Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Lucy’s new video. Is this an attempt to make James jealous? Surely saying her old flat was enough …
I came here to post this! Why clarify which flat? I doubt they've made smoothies in each apartment Emily has had, just a reason to mention Jake for some odd reason. I do anything in my power to not have to refer to an ex

Reactions: 23
I came here to post this! Why clarify which flat? I doubt they've made smoothies in each apartment Emily has had, just a reason to mention Jake for some odd reason. I do anything in my power to not have to refer to an ex
Same, I’ve been with my husband 7 years and even though we’ve both had previous relationships, we rarely mention them and if we do, we just say “in my previous relationship” or “my ex”. We don’t call them by name and go into details. It’s just very odd to me. If you’re happy, your ex wouldn’t even enter your mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Why is she so shocked about a drug store foundation working. Doesn’t she claim to only use L’Oréal, or will it just be a L’Oréal ad 😂

Reactions: 14
She posted this pic for an ad on insta literally yesterday and the outfit is already sold on her Depop, the ad wasn’t for the outfit but idk I just find it weird?
in the comments of this pic on insta em sheldon said ‘you make me want this phone and outfit’ and Emily replied ‘you can borrow both anytime’ I know it’s just a throw away response to an influencer friend but like if she knew she was selling the outfit or already sold it why say something like that idk 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 16
She posted this pic for an ad on insta literally yesterday and the outfit is already sold on her Depop, the ad wasn’t for the outfit but idk I just find it weird?
in the comments of this pic on insta em sheldon said ‘you make me want this phone and outfit’ and Emily replied ‘you can borrow both anytime’ I know it’s just a throw away response to an influencer friend but like if she knew she was selling the outfit or already sold it why say something like that idk 🤣
Look like pyjamas. She'd never wear anything so current anyway, always the ugly zara crop tops under an oversized shirt /jacket / cardigan, skinny jeans with vans and a designer bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She gave Jake so much tit for only buying her presents to use for content, but at least the guy wanted to be near her every second of the day and travel the world with her, can’t say the same for James 🤔

Reactions: 28
I love how on the Instagram ad she's using the Samsung phone but on her depop she's using an iPhone to take all the pics. Even retook the same green outfit pic with the iphone
And what happened to that Samsung watch she banged on about 😂

Reactions: 6
Emily reminds me of that trope from American TV shows of someone who peaked in high school and spends the next 40 odd years talking about that match they won, goal they scored or how popular they were, long after people have stopped caring and moved on with their lives. Emily is obsessed with mentioning that time in her life because that was her peak.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Putting my 2 cents in here and apologies if I offend anyone its not my intention.

I'm not massively clued up on what is potentially going on with Emily at the minute however I do myself have a very difficult relationship with food and really really struggle when I don't feel at my best or put weight on (which I have recently) as in it gets to the point its all I think I about. There was a time when I was on a weight loss journey and it was literally ALL i spoke about and am ashamed to admit that I would judge others if they didn't share the same view as me when it came to food or what I perceived as what we "should" look like. However this is something I came to realise and considered the impact I was potentially having on others and now make a conscious effort to keep those damaging and potentially triggering thoughts and actions to myself. As I said, if there is something going on with Emily which I think we can almost definetley say there is, then if she is not able to recognise or capable of doing it herself, then SOMEONE needs to step in and get her off social media etc until she gets help. I fully get she is an adult however she has management who are still endorsing her to be infront of the camera bring the face of numerous brands when she is quite clearly so so unhealthy. There is people who do naturally look the way Emily does at the minute, but Emily doesn't. So I'm sorry but its appalling given the influence she has over so many young girls thats shes being allowed to carry on the way she is. If she is suffering, I honestly truly hope she gets the help she needs as I can only imagine from my own experience what she's going through. But on the other hand if she has any sort of self awareness about what she's putting out there and how that may be affecting the the people that look up to her then its quite frankly disgusting.
Really sorry for this long probably boring post but I've wanted to say this for a while.

And to anyone reading this that may be suffering or triggered by her behaviour, then please please block, unfollow her or whatever you need to do is right for you. She is not healthy or "goals" and the sooner she realises that the better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love how on the Instagram ad she's using the Samsung phone but on her depop she's using an iPhone to take all the pics. Even retook the same green outfit pic with the iphone
It is kind of a good observation, but the phone she is using on depop is also a samsung (the s21 pro) however, you can tell that whenever she has a samsung ad coming up, shell ditch all iphone things for a few days/weeks

Reactions: 4
And what happened to that Samsung watch she banged on about 😂
Didn't you hear, you can't keep asking Emily about what's up. Unless she says that she has dumped the watch, the watch and her are going good 🤣🤣

New insta reel - isn't that an ad from that paid retreat?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.