Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her white top she wears with no bra... you can see everything! I'd be so embarrassed to be essentially topless 😒
This is one thing I don’t agree with..

We all have nipples… what’s wrong with others seeing them?! Some of us with out much boob don’t really have a need for a bra 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 48

We all have nipples… what’s wrong with others seeing them?! Some of us with out much boob don’t really have a need for a bra 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree with you. It’s funny how women’s nipples and boobs are so sexualised but men’s aren’t and can have them on show 🤷🏻‍♀️

Personally I wouldn’t wear no bra as I wouldn’t feel comfortable and I think that’s what the original poster was getting at, but I don’t have a problem with women showing as much or as little of their bodies as they like. Women should take ownership of their own body and so whatever they want with it ☺

Reactions: 31
Looking at her Depop and she’s listed a Majorelle dress which is an XXS and looks baggy as heck on her, the size guide says XXS is a size 4!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She looks so unhealthy in her vlog again! I’m really starting to feel concerned for her health at this point and if strangers on the internet can see her decline, how is her boyfriend not concerned?! I think she knows she looks super skinny else she would want to hide her arms and legs as much as she could if she didn’t want people to notice the weight loss. It’s quite shocking really.
Oh wow this is so sad. Such a drastic change

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think her GP/family need to step in now, she looks deathly almost. Cannot be a sustainable way to live now. If a 'normal' person was looking this tiny they'd be given help! Why is she still working when her job is so focused on what others think of her, she must feel under so much pressure. I just wanna like take social media away from her and give her medical help D; I don't care for Emily as a YouTuber, but as a fellow human like come onnn. I hope her mum or a friend or someone just reads this and thinks like ok we have to act now. Her latest video is honestly just appalling, I would not be comfortable with my friends with ED's watching or little girls who are impressionable.

Reactions: 12
I can’t stop staring at that shoulder. Is that muscle showing through?

The meal she showed is probably typical of all she’s eating now- fish or chicken and veg, no carbs. She didn’t even finish it.
Its tendons which you shouldnt really be able to see on a person with a healthy Body Fat %

Reactions: 6
If you look back through her Depop you can see the change in how she looks, it’s pretty drastic! I mean she has always been a very slim girl and there’s nothing wrong with that at all!! I wish I was that type of build sometimes but there’s being slim and there’s looking unwell! Her older Depop pics she looks really nice, healthy, happy, slim but not scrawny if that makes sense! She even had a bit of a bust in some of the photos! Compared to the pics from now, she genuinely looks really unwell now, irs really sad!

Reactions: 7
I agree with you. It’s funny how women’s nipples and boobs are so sexualised but men’s aren’t and can have them on show 🤷🏻‍♀️

Personally I wouldn’t wear no bra as I wouldn’t feel comfortable and I think that’s what the original poster was getting at, but I don’t have a problem with women showing as much or as little of their bodies as they like. Women should take ownership of their own body and so whatever they want with it ☺
Exactly, thank you

You don't agree... that I would be embarrassed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else just think it’s a brand deal? I reckon she will just be working with someone new or potentially going on a brand trip with them. She said in comments she can’t say until Monday so doesn’t feel like a house move to me but could be wrong

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else just think it’s a brand deal? I reckon she will just be working with someone new or potentially going on a brand trip with them. She said in comments she can’t say until Monday so doesn’t feel like a house move to me but could be wrong
Now you say it. Perhaps its just a holiday 😂 because shes been ‘manifesting’ one so hard

Reactions: 3
Stopped watching her stuff and following her ages ago but holy duck just seen this thread and had a look and god she needs help

Reactions: 7
Wow just watched a bit of the vlog, I am shocked at how rapidly she’s losing weight.
My thoughts for the big news would be she’s moving to LA or a big brand deal? Or she’s bought a house.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.