Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done. It’s just called Scottish Instagrammers.
Best 6 monthly event ever. So many laughs and hot tea before page 5 onwards it essentially becomes Barry fae Springburn who punts gear knows Abbie Blythe’s da’s cousins supervisor at work 🤣 thank you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Best 6 monthly event ever. So many laughs and hot tea before page 5 onwards it essentially becomes Barry fae Springburn who punts gear knows Abbie Blythe’s da’s cousins supervisor at work 🤣 thank you!!!
🤣 I can’t lie, I even enjoy the Barry fae Springburn chat!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep, they live in a mid terrace bungalow with a loft conversion where shak does her insta stories...
Having done the Google Map stalk, not really where I expected a to find a nightclub owning, Lambo-driving, first-class travelling, bon viveur to be living.

I think PG comes across as a right weirdo, something just doesn’t sit right with all this dedicated to my girlfriend she just needs told how much I love her bla bla bla it’s all weird.
Guy seems to have an aversion to big boy's long trousers, and lives in a flat he's turned into the sort of toy shop every 5yo would love to live in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Having done the Google Map stalk, not really where I expected a to find a nightclub owning, Lambo-driving, first-class travelling, bon viveur to be living.

Guy seems to have an aversion to big boy's long trousers, and lives in a flat he's turned into the sort of toy shop every 5yo would love to live in.
yeah not a bad house, but not quite as glamorous as his fake instagram life would have you assume. perhaps he prefers to look like he has money by spending it on stupid trainers and holidays rather than a decent house.

Reactions: 3
She looks drastically different in that last picture she put up, those boobs just don't sit right on her frame. I feel like she's at that tipping point where if she stopped now with all the cosmetic work she is still a stunning looking girl but a few more treatments and she'll ruin herself.

Reactions: 10
She looks drastically different in that last picture she put up, those boobs just don't sit right on her frame. I feel like she's at that tipping point where if she stopped now with all the cosmetic work she is still a stunning looking girl but a few more treatments and she'll ruin herself.
Totally agree she needs to dissolve the lips, I dont get the appeal at all with people having them ruining their faces. It is the upper lip I cant deal with. She a stunning girl she doesn't need it.

Must say I love the dark hair on her

Reactions: 7
Totally agree she needs to dissolve the lips, I dont get the appeal at all with people having them ruining their faces. It is the upper lip I cant deal with. She a stunning girl she doesn't need it.

Must say I love the dark hair on her
She looks stunning with her hair dark, I just hope she tones it down a bit with the fillers, she really doesn't need it at all. Sometimes I wish I could give these girls a shake, I think they forget what naturally beautiful looks like. Although you could tell she'd had work done over the last few years, I thought it was quite subtle but those last couple of pictures look like a different person.

Reactions: 9
Those eyebrows! 🙈
Howling at this comment. I recall working with Nicola many many moons ago. She’s always been stunning. We had a big work Xmas night out and she got ridiculously hammered and spewed all over herself and had to be carted out in a wheelchair to her waiting daddy ( a policeman) at the end of the night. We’ve all done it to be fair, well maybe not to this extent. But, she may be beautiful but at least I can always have that embarrassing episode of her to look back on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but this is awful 🙈 Those melons!!! She looked so much better before, it’s a shame really. Like a lot of you have said, she’s now looking so generic. I’ve had to unfollow her after catching up on the thread, I can’t continue to follow these people who have no morals. The Covid rule breaking, the dodgy characters, shameless!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Check out Kate’s new post, she is morphing into Emily so much that she will end with a boob job dating Chick 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Check out Kate’s new post, she is morphing into Emily so much that she will end with a boob job dating Chick 😂😂😂
Best comment ever! I don't get it, did pg no make a post ages ago slagging off folk who do this exact pose...and here's his new burd following suit...these folk can't help themselves. I actually thought Kate was maybe a bit more normal...she is actually Emily part 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but this is awful 🙈 Those melons!!! She looked so much better before, it’s a shame really. Like a lot of you have said, she’s now looking so generic. I’ve had to unfollow her after catching up on the thread, I can’t continue to follow these people who have no morals. The Covid rule breaking, the dodgy characters, shameless!!
She looks miserable

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.