Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c4tsluv

8F544016-49D0-498E-B1A2-8756D3F3E16B.png
HAHAHAHHA surely I’m not the only one that finds this response absolutely hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 128
She’s so full of shit, she used to go to the same ED clinic as me as I used to see her in the loo
I mean... Based on your comments on other threads you've hung out with Alexandra Burke at the X factor, Russell brand as a guest on his radio show and see Louise pentlands fella Liam at the gym.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Ilovedogsx

Look everyone knows you can't be that skinny and be eating healthily

Also no man likes hugging a bag of bones, and no woman wants to look like that. It blows my mind how her mum is allowing it, I can imagine Emily sugar coating everything and persuading her mum she's fine. She's ill, it's clear to everyone!!!!
I'm sorry but eating disorders are not about what 'men like' or what other women want to look like. They are mental disorders. She's not thinking about what other people want. She's stuck in this unhealthy cycle of being obsessed with food but being afraid of it. It's not really about food or her weight but about control. She lacks control in her life/her relationship with James and has experienced some kind of trauma. Because she hasn't dealt with it, her mind is coping the only way it knows how. And she's a woman in her 20s - her mum probably desperately wants her to get better but she's not her guardian or primary care giver anymore now that Emily is over 18. EDs are scary, complex and very hard to deal with. She will have to hit rock bottom before she decides herself she needs and wants to get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

0cbxox

Succinct thread title by @StephenTJackson

Emily appears to have lost a concerning amount of weight and hasn't really addressed it apart from these Instagram comments. If someone else has any other info they'd like to recap please go ahead.

TW: We've been speculating that she may have an ED, so if you may be triggered by reading comments about this or seeing photos of her, please put your mental health first.
If you'd like to talk to someone, the NHS website recommends getting in touch with the charity Beat. They also have resources for if you're concerned about a loved one

💜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Piggywig77

Slightly off topic but James has just come up on my fyp. He stitched a video saying “what do you do for work” with him playing year 3000 on guitar. The song came out in 2002 lol💀 let it go

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

piggypig

She should fuck off the internet if she's that ill. People around her should just say enough is enough. Stupid bitch.
That’s a bit....aggressive.

She probably doesn’t know how ill she is. Mental health and eating disorders aren’t easy to deal with. What sort of people would her friends and family be if they were to say “enough is enough” and wash their hands with her? People care about her so, even though they can see her spiralling, they will stick around and try not to push her too much in fear of making her worse.

She needs help, but she has to actually admit she needs help first.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
A3EB1810-D895-4CF3-8B7E-BAE80264FB8D.jpeg
This has actually just made me sad for her. Celebrating national friendship day alone with no friends and a load of food she won’t eat 🥺 she just looks sad

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Boredaf

Her white top she wears with no bra... you can see everything! I'd be so embarrassed to be essentially topless 😒
This is one thing I don’t agree with..

We all have nipples… what’s wrong with others seeing them?! Some of us with out much boob don’t really have a need for a bra 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 48

Fineapple

VIP Member
She’s underweight. She looks sick. The way she flaunts her visible bones, the 600 cals she eats in a day, and her ability to wear clothes for a 10 year old is disturbing and incredibly problematic.

Her ‘explanation’ will allow her young and impressionable followers to think it’s fine for their actual tendons to be showing through their shoulders, and that they’re fine to survive on coffee throughout the day. This just fuels my belief that she’s seriously unwell. While it is sad I’ve had to unfollow because I’m disgusted by her.

Reactions: 45

Realisticthinker

I hope my boyfriend still fancies me? Emily he is a 40 year old man who looks like he needs a haircut and a shower most of the time, you shouldn't be worried love. She prob doesn't even fancy him, she just loves the idea of him. A famous person in a band that she used to fangirl over when she was a child

• Sick
Reactions: 44

Spencerskates

VIP Member
What kind of respectable PT would actually work with her right now?! Surely they have a duty of care and anyone with eyes can see that she’s not well. Is money more important to them?

Reactions: 43

piggypig

Her spine and chest bones! 😭 Some people used to argue that Emily was a healthy weight and they look similar to that naturally but it has reached a new level now, she looks so unwell and frail. I'm worried about her and really frustrated that her family don't seem to be helping. I know she's an adult but she's living with family. And family should help family no matter what age. We don't know what's going on behind closed doors but it's clearly not enough 😞

Maybe we should all message Lucy Flight or Em Sheldon with our concerns
I don’t think it’s a good idea to message any of her family/friends about her weight. If we have noticed, I’m sure others close to her have too. It’s not really fair to drag other people into her ED world and if they do approach her about it, she could get defensive and that could make the whole situation worse. She could spiral further into an ED and then it’ll be too late.

Reactions: 41

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
The way she speaks about Danny as if they’re friends and haven’t ‘seen each other’ (as if he gives a shit about seeing her) is SO EMBARRASSING
Genuinely can’t believe she hasn’t privated shit like that on her channel, it’s so cringeworthy

Reactions: 40