Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she uses this filter to make her look skinnier she knows what she is doing, attention seeking. She doesnt have friends coz she is completely selfish.

Reactions: 6
This was posted today... her head looks massive because of the weight loss.
70A104A2-3E92-4718-AAB2-FF631AE7E49C.jpeg

Compared to these pics of 2016 & 2019. She’s tiny in both of these pics, but look at her neck and shoulders. The difference is very noticeable.
BF789339-6C0C-4305-8004-D68E0D1519D0.png
3A1C105F-F174-4F37-B372-CB6166AE9D75.png

F330B8FB-B464-4DAE-A9FC-68A0D88DF2F1.jpeg
She gets so defensive over it... proves she’s hiding something

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
To be fair if she is struggling with something it’s hardly the best approach to accuse her of something on Instagram
i agree. She doesn’t need strangers on the internet asking her if she has an eating disorder. She needs her family and friends to offer real help!

people who suffer eating disorders often don’t think they do or don’t want to admit it to themselves. So a stranger asking them isn’t going to do anything but make them defensive... whereas the people they love presenting them with the truth, evidence and help is the best approach.

Reactions: 16
When did she start getting this thin? When did it start? I wonder if it has anything to do with James? And what is going on there?

Reactions: 6
Youd really think the friends she does have would notice, sure look at Lucy Flight who talks about her binge eating disorder surely she would see that what’s happening to Emily isn’t normal and try and help in a way she wished people helped her?

Youd really think the friends she does have would notice, sure look at Lucy Flight who talks about her binge eating disorder surely she would see that what’s happening to Emily isn’t normal and try and help in a way she wished people helped her?
Edit; unsure now if it was binge eating but she deffo said something

Reactions: 7
I really think she needs to take a step back from being an influencer/YouTube.
She has a platform and she needs to take responsibility for the content she puts out there, and the consequences of that.
She has no trouble influencing her viewers to buy whatever crappy shampoo she’s promoting that week, so she also needs to take into consideration what sort of influencing she’s doing by showing herself looking physically unwell.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 607398She gets so defensive over it... proves she’s hiding something
I agree that she needs help but this is not the way to go about it! There are more productive ways to go about raising it with someone

I think one of the biggest things I’ve noticed is her under eyes are so gray constantly now. From her response I wonder if she will go down the route of I was put on new medication for something and it caused me too loose weight or something like I came off the pill etc. If she was even to address it.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 607398She gets so defensive over it... proves she’s hiding something
I’m really surprised she even replied to this instead of ignoring it! I feel bad for her because she’s obviously struggling with something but on the one hand she definitely has made her channel about what her body looks like - she definitely has a video called WIEIAD for a bikini body or something to that effect; photoshopping abs on thumbnails, constantly talking about her waist and how she likes clothes super fitted etc. (Not that that warrants intrusive comments about her appearance on her socials I’m just saying it’s a bit rich for her to say that).

Remember when she weighed herself after lockdown 1 and has put on 6lbs? She then tried to lose weight and I guess carried on losing it. If I were to assume anything I guess maybe she struggled with being apart from James for so long/feeling helpless about what’s going on in their relationship/not knowing when she would next see him. Maybe her living situation is stressing her out - again, based on not knowing where to settle because of James etc. (Although I still think she’s secretly bought a property). Hopefully she turns a corner and doesn’t get any thinner because she already looks concerning

Reactions: 10
I think she is dreadfully unhappy, the image that she is so desperate to portray online is not her reality and she must be painfully aware of this. She doesn't appear to have any friends (I would guess because she's not exactly the kind of girl you'd want to be friends with but the reason why doesn't really matter here), doesn't do anything, has been living with her parents after living it up in London pretending to live the life she wants, her boyfriend doesn't appear to be interested in her at all, she has no actual talents and no personality. All she has is her looks and I guess she's been clinging on to them so hard but look at what it's done to her. I can't believe that picture above in 2016 is even her, she looks absolutely beautiful and now she just looks awful. She is the sort of girl who is genuinely naturally pretty and all the fake crap she's had done has started to ruin her.

I imagine the problem with her weight/potential eating disorder is centred around all of this, of course it's just speculation, but she appears to be the sort of young girl who is soooo desperate to keep up with others that she will do anything to make her life look the way she wants, even if it is fake, and it must begin to get you down when you look into the world and what you see isn't what you want to see.

This is just my thoughts, I hope she does get some help because she sure as hell needs it.

Reactions: 8
You can't really compare a 19 year old Emily with a 24 year old Emily, her face will loose the roundness and youthful glow.

But her body, well she has shown her wieiad and that was very low calorie, she drinks a lot of caffeine lots of soups and eats cucumbers as a treat. It is pretty clear she is restricting even more than when she was in London. Occasionally showing a blow out meal when she meets up with friends (pizza and sushi or bao buns) but this will be followed or prepared for in advance, with restrictions in her already small calorie consumption.

Is James her longest bf or was it Jake. She didn't eat much with jake either, lots of smoothies.

Reactions: 7
when I compare the 2 I mean health wise really, and tbh at 24 you should still have a youthful glow, perhaps not to the same extent but she won't have changed that much, her features have changed shape due to the work she's had done. I'm in my 30s and I pretty much looked the same as I did at 19 as I did up until about 27/28 besides weight changing going up and down a bit. It's only now I've really noticed my face changing. Of course she will look different due to age but not to that extent.

Reactions: 3
I came here to see if anyone else is genuinely concerned for her health. I’m so sad to see her so unbelievably thin. So glad it’s not just me that’s noticed

Reactions: 13
I may not like emily at the best of times but I just want to give her a massive hug, as others have said I don’t think she has that many friends around her and James is a complete waste of space as a boyfriend… she probably feels like the way she looks is the only thing she has real control over at the moment but it’s gone to the extreme. I just want to cry when I look at her especially compared to how she looked just a year ago x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It wasn’t me that commented about her weight loss on insta btw! I just wanted to put it on here to see what you all thought!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.