about someone held on a pedestal as high as Shak.
I can imagine the narrative being somewhere along the lines of “C’mon guys, she has just lost her dad, don’t you know? She works so hard and deserves a break.”
Yes, she lost her dad and it is utterly heartbreaking beyond words. But losing a loved one does not make one exempt from following clear rules and from receiving criticism. Yes, she and her fans may think she ‘works hard’, but she is in a position of immense privilege that most of us could never imagine.
To the majority of the population, working hard equates to long hours in the office/home office, or working shifts in hospital wards or manual jobs, often with kids thrown into the mix and for a lot of people, the added worry of redundancy after a long year of struggles for so many businesses. Whereas, for someone like Emily, a long day would be spending hours making a ‘how to wear it 3 ways’ video for the gram, or deciding which outfits to wear for which (gifted) meal on her holiday in Dubai. Other than her fake designer gear, I wonder when the last time was that Emily actually bought and paid for any clothes or holidays.
Don’t even get me started on the fact she has also had breast augmentation surgery in the midst of a pandemic. I cannot put into words how unbelievably inappropriate and selfish it is to go for entirely unnecessary cosmetic surgery at a time when NHS staff are more understaffed than ever. Stressed, and mentally and physically exhausted, but here’s the Shak with a brand new set of DDs.
The fact that Dubai is where everyone is flocking to, sums up exactly what type of place it is. Superficial and materialistic, money (or eluding to have money) is all that matters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s in the Maldives. Clearly her brain dead boyfriend thinks none of his following follows his influencer Girlfried.
She’s been caught.
Well seeing she hasn’t posted anything about this wonderful holiday. She knows the backlash she would get!
Outrageous but Narcissists don’t care do they?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.