Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s safe to say she’s definitely copying her. Her old pictures show that. She never dressed in that style, hair totally different etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is she really copying her or are they both just so boringly generic that they morph into the same person? It’s hard to tell who is copying who when half the people on Instagram have the same ‘signature’ look.
This!!

to me it’s more embarrassing that Emily has never seemed to developed a style to suit her age. Instead she seems to be spending time travelling into town to take photographs in the empty streets wearing cheap shite clothes. Me and my friends want to see clothes that we can wear every day or to work not clothes that will end up in landfill in a week

Reactions: 22
This!!

to me it’s more embarrassing that Emily has never seemed to developed a style to suit her age. Instead she seems to be spending time travelling into town to take photographs in the empty streets wearing cheap shite clothes. Me and my friends want to see clothes that we can wear every day or to work not clothes that will end up in landfill in a week
I agree! Me and my friends want to see mid price and good quality clothes to wear more than once!!! Fast fashion has been in the spotlight so much recently and it is disappointing to see people like her still promoting it like it isn’t an issue!! She has been promoting SuperDry loads recently too wtf is that about?????

Reactions: 8
I see Kate has made her profile public again.

Clearly missing the validation of strangers liking her pictures.

Also uploading the Emily shak style pics again with a picture of her new hair do... very very odd and stalker-ish.

why does she not realise she does not have a following and that absolutly no one cares about her hair :LOL:
Oh God it is actually getting to the completely embarrassing stage now. Like why??? Be your own person, you are a pretty girl with a nice style stop trying to be your bfs ex wife who he slags all the time 😅😅

To me it screams problems in their relationship, you don't morph into your bfs ex if you are in a happy relationship. It is all smoke and mirrors. Wouldn't be shocked if she was using him to up her following...

Also, Emily used to have great style imo, her pushing the cheap and tacky looks is now the norm and a good outfit is a rarity. Shame really. Also she needs to learn to dress her new boobs

I agree! Me and my friends want to see mid price and good quality clothes to wear more than once!!! Fast fashion has been in the spotlight so much recently and it is disappointing to see people like her still promoting it like it isn’t an issue!! She has been promoting SuperDry loads recently too wtf is that about?????
££££££

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see Kate has made her profile public again.

Clearly missing the validation of strangers liking her pictures.

Also uploading the Emily shak style pics again with a picture of her new hair do... very very odd and stalker-ish.

why does she not realise she does not have a following and that absolutly no one cares about her hair :LOL:
What’s her Instagram?

Oh God it is actually getting to the completely embarrassing stage now. Like why??? Be your own person, you are a pretty girl with a nice style stop trying to be your bfs ex wife who he slags all the time 😅😅

To me it screams problems in their relationship, you don't morph into your bfs ex if you are in a happy relationship. It is all smoke and mirrors. Wouldn't be shocked if she was using him to up her following...

Also, Emily used to have great style imo, her pushing the cheap and tacky looks is now the norm and a good outfit is a rarity. Shame really. Also she needs to learn to dress her new boobs

££££££
I don't want to write it but it her name then the kind of soup except Heinz soup u get the other one that has the best broth soup 😊☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess Paul likes to stick to a type, he's morphed Kate into an exact clone of Emily. I get the sense she's quite young and impressionable, and lets face it he's been round the block a few times, I always think he goes a bit ott with the whole look how well I treat my girlfriend chat, I'd think if you were used to having your own space and doing your own thing it would be a bit suffocating but Kate seems to lap it up. Still waiting for Emily to produce an outfit that a normal 20/30 year old would wear.

Reactions: 4
Kate seems super young, I know she's 25 but she seems very naive. PG will be getting her anything she wants, money no object lol. And that's amazing when you're 25... But she needs to be careful.

@Kate******

Replace the ****** with the name of a soup brand, rhymes with waxster

As much as I find the new Emily comparison creepy, her latest photo is absolutley stunning. I cannot believe Paul "bagged" her.... money eh?
Paul is one of those who has a vacant look behind his eyes. A few pennies short of a pound. But he can buy designer gear so who cares right? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul is one of those who has a vacant look behind his eyes. A few pennies short of a pound. But he can buy designer gear so who cares right? 🤣
I see darkness not vacancy, he strikes me as a narcissist. Manipulates with designer goods to impressionable fools. Didn't Emily hint he was abusive?? Any man who makes an insta slagging someone he "loved" is a prick, even if she is a twit don't go to that level, it is so embarrassing. Poor Kate. She needs to walk away before she is another casualty

Reactions: 9
Came across this thread a while ago and thought I would jump on as I’m seeing a lot of “poor, innocent Kate posts” so thought I would share.

My sister used to hang out with Kate.
Let’s just say she’s really not the nicest of people.
Would reject guys because they didn’t drive a “flashy” enough car. Boast about her designer bag collection. One of these girls who would make comments like “ugh I’m just so fat”, “I’m so ugly” whilst walking around in a short top showing off her stomach and taking selfies. Too lazy to actually get a job. And she was a massive fan of ES before PG and her broke up - I’m talking liking all her photos etc.

She’s very superficial, and shallow. Even a bit of a narcissist. If PG wasn’t showering her with gifts she wouldn’t look twice at him. That’s just the kind of person she is.

And for ES I really don’t see the attraction. Yes she’s beautiful but her style is total garbage.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Came across this thread a while ago and thought I would jump on as I’m seeing a lot of “poor, innocent Kate posts” so thought I would share.

My sister used to hang out with Kate.
Let’s just say she’s really not the nicest of people.
Would reject guys because they didn’t drive a “flashy” enough car. Boast about her designer bag collection. One of these girls who would make comments like “ugh I’m just so fat”, “I’m so ugly” whilst walking around in a short top showing off her stomach and taking selfies. Too lazy to actually get a job. And she was a massive fan of ES before PG and her broke up - I’m talking liking all her photos etc.

She’s very superficial, and shallow. Even a bit of a narcissist. If PG wasn’t showering her with gifts she wouldn’t look twice at him. That’s just the kind of person she is.

And for ES I really don’t see the attraction. Yes she’s beautiful but her style is total garbage.
Does she not have a job? Wasn’t sure what she did if anything

Reactions: 1
All these “influencers” are struggling to come up with interesting content (not that anything prior to lockdown was particularly riveting) so they are finding themselves in bleeping car parks and against random walls and doors about Glasgow with their newest “you can thank me later” Starbucks order 🙄... I’ve started to wonder (since seeing Jilly Isabella’s latest costume) what comes first, the wall or the matching outfit? What a #blessed life they have, if that is all they have to think about each day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All these “influencers” are struggling to come up with interesting content (not that anything prior to lockdown was particularly riveting) so they are finding themselves in bleeping car parks and against random walls and doors about Glasgow with their newest “you can thank me later” Starbucks order 🙄... I’ve started to wonder (since seeing Jilly Isabella’s latest costume) what comes first, the wall or the matching outfit? What a #blessed life they have, if that is all they have to think about each day.
Jilly is a weapon. Out posing in a pink silky bra and a blazer. Please:rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Can’t stand Jilly Isabella she switches her accent between ned and west ender..she has a wee squashed face..she is the most average lassie in Glasgow, there are a million prettier girls than her. Only getting those career breaks from her mans previous status as a shite footballer. Her style is awful..that recent Zara haul was a bleeping car crash 😂😂 get in the bin jilly 🗑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.