Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Succinct thread title by @StephenTJackson

Emily appears to have lost a concerning amount of weight and hasn't really addressed it apart from these Instagram comments. If someone else has any other info they'd like to recap please go ahead.

TW: We've been speculating that she may have an ED, so if you may be triggered by reading comments about this or seeing photos of her, please put your mental health first.
If you'd like to talk to someone, the NHS website recommends getting in touch with the charity Beat. They also have resources for if you're concerned about a loved one

💜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
E25F45D5-473C-4CD9-B2CF-05BA209BB27E.png
Emily’s the one sat in the middle with the cake. Everyone else was half way through eating and she hadn’t even touched hers. I am so so so worried about her. Poor girl!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
everyone is different but when I had my ED I used to specifically torture and train myself by putting myself in situations with food I'd really want and then proving to myself that I could not eat it. Not saying it's definitely that because who knows but that's what I would do. I hope her friends are noticing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I find it weird when she goes places and stories that she’s there and then it turns out she’s with other people - but you only find out from their post. She never tags anyone and honestly I think she just doesn’t like the idea of “promoting” other people. She does this with Em Sheldon a lot.

Reactions: 29
I will never understand why she thinks her eyelashes look good like this.
they’re not meant to go vertically upwards 🤦🏻‍♀️
I swear she said she uses the Maybelline Sky High Mascara the other day and now she’s promoting another brand’s mascara 🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
I swear she said she uses the Maybelline Sky High Mascara the other day and now she’s promoting another brand’s mascara 🤔🤔
Probably. I’m pretty sure she’s done skincare ads for about 5 different companies in the last couple of weeks too 🤡

Reactions: 8
“My perfect dress” and then tagging the company… stop looking for a freebie and just buy it. Not like you don’t have the money.

Reactions: 24
Who are these girls anyways? I recognise a couple of them talia & Erin but this Holly is like 16. Why is she pretending to be friends with them?

Reactions: 9
Paraphrasing but, basically...

"I just put on an anklet chain, and I used to wear an anklet all the time, but then I stopped, and now I put it back on. As I ran up the stairs I felt the anklet chain banging on my ankle, and I just felt like me again. Like myself again, finally with the anklet, so me, so M."

Is James sharing his psychedelics around, or did this actually make sense to other people?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Paraphrasing but, basically...

"I just put on an anklet chain, and I used to wear an anklet all the time, but then I stopped, and now I put it back on. As I ran up the stairs I felt the anklet chain banging on my ankle, and I just felt like me again. Like myself again, finally with the anklet, so me, so M."

Is James sharing his psychedelics around, or did this actually make sense to other people?
honestly she’s just full of herself to the point where she thinks people care about every aspect about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
8F544016-49D0-498E-B1A2-8756D3F3E16B.png
HAHAHAHHA surely I’m not the only one that finds this response absolutely hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 128
Ugh. I think I'm going to need to stop following her now for the sake of my own mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She is always complaining that things are too long on her. As someone who is actually 5 ft 10, I can confirm my entire life is the complete opposite where everything is ALWAYS too short, sometimes even from the tall sections of shops.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.